Pages:
Author

Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange - page 16. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
April 26, 2020, 12:46:23 AM
You are right IEo totally depends on the exchange as this is also a fact that good project always good exchange like Okex, Binance as the project owner wants to invest in real project but the IEO which are conducted or plan to conduct by some projects on low rating exchanges like Latoken, Vindax, Exmarket etc 99% project go to scam as no investor wnt to lose his precious money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 26, 2020, 12:37:35 AM
The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

If we intend to invest in IEO, it's better to choose IEO organized by large exchangers. Aside from being historically able to make a profit, IEO in large exchangers in my opinion is safer because there is a fairly strict screening process
Sure, they have a rigorous process for selecting projects. And the projects chosen are the best projects in this market, and if we participate successfully then we will surely get a lot of profit from it. A few days ago, participants of IEO Cartesi received 5 times more profit than the original price
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 26, 2020, 12:05:35 AM
Top exchanges like Binance or Okex choose IEO projects very carefully so only good and real projects can do IEO on them. Once IEO is confirm on Binance, successful is confirmed because Binance has big community who are positive to IEO, all IEO held on Binance were sold out.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 25, 2020, 11:59:14 PM
indeed, exchange is very influential on the success or at least the future of the token market. because market liquidity is very influential also on the development of token liquidity and token volume. so, I also agree that exchange also has a big influence on the success of tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
April 25, 2020, 11:53:10 PM
The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

If we intend to invest in IEO, it's better to choose IEO organized by large exchangers. Aside from being historically able to make a profit, IEO in large exchangers in my opinion is safer because there is a fairly strict screening process
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
April 25, 2020, 09:50:20 PM
Many factors how to make some IEO and ICO project because of exchange, if listed on shit exchange look little possibility to be success because many investor always checking where exchange become their partner for IEO and ICO listed, with good exchange have guarantee for some ICO and IEO project to be success with higher price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
April 25, 2020, 09:34:31 PM
I strongly agree that successful IEO projects depend on exchanges. By choosing exchanges that are popular and reliable, of course percentage
the success of IEO projects is quite large. Because good exchanges maintain quality by choosing potential coins to be listed. Then we benefit as
users if we take IEO projects on credible exchanges.
Exchanges are the best way to make those projects successful and if listed in good liquidity exchanges like Binance, that project will surely attract a lot of investors to join. However, besides good exchanges, there are very bad exchanges and can cause you to lose money in a short time. As I know, Latoken, Probit, Vindax are 3 exchanges that you should stay away from because IEO here only makes you lose money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
April 25, 2020, 08:43:10 PM
I strongly agree that successful IEO projects depend on exchanges. By choosing exchanges that are popular and reliable, of course percentage
the success of IEO projects is quite large. Because good exchanges maintain quality by choosing potential coins to be listed. Then we benefit as
users if we take IEO projects on credible exchanges.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
April 25, 2020, 07:59:07 PM
You are very right, i equally agree that the success of any ieo projects depends solely on the type of exchanges used.

If you consider recent events, hackenai chose wrongly when it selected oceanex, the ieo crawled to perfection and only a round conducted i suppose.

The only coin that had immense success that i can remember outside kucoin, Binance and OKEx is the sero platform that happened on gateio.

Nonetheless, always dyor and ensure to pick your profits

How can you say solely? So the project doesn't matter at all? The platform it launches in should ideally be trust worthy and have a good reputation but saying its solely based on that is just not true. How about a token or coin that can be used? Wouldn't that be nice? Otherwise, it just becomes about how it's being launched on the exchange merely to sell.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
April 25, 2020, 07:42:46 PM
Top exchanges really are a big influence on the project it seems like the majority of the people who use and trade on those top exchanges are starting to get interested in that certain project too just like what is happening on Binance now. If they are having a launchpad (IEO) that project will become the new star, so many people are going to jump and get interested in it. Binance will not let their reputation goes down by not reviewing a project well. I am sure they will run a lot of verifications. Listing and having an IEO on sh*t exchanges now will not bring you, huge investors, Investors are wiser now.
It is true. Prospective investors will have more confidence in the global top exchange because the exchange must have complex criteria and stringent requirements to collaborate with a project. Global top exchange will not risk its reputation by collaborating with projects that are not promising.
This makes it easy for investors to choose projects, of course.
Global top exchanges like Binance have a strong community, so that it will automatically make a project have a strong market interest. This has an impact on high bids, so it is likely that prices will easily go up and provide profits to investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
April 25, 2020, 06:49:02 PM
I never heard that P2BP2B and vindax are good exchange especially to join an IEO event. Because in several news both exchange have tried to scam their user. Maybe you can see some accusation againt them on scam accusation board on this forum. But I will be agree that Binance and OKEx are good exchange to join IEO event, especially binance which have succefully listed good coin such as Matic and Harmony. Both coins have been trading on the exchange and I have tried to use matic coin for sending money and you know what, the transaction went quickly, it will beat ripple in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 25, 2020, 06:44:33 PM

Warmly agree with you bro. P2PB2B, Vindax, Exmarket, Shortex etc are just low quality shit exchange. Their IEO platform are also a trash. If somehow any project survive to collect some fund from those exchange project won't stand for a year. Other hand big/trust worthy exchange like binance/kucoin give many successful IEO projects from last couple of years. It's all about trust i guess. Investors don't want to invest any not trust able IEO platform. So they choose high quality IEO platform for invest their money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 25, 2020, 06:33:57 PM
No doubt! Actually, i wish some project managers got to know about this. No matter the good use case you may have if you don't get a good exposure in this industry as well as a very liquid exchange the project will not survive. I have seen great projects come to nothing after listing on some low and inactive exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
April 25, 2020, 05:33:58 PM
No top exchanges no successful IEO projects, it's very true that without top exchanges IEOs won't be successful, thanks to better exchanges like binance and few others, I do hope that new Initial fund raising will come in 2020
New initial fund raising platform means a new exchange site. These days people trust only the exchange site which was having very good credibility like binance, okex, and more major coins.
I don't even think if the new platform can easily perform like what already did by the major exchange sites. A bunch of new exchange sites have already launched and they don't know what to do.
I think new exchanges can not do anything , but if they are fast learners maybe the first step is to focus on finding lots of users and increase their trading volume after enough maybe it's time they try their luck with launchpads such as binance, okex etc. but now many new exchanges are too early to launch a launchpad for IEO which is a problem if they do this it will be useless because the launchpad they launch definitely won't work.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
April 25, 2020, 05:01:00 PM
No top exchanges no successful IEO projects, it's very true that without top exchanges IEOs won't be successful, thanks to better exchanges like binance and few others, I do hope that new Initial fund raising will come in 2020
New initial fund raising platform means a new exchange site. These days people trust only the exchange site which was having very good credibility like binance, okex, and more major coins.
I don't even think if the new platform can easily perform like what already did by the major exchange sites. A bunch of new exchange sites have already launched and they don't know what to do.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 25, 2020, 04:55:05 PM
I do agree with you, it is waste of time to want to raise funds from some of these small exchanges where most of their volume are fake. Exchanges are just being greedy, ICO concept is not their game they forget that there are many reason that made ICO a huge success and the model was sustained for sometime if not for the SEC that went after the developers. I just believe we still need something like ICO in the space that would bring new money to the space
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
April 25, 2020, 03:22:20 PM
-snip-
The level of success of IEO depends on the reputation of the exchange that organizes it, I think thats true. Binance Launchpad has so far been very attractive to investors. There is a lot of IEO success there with a good ROI. But I dont think that the future of the project can be determined by their success during IEO.

IEO held on reputable exchanges will facilitate investors to get good and safe investment. I think IEO has defeated ICO and if IEO can be used as an alternative to investing then choose IEO which is done on a reputable exchange because I think this is the best choice for investing.
But a little looking for the reputation of exchanges such as Binance which provides the best ROI on tokens that have been launched in IEO, there are so many exchanges with IEO that are currently running there, there are few investors because some still lack confidence so that makes the project less support and no develop again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
April 25, 2020, 02:32:02 PM
Top exchanges really are a big influence on the project it seems like the majority of the people who use and trade on those top exchanges are starting to get interested in that certain project too just like what is happening on Binance now. If they are having a launchpad (IEO) that project will become the new star, so many people are going to jump and get interested in it. Binance will not let their reputation goes down by not reviewing a project well. I am sure they will run a lot of verifications. Listing and having an IEO on sh*t exchanges now will not bring you, huge investors, Investors are wiser now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 25, 2020, 02:25:51 PM
Yeah IEOs wholly depend on the exchange platform, so its reputation, liquidity, active user base all matters so choosing top ieo platforms is important, secondly the team should remember that the good exchange will not only help them raise funds quickly but also give them listing opportunity which is itself huge and boost trust of the investor.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 25, 2020, 02:21:30 PM
It is true, the gap of success of IEO on top exchanges is wide when compared to other exchanges. An exchange like P2PB2B and Latoken are well-known for not having good IEO success and most times I wonder what project team expects when the list there for IEO; also in cases like this, I see it as the team are not serious with their project. In all ramifications, the type of exchange for IEO is very important hence the team should endeavour to check if there have been successful IEOs on the exchange they want to list on, this will help them make the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: