Pages:
Author

Topic: The truth about Dooglus and his pawn Arrogant. - page 5. (Read 7252 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
dooglus didn't do anything wrong, you did balloonbit
accusing him for things he didn't (can prove you the pm's you sended to me), coming back on a deal with him
This topic is ridiculous and will only give less credibility to balloonbit...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Do you claim that you did not pursue any selfish goals and you just wanted to help?

I wanted to alert you to the problem before anyone ripped you off.

I've done it for many sites before yours, and will continue to do it after yours.

If I wanted to make you look bad, I had plenty of ammunition. I didn't.

I just wanted you to honour the deal we made.

What the fuck?U still deal with this baloon site?phahahahahahaha

About the OP:

Dooglus has over 5000 btc (said someone in this forum,i forget who),he is active,he just found the bug to HELP U and NOT ABUSE UR SITE

He is the best gambler around the site,he just tries to make ur site BETTER

He tries to help u to not go bankrupt.

Imagine if someone did this bug from free money to 1000 btc and withdrew,just like if it was robbinhood in primedice.

Isnt it better a guy which is experienced to gambling to help u before someone like robbinhood comes and fucks ur site?

He didnt even withdraw the fucking btc so what are u complaining about?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
why in the world would doog do that? you make no sense.. also he pointed those mistakes of your site to improve.

the dude has a ton of bitcoin from justdice one of the earliest dice sites around, the story doesnt add up.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
On the one hand, I think that dooglus didn't do anything wrong in this issue, because he never tried to profit from exploiting anything/anybody.
On the other hand it makes me sad to see how many people are just going "dooglus has a better reputation than this guy, therefore he is right".
I feel like the winner of an argument should be based on what he did right in THAT argument and not on what he did right or wrong in the past.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Activity: 126
*Bitcoin Betting*
Tsk tsk.. So sorry for you sir.

Dooglus is a reputed member of the site. Everyone will surely back him up regardless who is right or wrong.
With your trust rating and his trust rating hmmmmm, everyone will surely be on his side.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
BTW thanks for the info and warning about bitcoingambling.reviews. That provably fair stuff also looks "interesting".
Activity: 840
Dooglus must have a big amount of bitcoins, why taking advantage of a bug and after that warning you?

if wanted to take advantage he would not have warned

+1, I support Dooglus, he is a famed member here.
legendary
Activity: 882
but u do realise u paid for FAKE reputation ?
also thanks for telling me about bitcoingambling.reviews  website, i know now those ratings from there are fake and everything there is rigged since anyone can pay BTC and get their ratings skyhigh

I did not know that this was arrogants website.
I know a lot of Bitcoin review sites work this way, they email me all the time asking but I stay away from them.
I have not paid to be on this website yet PRC still has quite a decent rating on it.

I don't know who this information helps but just thought I'd share it.

Activity: 854
Dooglus must have a big amount of bitcoins, why taking advantage of a bug and after that warning you?

if wanted to take advantage he would not have warned
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
but u do realise u paid for FAKE reputation ?
also thanks for telling me about bitcoingambling.reviews  website, i know now those ratings from there are fake and everything there is rigged since anyone can pay BTC and get their ratings skyhigh
We both know that you know about the problem before you used it. So why did not you alert us about that before using that and to do not making such problems?

Because you wouldn't have listened. I've dealt with people like you before.

I remind you that it was you who persuaded us to add Provably Fair system.

Me and many others. Provable fairness is a staple of Bitcoin gambling. If you don't have it, you're not really in the game.

So you then have hoped that we made this mistake and you will acquire from that.

There you go again with your crazy conspiracy theories.

My site has a very clear description of how provable fairness works. All you had to do was copy it but you couldn't even do that right. Then when I was honest and didn't steal from you, you took the opportunity to rip me off by not paying me the promised bounty.

Now you have the cheek to accuse me of trying to trick you?

We did not steal from nobody, we looked at what it is and have developed our own. Yout bounty you deserve just as long until you began to spoil our reputation by showing that you are no friend and foe.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
We both know that you know about the problem before you used it. So why did not you alert us about that before using that and to do not making such problems?

Because you wouldn't have listened. I've dealt with people like you before.

I remind you that it was you who persuaded us to add Provably Fair system.

Me and many others. Provable fairness is a staple of Bitcoin gambling. If you don't have it, you're not really in the game.

So you then have hoped that we made this mistake and you will acquire from that.

There you go again with your crazy conspiracy theories.

My site has a very clear description of how provable fairness works. All you had to do was copy it but you couldn't even do that right. Then when I was honest and didn't steal from you, you took the opportunity to rip me off by not paying me the promised bounty.

Now you have the cheek to accuse me of trying to trick you?
Do you claim that you did not pursue any selfish goals and you just wanted to help?

I've done it for many sites before yours, and will continue to do it after yours.

We both know that you know about the problem before you used it. So why did not you alert us about that before using that and to do not making such problems? I remind you that it was you who persuaded us to add Provably Fair system. So you then have hoped that we made this mistake and you will acquire from that.
legendary

Activity: 229
He found a bug, took advantage of it and only then told about it.

I took advantage of it and DIDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT WITHDRAW MY WINNINGS.

The fact that you had no idea until yesterday that I ran a site of my own speaks volumes.

People like you are the reason that less ethical hackers don't wait to be paid a bounty but just help themselves to it.

You could always get a professional penetration evaluation & stress test like a normal site owner.... instead of just making yourself sound like even more of a illiterate site owner of an already scammy looking site. I guarantee dooglus has at least 10x more btc than your whole bankroll. You're an idiot if you don't know what bug bounties are.

The fact that you had no idea until yesterday that I ran a site of my own speaks volumes.

People like you are the reason that less ethical hackers don't wait to be paid a bounty but just help themselves to it.

Dooglus is a reputed member of this forum.

He found a bug in your site, whether he is a competitor or not, he found a bug which could have lost you a few btc. If the same system was there for "Free play" too, then many would have spotted it and if you were unlucky could have cost you losses.

He has helped a lot of sites recently. like SD.

And there is no use paying for a review unless it is for a very reputed site which will affect the traffic considerable, which I doubt is the case.

lol, how then will he find the bug?  lol

he read how Provably Fair System works, he realized that it was already at another site, and if we are not deceived then it will work.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Dooglus is a reputed member of this forum.

He found a bug in your site, whether he is a competitor or not, he found a bug which could have lost you a few btc. If the same system was there for "Free play" too, then many would have spotted it and if you were unlucky could have cost you losses.

He has helped a lot of sites recently. like SD.

And there is no use paying for a review unless it is for a very reputed site which will affect the traffic considerable, which I doubt is the case.

lol, how then will he find the bug?  lol
Pages:
Jump to: