Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 31. (Read 24951 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 09:51:00 AM
Very useful pieces of advice, thank you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 05:31:06 AM
You do not need any kind of spirit of you talking about. You just need to register an account and joining it on a bounty you like to.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 28, 2019, 05:15:45 AM
The spirit of patience is said correctly, because patience is the key moment in what we do!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 28, 2019, 05:12:21 AM
These mentioned qualities for bounty hunters is much needed today because of the current situation of the cryptocurrency market and the state of ICOs that being launch in this forum. Everyone should always be careful on the project that they want to participate because not all of them are legitimate but it is really hard to know if that project will become successful.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
January 28, 2019, 04:41:20 AM
The spirit of patience and the spirit of wisdom are the most important, spirit of wisdom in other to discern the good projects from the basic message and the spirit of patience because some projects can frustrate you so much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 28, 2019, 03:23:26 AM
For sure just gain theses qualities and you will succeed in the hunting expedition. Also try as much as possible to something new everyday to make you unique from others. Hunting comes with it own advantages and disadvantages so be  extra careful.
Activity: 574
January 28, 2019, 02:02:07 AM
Under no circumstances should a bounty hunter stay enthusiastic in participating in an ongoing project, even though there are obstacles because not everything we do does not go smoothly, the most important thing is to believe and believe in the results that will be obtained from what we do as a bounty hunter
If you comes from doing deeper research and you really study the potential outcome of the project you did support, waiting is essential and it can really bring you some good outcome after, but if you just blindly join the campaign without doing proper investigations then expect nothing and just go with the trend, the market will soon to be back in all green good potential ico's with really future usage will comes up with interesting growth after.
If analyzing first to participate in a project will certainly waste a lot of time. And that we cannot fully trust the project we are analyzing, even though the results are good. It's better to participate in all projects, with that you might get a good project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 01:40:59 AM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

Your advice is indeed very good, but in fact it is very difficult to implement all of them because now a truly real project with a fraud project is almost difficult to distinguish.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 28, 2019, 01:36:37 AM
Under no circumstances should a bounty hunter stay enthusiastic in participating in an ongoing project, even though there are obstacles because not everything we do does not go smoothly, the most important thing is to believe and believe in the results that will be obtained from what we do as a bounty hunter
If you comes from doing deeper research and you really study the potential outcome of the project you did support, waiting is essential and it can really bring you some good outcome after, but if you just blindly join the campaign without doing proper investigations then expect nothing and just go with the trend, the market will soon to be back in all green good potential ico's with really future usage will comes up with interesting growth after.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 28, 2019, 01:33:21 AM
funny topic) but i agree that bounty hunter need to have patience and be prepaired that he will not recieve payuot. like investors.
as bouunty hunter, we already investing our time and energy to make projects known by investors.so our work must be rewarded by developers team.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
January 28, 2019, 01:27:53 AM
funny topic) but i agree that bounty hunter need to have patience and be prepaired that he will not recieve payuot. like investors.
I guess all the bounty hunters have realized that from the beginning they decided to join a campaign. when all conditions have been determined from the start, if the project does not get an investor then the bounty will also not get paid. isn't that already a basic concept of bounty hunter's knowledge that not all campaigns pay, then choose the one that actually pays.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
January 28, 2019, 01:24:35 AM
Activity: 546
January 28, 2019, 01:14:59 AM
personally if you dilligently join many bounty campaign and program, you will be get what you done, maybe sometimes you got cheated by fake and scam bounty, but keep doing it. at least 1 or 2 bounty surely will bring you money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 28, 2019, 01:01:50 AM
Nice post ,I think what matters the most is doing better research on a project before joining it and secondly as a bounty hunter you have to be patience for better results,crypto situation is bad now but we gotta be hopeful
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 28, 2019, 12:12:02 AM
There are lot of spirits out there and we, the bounty hunters are missing alot of them. But in these times, where the market is not recovering at all and also not showing any signs of recovering in the near future, these spirits won't provide them with the living hood.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 28, 2019, 12:11:26 AM

Absolutely I agree. Bounty Hunters is a little patience. It also requires good follow-up. Lately a lot of scam came out of the project. Good research is needed to get into good projects. I'm not the one who doesn't sell the rewards right away. I wait a while for the project to be recognized. In the future I will earn a lot of money from these awards.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 28, 2019, 12:06:40 AM
Should also add that, spirit of not being spammy — many users give bounty hunters a wrong name. When you only look at the prize, you tend to spam (Twitter, sign campaigns) in the haste of getting the prize.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 28, 2019, 12:00:26 AM
I am still have higher spirit for joining bounty campaign, always keep joined and participated at bounty campaign because I will get one bounty campaign have higher price later, maybe one or two year later my asset from coin will have higher price.
Good hope and has good beliefs, but you must also look at the functions and potential of a token. If you just expect it without looking at these two factors, you won't get anything and may be useless. You can see when the bearish market comes like now, how many shitcoin or shit tokens are dead? bearish time can still beat the cryptocurrency market in the future, all you have to do is avoid the tokens that you have from destruction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 11:50:58 PM
Good instructions. Reminds "Crypto wisdom" I believe that the most important thing to sell cryptocurrency when it is worth the amount at which you would like to sell it) Now the market holding, looking forward to a bullish trend.
Activity: 406
January 27, 2019, 11:47:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: