Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 30. (Read 389620 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

I think the team has already made a plan, will soon provide us with updates, or maybe not, because this information can be used by competitors.
Everyone should understand that the price of the token depends entirely on the demand for it from the investors, first of all, you need to work with them.

True, but now investors are very concerned about the market, and it will be difficult to achieve good results.
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

All that is needed for this project to succeed is to translate the action plan into reality, it needs experienced professionals, funds, finances and a little time.

I think that the problems with the staff certainly will not arise, I glimpsed the composition of the team that is working on the project, there are many experienced professionals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 01:11:16 PM
For what exactly at the moment focuses the developers of the project VestChain? What are the main directions?

Currently, the VestChain team focuses on two areas in which they have sufficient experience - modern technology and money transfers.

Fast, fully transparent and secure money transfers will be in great demand from large companies, banks and so on, I am sure.

All that is needed for this project to succeed is to translate the action plan into reality, it needs experienced professionals, funds, finances and a little time.
Activity: 168
September 15, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
For what exactly at the moment focuses the developers of the project VestChain? What are the main directions?

Currently, the VestChain team focuses on two areas in which they have sufficient experience - modern technology and money transfers.

Fast, fully transparent and secure money transfers will be in great demand from large companies, banks and so on, I am sure.
Activity: 67
September 05, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
The fact that many investors are still frightened is the extremely high volatility of the crypto-currency market
Previously, they were not afraid when the cryptocurrency was steadily growing in price, and now they are talking about volatility. It's about risk, not volatility.

Yes, but volatility is the same risk, only on the other side of the coin, you see?
volatility = risk, indeed, it is almost the same thing. I am interested in the future of VEST, is there a plan to support the token price?

I think the team has already made a plan, will soon provide us with updates, or maybe not, because this information can be used by competitors.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
Tell me how and where, on what exchanges can I buy a VEST token? After all, they already have with the free market?

Btc-alpha exchange. BTC pair.
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VEST_BTC/
Today, the price of the VEST has fallen by 9%, a great chance for investors to buy a token at a cheaper price.

I would recommend to wait a couple of days, the market can continue to pull VEST down, then, you can buy a token at a lower price.

The dynamics of the token is unstable, it then jumps sharply in the price up and down. I am sure that many traders earn excellent money working with VEST.
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
Tell me how and where, on what exchanges can I buy a VEST token? After all, they already have with the free market?

Today, the price of the VEST has fallen by 9%, a great chance for investors to buy a token at a cheaper price.

I would recommend to wait a couple of days, the market can continue to pull VEST down, then, you can buy a token at a lower price.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
The fact that many investors are still frightened is the extremely high volatility of the crypto-currency market
The market has high risks: you can earn as much and lose a lot.
I support, one of the main really significant problem of this market is the lack of knowledge.
Activity: 3
September 15, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
September 15, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
To date, the cryptocurrency market is unstable, if the VestChain project has a clear plan for regulating the price of the token?

My partners and I hope that in October the situation in the cryptocurrency market will improve significantly, it will grow again.

I also heard analysts ' forecasts that bears will leave very soon, a bullish trend will come. It remains only to wait for this moment.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable.
Do you think it is possible for VEST to withstand such pressure from the market? Any chance?

Yes, the rapidity of the development of the crypto currency market is quite consistent with the world trend.
Recently, we always see some interesting innovations in traditional advertising models. The VEST project has all the chances to withstand the pressure of the market, it is necessary to work hard.
Of course, the number of people who have Crypto currency will grow. And this will have a positive impact on the development of the project.
September 15, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
To date, the cryptocurrency market is unstable, if the VestChain project has a clear plan for regulating the price of the token?

My partners and I hope that in October the situation in the cryptocurrency market will improve significantly, it will grow again.
September 05, 2018, 03:38:46 PM
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable.
Do you think it is possible for VEST to withstand such pressure from the market? Any chance?

Yes, the rapidity of the development of the crypto currency market is quite consistent with the world trend.
Recently, we always see some interesting innovations in traditional advertising models. The VEST project has all the chances to withstand the pressure of the market, it is necessary to work hard.
September 15, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

The plan is, get acquainted with him you can after studying the white paper project, everything is written in detail.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
What role will the project token play in the platform's functionality? Will it be possible for the project's tokens to pay fees for the transactions carried out?

The coin Vest will be the means of payment of this project, absolutely all operations within the project will be carried out in the Vest.
Pages:
Jump to: