Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 28. (Read 389620 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
I would like to understand and understand what exactly VestChain is better than other companies that develop smart contacts? What makes it special?

First of all, it is security and minimum commissions. These are the main advantages of the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
I would like to understand and understand what exactly VestChain is better than other companies that develop smart contacts? What makes it special?
September 17, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

It is still important to get on the right exchange, so that later there were no problems with the token
I would like to see in the future, the token Vest is a large and popular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance or YObit.

I will not say anything, I do not like the exchange
For nearly two weeks, the VEST of coin full swing trading at cryptocurrency exchange btc-alpha.com

I noticed that the price VEST is gradually increasing, this suggests that there are many interested investors.
Activity: 266
September 17, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

It is still important to get on the right exchange, so that later there were no problems with the token
I would like to see in the future, the token Vest is a large and popular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance or YObit.

I will not say anything, I do not like the exchange
For nearly two weeks, the VEST of coin full swing trading at cryptocurrency exchange btc-alpha.com
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
Personally, I am interested in profit, does the project administration have a clear plan to combat competition and the negative cryptocurrency market?

Absolutely any medium or large project has a plan to support the price of the token, after it appears with free access on the crypto-currency exchanges.

The price should gradually grow at the exchange

Many projects don't have any price support plans, they let the market decide. You mention a few projects that have been committed before, but it is only temporary when the market is difficult.
copper member
Activity: 94
September 17, 2018, 07:16:04 AM
🔥Read our news blog!🔥
🖋️Subject: The importance of standards implementation in blockchain technology.
❗Link: https://news.vestchain.io/articles/eo4ncg
September 16, 2018, 04:17:08 PM
Personally, I am interested in profit, does the project administration have a clear plan to combat competition and the negative cryptocurrency market?

Absolutely any medium or large project has a plan to support the price of the token, after it appears with free access on the crypto-currency exchanges.
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
This is really prospective guys, which can show for us big results!
September 16, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
Yes, it will not be long before blockchain will be introduced into all our aspects of life, its implementation will not be sudden or special, but gradual and regular.
September 16, 2018, 09:41:30 AM
Yes, those who have time to do this before - will definitely be in a better position in a few years. This is the opportunity to use!

A smart contract is similar to a contract from our usual life, but it is digital and is represented by a tiny computer program stored inside the blockchain
Very comfortably)

If the term is more specifically defined, the smart contract is part of the software that stores the rules for agreeing terms and agreements, automatically checks their fulfillment, and then fulfills the agreed conditions.
September 16, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
Yes, those who have time to do this before - will definitely be in a better position in a few years. This is the opportunity to use!

A smart contract is similar to a contract from our usual life, but it is digital and is represented by a tiny computer program stored inside the blockchain
Very comfortably)
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
Activity: 145
September 16, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also of great interest for business.

Smart contacts is one of the blockchain technologies, these two concepts can not be divided among themselves, this is something in common.
Activity: 350
September 16, 2018, 08:32:18 AM
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also of great interest for business.

Smart contacts are fast and reliable, instant payments and minimal fees. Why improve smart contacts?

To make working with smart contacts even faster and more comfortable. To do this, and the administration VestChain attempts to modernize them.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

Smart contacts are fast and reliable, instant payments and minimal fees. Why improve smart contacts?
September 16, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Yes, to have a full idea of ​​what smart contracts are and exactly how they affect the modern business and conclusion of deals - just go to the  company's website.

There everything is very cool written. A simple language and the main thing is clear even for a simple businessman who is not familiar with blockchain technology))
September 16, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Yes, to have a full idea of ​​what smart contracts are and exactly how they affect the modern business and conclusion of deals - just go to the  company's website.
September 16, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: