Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 35. (Read 24951 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 26, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
I think I must have the spirit of "patience" and "wisdom", because back in the previous months I have missed a number of opportunities by selling my bounty tokens when listed on an exchange and unfortunately after few weeks they got pumped.  Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 10:57:06 PM
Useful details, with a variety of inputs, of course, this is very helpful for the current bounty hunter, keeping up the spirit and continuing to provide support will help to develop crypto itself. This situation makes us stay afloat and encourage each other for our future and crypto.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 25, 2018, 10:47:09 PM
Bounties allow me to gain crypto while minimizing my fiat exposure as well.
I still hodl most of the bounties I earned and only sell when absolutely necessary to convert to fiat or to transfer to another project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
spirit of patience is certainly the most important thing a bountie hunter currently has to have. sometimes you have to wait for a very long time for the bountie paymend and that should not bother you at the moment. if that bothers you, you should not be bountie hunter.
Activity: 364
November 25, 2018, 05:41:46 PM
I work more with patience that has kept me through the period of times i have worked on bounties more especially when i encounter bounty managers thats are very strict yes patience has sustained me a whole lot
Activity: 196
November 25, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

The list continues...
This one strikes me most. It is to me, the most important virtue for bounty hunting. You are sure going to face numerous disappointments in campaigns. You will get even zero stakes for articles you think you have written greatly. But your ability to always put such behind and focus on more campaigns is the key to succeeding in bounty hunting.
Activity: 532
November 25, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Even the spirit of good luck would be very useful, as all that you have described is really very important now, but even experienced bounty hunters are now often faced with fraudulent bounty companies.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 25, 2018, 03:04:48 PM
very interesting list. It may well help newbies navigate in bounty campaigns. you are well done
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 25, 2018, 02:23:35 PM
I agree that a lot is necessary for success, this is patience, because without it nothing will happen, this is the mind, and I would also like to add to this list a great desire and in my opinion excitement.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 25, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
Number 1 and 2 are certainly the most important part of a bounty hunter, if a bounty hunter doesn't have these two things then I don't think he will last long, moreover with the condition of crypto currency like this certainly will quickly frustrate
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 25, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
A nice piece of advice for every bounty hunter even specially for those who are feeling like quitting bounties just because of continuous bearish trend of the market. I agree with your all words. One must be patient during messy market because I know sooner or later your faith in bounties will pay you later for sure. I know hard work always pays off. Being a bounty hunter we have good understanding of choosing bounties as well.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 25, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
Your post related to bounty is very helpful for bounty hunters especially who are new. Positivity, patience,  wisdom and perseverance are are the facts that can help as a bounty hunters. Now in this bad situation, many bounty hunters stopped promotion of bounty, they should stay and promote bounty. They should have patience.
Activity: 225
November 25, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
I like the spirit of vigilance. We all know that cryptocurrency industry, because of the huge amount of money here and the unregulated system, is flooded with scammers. Let's be vigilance about our situation, don't let any scammer prevail in this industry. Any wrong doing should be broadcast right away to prevent bad incidents.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
November 25, 2018, 10:46:36 AM
don't forget the spirit to participate in the ico project even if you only buy a few tokens because when we only focus on the bounty I am afraid there are no more investors who trust ico because they always suffer losses, and you will not lose when the project fails
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 25, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
a hard work will definitely give you the best results, so don't think of anything changing and lowering your enthusiasm. if you have been on the right path, then be assured that the investment we provide will provide future success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
November 25, 2018, 10:27:58 AM
Wow... thanks your advice and you are awesome. One of important when choosing bounty is you must research that project before joined bounty. You should be researching the project about product goals, roadmap, team, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the whitepaper. And then you can see the project community. If a strong community will usually have an effect on token sales.

I agree with you. but the essence of our patience as a bounty hunter, not only lies in researching about the projects we join. but our situation is when the project extends the sale of tokens, so payment to bounty participants also takes a long time. especially if the price of the token is cheap. therefore we must keep up the spirit and keep trying.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
November 25, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
Right. indeed if we want to achieve success as a bounty hunter, we must remain optimistic and enthusiastic about working and trying. whatever the hindrances we have to keep up the spirit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 25, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
In addition there has to be the spirit of obedience as well
The capability of reading, understanding and obeying every terms and conditions before participation to prevent 0 stakes and blaspheme of bounty managers
and that means zero reward or even risk blacklisted.

Its a bearish market at the moment, and a bearish bounty season too.
never give up
Activity: 238
November 25, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
things that are needed by a bounty hunter, especially for a bounty hunter who is just starting out, so this is the most needed thing
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
I totally agree with your opinion, but it is unfortunate that most newbie in this forum, do not understand about it, for them, working on the task, finished and immediately asked for payment. Sometimes it is very embarrassing when someone does not have manner and patience, when asking for payment or they make mistakes by not following the rules
Pages:
Jump to: