Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 2. (Read 31512 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
August 07, 2014, 02:47:16 PM
India lost 4 early wickets on 4th test against England.
It was expected but more shocking was India won the toss and selected batting first, even weather was overcast.
Its not tough to understand why he chose to bat first.. looking back to second test match the India batted first won the test, 3test England batted First won the Test, But this time he took risk with overcast conditions but it was just another bad day for top order, Kohli surely would like to forget this series soon .
 Meanwhile Dhoni goes back 152/9 now.

Even I listened to all commentator, all was very surprised to see Dhoni decision.
Everyone was talking about who will win toss will surely chose bowling, but Dhoni always do opposite what other say.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 07, 2014, 02:47:01 PM
It was expected but more shocking was India won the toss and selected batting first, even weather was overcast.
Its not tough to understand why he chose to bat first.. looking back to second test match the India batted first won the test, 3test England batted First won the Test, But this time he took risk with overcast conditions but it was just another bad day for top order, Kohli surely would like to forget this series soon .
Today was very disappointed day for India as they down very cheaply and now England gripping on this match as Ian Bell is on and they have chance of very good lead in first innings
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
August 07, 2014, 10:58:44 AM
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
August 07, 2014, 09:43:42 AM

yes, that right .. don't know what dhoni had in mind
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
August 07, 2014, 07:41:50 AM
India In very tight Situation Looks like they will lose this test match on last day. Unless Dravid comes down with bat and pads on Ground to bat. Batting and Bowling both failed in this test match.
Yes India is down right now but they have some solid batsman right now on crease which can help tomorrow for saving this test Bowling was very bad and batting is also some bad in first inning
Nahh that didn't happen.. they all fell down quite cheaply today and showed no resistance. Good to know that England is back in the series otherwise no fun in one-sided series.
I was busy today but as I have time I check TV for match but nothing available then check on espncricinfo site that they gone badly its really very bad news they lost but very badly
India In very tight Situation Looks like they will lose this test match on last day. Unless Dravid comes down with bat and pads on Ground to bat. Batting and Bowling both failed in this test match.
Yes India is down right now but they have some solid batsman right now on crease which can help tomorrow for saving this test Bowling was very bad and batting is also some bad in first inning
Nahh that didn't happen.. they all fell down quite cheaply today and showed no resistance. Good to know that England is back in the series otherwise no fun in one-sided series.
It appears like its gonna be last series for Dhawan if he fails to score in next few games.
 England got a strong grip on this test match and if anyone can loose from here its India , if England avoid any kind of blunder in 2nd Innings.
I agree with you today fielding was also very bad for Indians and now Dhawan is also gone suddenly England is look like a new strong team now just check what Indians batsman do and whats tactics of Cook for winning this match
India played an extra batsman for this game so its gonna come handy now , with Virat out of form and Pujara falling out after settling down, I'm sure Rohit will make some impact. 3rd day will set the direction whether this will game will result in a draw or something else.
It appears like its gonna be last series for Dhawan if he fails to score in next few games.
 England got a strong grip on this test match and if anyone can loose from here its India , if England avoid any kind of blunder in 2nd Innings.
I agree with you today fielding was also very bad for Indians and now Dhawan is also gone suddenly England is look like a new strong team now just check what Indians batsman do and whats tactics of Cook for winning this match
Finally Cook crossed that 50runs mark for the first time in 2014 thanks to Jadeja who dropped him on 14 :p but Cook wasn't that Lucky and got out @ 95runs :p
 And if anyone missed it let me tell you Ishant Sharma isn't playing in this test match Tongue he got some Injury.
But today as England playing I believe this match is going to another draw Ishant is big lost for India and they need to improve in field also
Finally Cook crossed that 50runs mark for the first time in 2014 thanks to Jadeja who dropped him on 14 :p but Cook wasn't that Lucky and got out @ 95runs :p
 And if anyone missed it let me tell you Ishant Sharma isn't playing in this test match Tongue he got some Injury.
He need some regular matches then he can perform well I have faith in him because very talented player and he give very good performance in last few months
No doubt he's most talented and got a wide range of shots I once heard Virat Kholi saying that he enjoys Sachin and Rohit's batting most and Sachin complimenting him as one of the player that can break his records , but the problem with him is that he easily gets carried away , and loses his wicket when most required .
Now third test is going to start tomorrow so guys whats your opinion about this currently as India is playing I sure they can win this series comprehensively because current England team is not good enough to give some good result even at home ground against team like India
I hope to see some resistance from English side although thats gonna be hard , we can expect few changes in English side in tomorrows game , only question is that will that make any game changing impact, I personally doubt that.
 I also heard the reports of Rohit Sharma taking place of Binny in this game, lets see if he can perform he's one of the most inconsistent player who has now got a regular place in team India.   
He need some regular matches then he can perform well I have faith in him because very talented player and he give very good performance in last few months
Now third test is going to start tomorrow so guys whats your opinion about this currently as India is playing I sure they can win this series comprehensively because current England team is not good enough to give some good result even at home ground against team like India
I hope to see some resistance from English side although thats gonna be hard , we can expect few changes in English side in tomorrows game , only question is that will that make any game changing impact, I personally doubt that.
 I also heard the reports of Rohit Sharma taking place of Binny in this game, lets see if he can perform he's one of the most inconsistent player who has now got a regular place in team India.   
Ravindra Jadeja has been fined 50% of his match fees after being found guilty of a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct , He was initially accused by ECB for Level 2 .
 Hearing on Anderson case will take place on Aug 1 and decision will be made in 48hours.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
It was indeed good to see Indian team wining the test in Lord's after several years.

Still feeling sour about the Jadeja-Andersen tout, though.
Pages:
Jump to: