Pages:
Author

Topic: The whales need no indicators! - page 2. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 11, 2019, 07:30:02 PM
I am sure that whales are also using indicators. They are not just buying coins without analyzing it careful. There money are on the line so I am sure that they are using indicators before buying a certain cryptocurrency.
Yes, they have to make sure that their decision is right because they are risking huge money and they are not the only one who can make the market move. Indicators might not be working well in cryptomarket because of the whales controlling the market, but I still think that whales still need indicators to further analyze the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2019, 09:41:34 AM
You are wrong! Even if they are very influential person im thr cryptocurrency market. They are still using indicators and technical analysis when they are buying cryptocurrencies. They know the risks that they are taking so they are very careful to their decisions.
If they are having whole command over market so they are not foolish to do all this without any kind of plan or proper system, I think whatever they do is preplanned and they are working with team of expert traders and investors who use to make them do everything on right time, as buying at low and selling high according to indication of all experts.

Yeah that's right though it probably means that whales don't fall for fomo or fud inducing news and reports. They have enough assets to burn to be concerned over these things. And of course they also use ta's and they can also sway the market most of the time. These indicators mainly affect middle and small traders like us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
February 11, 2019, 04:20:02 AM
It's funny. Because there is no need of having intelligence in this market as it is all manipulated and fake. You see what you are being shown and nothing else. We act in the way they want because they are having capacity to manipulate this market heavily and thus they are able to control it as well. Now coming to the part of graphs, charts and candles stuff, they are just automatically generated because of the numbers that are changing as the market goes up and down. Now there comes people like us in the hope of getting predictions from the technical analysis. But that is just fake as we know it.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 11, 2019, 03:53:38 AM
You are wrong! Even if they are very influential person im thr cryptocurrency market. They are still using indicators and technical analysis when they are buying cryptocurrencies. They know the risks that they are taking so they are very careful to their decisions.
They may or may not. A whale may decide to buy a shitcoin and pump it, wait for some idiots to fomo in, hype it more and then dump on those buying new effectively having made a profit and getting back their initial capital. However these leaves those idiots with a shitcoin to hold and nobody to sell to.

Its not that whales wont listen what technical analysis says, but they have some inside news and it was with Bakkt incident being postponed and the dump happened before the news came out.

Overall its not possible to predict how a whale might move the market. They do it for their own benefit : either to stock up their coins or to cash out their coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 10, 2019, 10:11:09 AM
If they are having whole command over market so they are not foolish to do all this without any kind of plan or proper system, I think whatever they do is preplanned and they are working with team of expert traders and investors who use to make them do everything on right time, as buying at low and selling high according to indication of all experts.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
February 10, 2019, 07:31:27 AM
I am sure that whales are also using indicators. They are not just buying coins without analyzing it careful. There money are on the line so I am sure that they are using indicators before buying a certain cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 10, 2019, 04:10:16 AM
Indicators are just only references don't rely on this, you must need your own technical analysis and dig research on every coin that you pic in trading. But most probably trading is base on luck, sort of gambling that needs luck. You know also how to manage risk but you can avoid risk when you are in trading, riding a risk is much better.
Exactly, you cannot rely on indicators only, as much as possible look around and shop more information that you think vital enough to move
the market. They are whales for a reason and they can manipulate the price and it could be unfair but with their power they can move the price
at any direction they want, they use indicator and mostly they they go to the opposite direction against the public opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
February 10, 2019, 03:21:46 AM
Indicators are just only references don't rely on this, you must need your own technical analysis and dig research on every coin that you pic in trading. But most probably trading is base on luck, sort of gambling that needs luck. You know also how to manage risk but you can avoid risk when you are in trading, riding a risk is much better.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
February 09, 2019, 05:01:35 AM
The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.  This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.
I think that the only thing that is in our favor is our luck. If we are lucky then we will gain profits. The indicators are there so that we can analyse the market.
There are great tools to know about how bitcoin has behaved in the past but the indicators cannot guarantee of assured gains as predictions in crypto are not right most of the times.
Though  indicators can still be used to limit the losses and risks of loosing money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 09, 2019, 04:21:00 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
February 09, 2019, 04:17:50 AM
I've always been telling you that the analysis on this market has never worked. I've told many of my friends that sometimes some analyzes are completely fabricated and often cause damage, even though some analyzes give results in terms of coincidences. Since there is no regulation in this market, the market changes depending on the great investor's pleasure and this will continue for years. Moreover, even in regulated markets, large investors can continually lead to a fluctuation of the analysis, and you can think of what can be done in this market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
February 09, 2019, 04:00:21 AM
Technical Analysis is somewhat useless whenever whales are attacking the market. I mean, that was my experienced. I've been using a lot of indicators, but just asn  I thought that I already gain confidence about it but I am lossing. Whales are using what we are also using. They woudn't just buy and sell btc when they feel like it. Just like what we are doing, timing and seeing through all the aspects are to be considered before doing so.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 09, 2019, 02:23:52 AM
I think the whales still need indicators because they want to follow the market and every move of the price. I am sure that the whales still want to make a bigger profit than the other people and maybe they can play the price in any price they want, but still, they need the indicators to determine which way they want to moves. Without indicators, they cannot move the price into the price they want, and I am sure that the price will go up and down too deep without any control.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 06:56:15 PM
The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.  This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.
Definitely have gotten ideas about that when I came to understand how the market is been controlled by the whales they don't need any chart analysis. And also the amateur traders tends to fall in their traps.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 05:46:36 PM
Rules of the game are different for whales but it doesn't mean that they should not care about anything, they still can loose money and it happens more often that we can think that is. And I really think that it's harder to be a whale. Their techanalysis is without any indicators, they read the actual price action. Besides, they should keep in mind that there are big consequences from every operation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 08, 2019, 02:49:27 PM
Whales are holding huge amount so they can create the market condition,so no need for them to follow the trend.But still the the whales are in the market? Why not much of price movements in the past month.
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
February 08, 2019, 01:49:18 PM
I think whales the following trend every time, They act like a hammer breaking strong support and resistance levels for the continuing long run bear or bull market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
February 08, 2019, 12:39:43 PM
undeniable but true. all they need is to get together and decide when to hit the market. it is a well executed plan by them and believe it, if you are lucky when this pump is about to be made. you will get rich.  you are made. they pump the market when they feel they ave spend enough and they need to recover what was lost. i believe that one day, i will get here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 12:04:07 PM
even though they are whales who have a lot of capital but when they want to buy coins, they must also see some graphs and indicators to find out the most appropriate position to buy and sell coins.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
February 08, 2019, 11:45:25 AM
it is not entirely true they need to see market trend and read all the chart because you have to understand if some holder is whale in one coin it can't be whale in other coin,but as they have huge amount of crypto so they can manipulate easily but in order to show other trader that chart reading skill is working they have to follow the trend and pump and dump according to it.

By this forum and some people looks like whales are like superheros, they move the billion dollar market as they like, they don`t need indicators, water of food. People with a lot of coins can affect market more than others, their orders can create temporary trends but not every time. Pump and dump schemes are orchestrated by big groups, the bigger the group is more easier they can pump some coin, but when it comes to dump just the ones on the top make good profit, others very little and some end up with zero worth coin!
Pages:
Jump to: