Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 3. (Read 31512 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Wtf Ishant Sharma took 7 wickets ...! !!
23-6-74-7-3.21
India won at Lords after 28 years.
and won a game out side of sub-continent after 3+years.

It was best bowling from Ishant, he was taking wicket of englishmen from short ball.
Indian batsmen always afraid of short ball now this time he take revenge from English team.
Doesn't matter I still don't like him
before this I always said " I hate him " but this time I said " I don't like him " so that a nice progress I guess:p 
Whenever I see him , the seen that comes to my mind is James Faulkner smashing him all over PCA and how he made all the India furious that night , I can understand that happening to any bowler but he has done it so many times that it will take few more figures like 7/64 to stop hating him. 

I don't hate any sportsmen because I love sports, and Cricket is a gentlemen game so no way to hate any cricketers,
I really love cricket so much that is why I even watch county cricket matches.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
23-6-74-7-3.21

It was best bowling from Ishant, he was taking wicket of englishmen from short ball.
Indian batsmen always afraid of short ball now this time he take revenge from English team.
Doesn't matter I still don't like him
before this I always said " I hate him " but this time I said " I don't like him " so that a nice progress I guess:p 
Whenever I see him , the seen that comes to my mind is James Faulkner smashing him all over PCA and how he made all the India furious that night , I can understand that happening to any bowler but he has done it so many times that it will take few more figures like 7/64 to stop hating him. 
legendary
23-6-74-7-3.21

Its great win and great bowling by both fast bowlers I believe now they can play more attacking game and win this series because currently England is not in good form and there body language is also very bad
I didn't got "Both fast bowlers " one I know was Ishant in this particular Innings no other fast bowler was able to make any mark in this innings. Taking about the series I hope England makes a solid comeback in next game to make it more interesting Smiley 
 Jadeja really made Anderson mad in this test match, got him out twice in both the innings  , and batted brilliantly against him. Revenge at its best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
23-6-74-7-3.21
Its great win and great bowling by both fast bowlers I believe now they can play more attacking game and win this series because currently England is not in good form and there body language is also very bad
23-6-74-7-3.21
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Finally after loosing almost 8 test matches to England , looks like India finally winning this one . not yet sure though.
 England 72/4 while chasing 319 with few overs left in today's game and whole 5th day yet to come.
and what better place than Lords to do it if they do it.

This time England team is not much strong and even not in good form, best chance for India to win the series.

Just we need to maintain our form, and Kohli need to be back in form for this without him it's not easy to win series.
Kohli is really struggling in 4 innings he played till now, but he's a quality player just one good game and he'll be back.
BTW I'm watching comedy nights and Virat is there and he just got " Shagun ki Pappi" from dadi may be now his fortune will turn [or the reality is his fortune turned after getting that Pappi ] . But Kapil is real fun .
some people for entertainment in this world and Kapil is the man who is full of entertainment . I really like to watch every show of Kapil I think Kapil is most favourite stars in India most of Indian people don't miss any single show of Kapil. I am also waiting for the coming movie of Kapil.
Finally after loosing almost 8 test matches to England , looks like India finally winning this one . not yet sure though.
 England 72/4 while chasing 319 with few overs left in today's game and whole 5th day yet to come.

This time England team is not much strong and even not in good form, best chance for India to win the series.

Just we need to maintain our form, and Kohli need to be back in form for this without him it's not easy to win series.
Kohli is really struggling in 4 innings he played till now, but he's a quality player just one good game and he'll be back.
BTW I'm watching comedy nights and Virat is there and he just got " Shagun ki Pappi" from dadi may be now his fortune will turn [or the reality is his fortune turned after getting that Pappi ] . But Kapil is real fun .
legendary

I want he must punished because we have many cases in last few months like this players must be roll model for all but not like Suarez  Cheesy
I feel a lil different , Anderson is one of the player I respect most in England's squad , I don't like that Ellyse Perry look alike Stuart Broad. Aderson is one of the most skillful and talented Seam and Swing Bowler of this generation and I don't think the episode b/w him and Jadeja should be extended to this level.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
James Anderson has been charged under Level 3 of the ICC Code of Conduct for abusing and pushing Jadeja this incident took place on the second day of the first cricket Test ,

he might face a 4 matches Ban if found guilty , I hope not he's the spear head of England's bowling squad.

Hahah, it is not good, Anderson is best bowler for England.
England can take a sigh of relief as the hearing on this issue will take place after 2 weeks so he can at least play next 2 games .
I want he must punished because we have many cases in last few months like this players must be roll model for all but not like Suarez  Cheesy
With weak England team & good batting line up of dhoni's team india can very well win the match & bring back the memories of 1986.I wish them well....."LORDS "
Weak England Team... :p Totally Disagree on that.
Both the teams are " Equally " balanced and I think England got a slight advantage of playing in home conditions , apart from that this series and this particular test match is equally balanced .
 Cook and Dhoni both are not doing good with bad though, and if you take a look at this test match till now both the innings are identical . with one century from each side if England somehow manages to take a lead they will feel secure, and then Indian so called "Strong Batting line-up " will be tested. Same for England if India manages to take some lead in first inning. all in all a Nice test match till now.
With weak England team & good batting line up of dhoni's team india can very well win the match & bring back the memories of 1986.I wish them well....."LORDS "
legendary
James Anderson has been charged under Level 3 of the ICC Code of Conduct for abusing and pushing Jadeja this incident took place on the second day of the first cricket Test ,

he might face a 4 matches Ban if found guilty , I hope not he's the spear head of England's bowling squad.

Hahah, it is not good, Anderson is best bowler for England.

second ODI SA vs Srilanka , now Srilanka is batting , they made 159 in 31 overs and I think they are playing well because they have 6 wickets in hand , ............. Morkel is trying to get a wicket with a bouncer in his over, I hope he get his 2nd wicket soon.
I was on the train yesterday so I was not able to watch that match I think that was a great match with great player in the world . I am waiting for a replay of this match hope I will watch this match soon! That's why I don't wanna know the result of this match!
I'm not gonna share result of the game with you but let me tell you , Shane Warne was not able to ball in the second innings after he got hit by a Beamer  and just to let you know Brett Lee was the bowler and Shane Warne was facing first delivery.
Warne went off to the hospital after First innings and came to know that he got a broken wrist .

Talking to Sky Sports after the match, Warne said about the incident, “It was nice of him to say hello, break my hand and put me out for six weeks.”

When asked whether it would affect his friendship with the pacer, Warne joked, “We were good mates but I'm not sure if we are going to be good friends after this. But really he didn't mean it.”
I was on the train yesterday so I was not able to watch that match I think that was a great match with great player in the world . I am waiting for a replay of this match hope I will watch this match soon! That's why I don't wanna know the result of this match!
If you are happy then its ok I also have no problem with this because we can talk about Cricket and its not a problem its IPL or ENG vs IND series
Before Eng Vs Ind don't forget about MCC vs ROW tomorrow
Match starts 3.15 PM IST (10.45 AM Local Time, 9.45 AM GMT) LIVE on Star Sports 3 (Hindi), 4, HD2 in India.
Pages:
Jump to: