Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 31. (Read 389620 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 08:11:23 AM
What role will the project token play in the platform's functionality? Will it be possible for the project's tokens to pay fees for the transactions carried out?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:46:07 AM
I'm sorry, but the reality is, It is rather difficult now to promote such projects. The society is not yet ready to work with them and invest in such. But all the same I wish good luck.

It is difficult to promote, but it is possible. I am sure that a project of this level should not have any problems with promotion.

There are a lot of ways to advertise and promote projects, any business can be successfully advertised, if it allows you to do the budget.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:25:06 AM
I'm sorry, but the reality is, It is rather difficult now to promote such projects. The society is not yet ready to work with them and invest in such. But all the same I wish good luck.

It is difficult to promote, but it is possible. I am sure that a project of this level should not have any problems with promotion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 02:15:18 AM
September 14, 2018, 05:15:26 PM
Where can I read the latest news of the project? Is there a special platform where all the news related to the VestChain project is published?

It seems to me that the most comfortable to watch the news through the official telegram channel of the project. https://t.me/vestchainio

Of course, the social network of telegrams has small advantages, but personally I watch the project through their Twitter.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
September 05, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies
Now there is a massive correction in the crypto currency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project.
Yes, most analysts warned that after such a sharp rise in prices, the correction will inevitably follow.
In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
I agree with you, let's hope that the market will only grow and develop, and a new platform - it's always interesting.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
Where can I read the latest news of the project? Is there a special platform where all the news related to the VestChain project is published?

It seems to me that the most comfortable to watch the news through the official telegram channel of the project. https://t.me/vestchainio
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
Will I be able to manage a smart wallet? How easy will the functionality and management of a smart wallet be?

All the shards demand the single account. One and the same smart wallet may be used for all the cryptocurrencies from various shards.
Activity: 45
September 05, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
"A huge international team of highly-qualified engineers and scientists makes the core of the VestChain development process."

Grin
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 04:19:21 PM
Will I be able to manage a smart wallet? How easy will the functionality and management of a smart wallet be?
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:14:35 PM
Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies
Now there is a massive correction in the crypto currency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 04:09:05 PM
Are there rewards for active users? Can there be any reward in tokens or just a discount on the services of the project? I'm waiting for your official information.

Know one thing, that reward for active users will, but specific information there, think, that information will emerge after official start project.
Activity: 125
September 14, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Are there rewards for active users? Can there be any reward in tokens or just a discount on the services of the project? I'm waiting for your official information.
September 14, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
If you look, the VestChain project will work around the world, so the question is, will the platform interface be translated into Japanese or Chinese? I believe that Asian markets should be involved in the project.

I fully support this idea, Asian markets are very large, there you can find a lot of large investors.
Activity: 59
September 05, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
The market has fallen dramatically, how will this affect your project?
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 03:34:28 PM
If you look, the VestChain project will work around the world, so the question is, will the platform interface be translated into Japanese or Chinese? I believe that Asian markets should be involved in the project.
Activity: 86
September 14, 2018, 02:21:53 PM
Good day, dear forum users. I this industry recently, can you explain to me what is the main purpose of this project? Have a marketing plan?

VestChain is the unique blockchain platform that has full capacity to tackle the problems inherent to the existing blockchains, i.e that of expandability and time needed for confirmation.
Let's hope that the team that works on the project will have enough wisdom and experience to cope with the task.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 02:10:43 PM
Good day, dear forum users. I this industry recently, can you explain to me what is the main purpose of this project? Have a marketing plan?

VestChain is the unique blockchain platform that has full capacity to tackle the problems inherent to the existing blockchains, i.e that of expandability and time needed for confirmation.
Activity: 75
September 05, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.
I agree, the market has subsided, therefore, needs support, and the new crypt is always more interesting than the old one.
I personally can not believe that the project will get to this level.
Pages:
Jump to: