Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 27. (Read 389620 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

It is quite a promising coin that deserves attention, keeping in the falling market is already an indicator.
99% of other coins gradually fall in price, losing 5-10% per day, and the Vest is kept in place, what's the secret?

I think the secret to the team, which is thoughtfully working on the development of the project. And no one will tell you the real secret

I think these secrets need to be revealed to the community, as investors will benefit from this information.

As investors will extract and competitors, do not forget about it
It seems to me who has more investors, the better for the project
Yes, but do not forget about the competitors who always wait for the error
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

It seems to me who has more investors, the better for the project
The sale of tokens takes place through cryptocurrency exchanges, so the situation with the collection of funds is unclear, how many tokens were sold is unknown.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
September 17, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

It is quite a promising coin that deserves attention, keeping in the falling market is already an indicator.
99% of other coins gradually fall in price, losing 5-10% per day, and the Vest is kept in place, what's the secret?

I think the secret to the team, which is thoughtfully working on the development of the project. And no one will tell you the real secret

I think these secrets need to be revealed to the community, as investors will benefit from this information.

As investors will extract and competitors, do not forget about it
Activity: 182
September 17, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 02:51:57 PM
I hope that the VestChain project will not have a language barrier, how many languages will be added for use?

So far, I see only the English translation of the website, I think that this work is underway.

I think that the team will wish to have many customers. Therefore, it will certainly translate your website or White Paper into several other languages.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

September 17, 2018, 02:49:26 PM
I hope that the VestChain project will not have a language barrier, how many languages will be added for use?

So far, I see only the English translation of the website, I think that this work is underway.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 02:38:23 PM
The most important thing in the blockchain is that it completely changes the approach to doing business. This is an innovative way of interacting with consumers.
Yes, but now users and investors like transparency and simplicity of the product.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
The most important thing in the blockchain is that it completely changes the approach to doing business. This is an innovative way of interacting with consumers.
Activity: 43
September 17, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
Smart contracts and protection of wallets have been developed at a high level, and for a long time no one can break security.
I agree, the developers are doing everything possible to make their product safe to use.
September 17, 2018, 02:11:40 PM
The crypto-currency market continues to fall, but the price of the VEST token miraculously holds its positions, with which it is connected, because the rest of the coins fall in price

Investors believe in this coin, and do not sell it, and keep on their wallets.

Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 01:56:32 PM
The crypto-currency market continues to fall, but the price of the VEST token miraculously holds its positions, with which it is connected, because the rest of the coins fall in price

Investors believe in this coin, and do not sell it, and keep on their wallets.
Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

The list of the team is quite large, it is in white paper, as well as on the official website.

I liked the chief marketing Manager, a very nice and experienced young man.

We can say that all the employees of VestChain are quite experienced and professional, you can test their work by registering on the website.
Activity: 154
September 17, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

The list of the team is quite large, it is in white paper, as well as on the official website.

I liked the chief marketing Manager, a very nice and experienced young man.
Activity: 144
September 17, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Everything will depend on how successfully the project team will cope with the tasks set for them.

Where can I get acquainted with the team that is working on the project?

Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Everything will depend on how successfully the project team will cope with the tasks set for them.

Where can I get acquainted with the team that is working on the project?
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
I would like to understand and understand what exactly VestChain is better than other companies that develop smart contacts? What makes it special?

First of all, it is security and minimum commissions. These are the main advantages of the project.

Pages:
Jump to: