Pages:
Author

Topic: the Veil Project Mining- Privacy without Compromise - page 14. (Read 6062 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I think it will be profitable to mine Veil with POS. The fact is that the potony is great. Using the latest technology, the price of a coin may be higher than its competitors in the future.

Well some people claim that future of mining is PoS, why would ethereum go PoS if it`s not like that? Less energy needed, thus you need to buy coin and stake it, every other way of "mining" include buying some GPU`s or asics which can be expensive, than you need to pay for electricity to run machines after which you get some coins, with PoS you directly buy coins and stake them in some official wallet. I`m for staking over the mining, and to be honest maybe its too late for buying some equipment.

It is never too late to start mining but you have to worry about the roi rather; if you don't have energy at low cost, under $ 0.08 a Kw, you will hardly be able to make a profit from your investment, especially if you start from 0.

As you rightly said POS is the future in the crypto, more just and fair, clean, efficient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12

You know apart from trading tokens , you can also make profit in staking. But this really needs a professional mindset in switching from trading to staking while making sure to avoid losses.

Why does it need a 'professional mindset'!? It's easier to switch from trading to staking and also there is no risk whatsoever unlike trading.
..And much easier - read a couple of articles, tune in and start Smiley
In trading, there are a lot more pitfalls, nerves and chances to get a decrease in investment.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
You know apart from trading tokens , you can also make profit in staking. But this really needs a professional mindset in switching from trading to staking while making sure to avoid losses.

Why does it need a 'professional mindset'!? It's easier to switch from trading to staking and also there is no risk whatsoever unlike trading.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I'll try staking Veil as soon as I have earned enough coins from the bounty program. Looks promising as well that's why I joined the bounty.

I doubt whatever you are going to earn from bounty will give any good reward when you stake it, you should flip back some page's of the thread where some members state the number of veil to be stake to give a reward daily, veil need about 10k plus to get daily reward, so you probably wanna pick up some to add to whatever will be your bounty reward to get good result.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I think it will be profitable to mine Veil with POS. The fact is that the potony is great. Using the latest technology, the price of a coin may be higher than its competitors in the future.

Well some people claim that future of mining is PoS, why would ethereum go PoS if it`s not like that? Less energy needed, thus you need to buy coin and stake it, every other way of "mining" include buying some GPU`s or asics which can be expensive, than you need to pay for electricity to run machines after which you get some coins, with PoS you directly buy coins and stake them in some official wallet. I`m for staking over the mining, and to be honest maybe its too late for buying some equipment.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Its really profitable and worth to mine and it has a high chance to be recognize as the best POS token,by the way what is veil? Veil is the first coin that allows its holders to exclusively stake anonymously.
For more info visit here: https://veil-project.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I'll try staking Veil as soon as I have earned enough coins from the bounty program. Looks promising as well that's why I joined the bounty.

Many people are buying the coins in the exchange for staking because they have allocated a few amounts of the coin every month. Through bounty, you will get very less amount but if you manage to buy more coins it is good to stake and you make a decent profit on your holdings.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
If you are planing of mining Veil coin then this is the right time because the project is still young and has not caught the attention of the experts yet so its quit profitable at this stage.
Activity: 357
Veil is the first crypto that allows us, the holders to exclusively stake anonymously and it has a unique process that im sure it will get more and urge more investor.
Activity: 476
Student Coin

I haven't seen any kind of calculator mining VEIL at time.

Calculator for Veil there. I've already used it for calculations.
Here is where I saw this calculator: https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=veil-mining-calculator
Thank you for sharing the calculator link. By now it is easier to calculate and to start mine a huge amount of coins, hopefully. I really trust veil project and only a few months we will see it in the top 100 of the coinmarketcap
It is possible that it will belong in the top of the most popular crypto,by the way thanks too for the calculator now its not hard to calculate the rewards that you could get in pos coin such like a veil.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

I am also most interested in the success of the project Veil. Although I have few coins, it seems to me that this project will revolutionize the world of anonymous cryptocurrencies!

Ha I mean maybe but there are a lot of anonymous cryptocurrencies out there.

Have a look at veil for sure, but also checkout projects like Monero, Zcash, Horizen, Zcoin and all the other older privacy focused coins out there.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I actually took time to look into many of those links and details before joining the veil bounty and having seen how strict and serious the bounty managers are gave me much confidence. I have not started yet with the veil mining but I have a firm believe in this project as it will likely be topping the chart in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Could be true. Could also mean that the stakes provided to higher ranking members are over the top. You see hero/legendary accounts who have never received any merit with the veil signature posting about nothing. Not sure they would make me more interested in the project if I wasn't into it already!

I support and mine veil. Also the bounty managers for the campaign are very professional and seem to actually check for spam posts.
I am also most interested in the success of the project Veil. Although I have few coins, it seems to me that this project will revolutionize the world of anonymous cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Still - When you notice a large portion of higher ranking users holding the banner - It does say something about the project.
Lots of support out there finding interest in Veil.

Could be true. Could also mean that the stakes provided to higher ranking members are over the top. You see hero/legendary accounts who have never received any merit with the veil signature posting about nothing. Not sure they would make me more interested in the project if I wasn't into it already!

I support and mine veil. Also the bounty managers for the campaign are very professional and seem to actually check for spam posts.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

What pool are/were you on?

I am still mining on suprnova. BTW there are only two pools for VEIL coin right? Found a whole list of mining pools for VEIL Smiley

But on the other hand, I am getting good rewards on supernova today started mining a couple of hours back and I already earned 20 VEILs.
Activity: 145
It's painful we see more and more small Veil's playmobils on this forum, they speak to say nothing, it's unbearable. I guess they are paid for the number of posts they do with the Veil logo?
it would be necessary to do some cleaning it does not look like a free forum but a forum of doggies Veil. And just for that I hate this project and I would not see what it is.
Shame on those who get fucked for a little money.

Yeah, I do agree with this statement "They speak to say nothing" and Yes it is unbearable.

I don't know how many threads I created where the vast majority of responses are non-sense, worthless comments in order to increase post counts.
But, what do you do? That's how this forum operates and how marketing schemes play out.

Still - When you notice a large portion of higher ranking users holding the banner - It does say something about the project.

Yes on this point you're right, it works, and as any project that works is that there is a demand. But I'm afraid it distorts the forum because it takes an incredible magnitude.
I mean, when I see a post with this fucking logo it stings my eyes, there are too many!
Is it bitcoin.com or veil.com? i don't know now.

I'm probably too old and I do not understand new habits, but for me it's untimely publicity.
It literally steals my eyes Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
It's painful we see more and more small Veil's playmobils on this forum, they speak to say nothing, it's unbearable. I guess they are paid for the number of posts they do with the Veil logo?
it would be necessary to do some cleaning it does not look like a free forum but a forum of doggies Veil. And just for that I hate this project and I would not see what it is.
Shame on those who get fucked for a little money.

Yeah, I do agree with this statement "They speak to say nothing" and Yes it is unbearable.

I don't know how many threads I created where the vast majority of responses are non-sense, worthless comments in order to increase post counts.
But, what do you do? That's how this forum operates and how marketing schemes play out.

Pages:
Jump to: