Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 4. (Read 28888 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
No, I don’t think there is a need to panic. Let’s look at it from another view, Bitcoin experience such price dips several times. But Bitcoin come back stronger every time. So, I think we should buy those cheap coins atm.
I agree. People tend to make the same mistake many times: mistake a dip for a dump or failure of a coin. We need to support the market we invested in and not panic.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Soon it will be time to panic when the market really starts to panic. I think it's not over yet.

What is driving me and keeping me going? That is my belief that cryptomarket will grow in any case. Some talks about crypto like about informational boost and nothing more. But it is a foolish idea.
I don't think we need to believe fake news but look at the crypto world from a bigger long-term perspective. The marker is correcting itself and we need to give it time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Well, of course you can now try to trade on the rebound , but of course it is very dangerous in this market , I would recommend to buy more when the trend will unfold!
Activity: 434
don't get too freaked out and consider this as a bad thing. underarms red or in case the market falls then go in with new capital at the point of a new beginning in crypto. While waiting for the market's rise then what are you doing the right thing because it is bought at a cheap price. don't get too panicked and then instead went with the value of the loss.
Many are panicking and I am very worried about their investment in this market. The value of Bitcoin is clearly not recovering well in this time and we will have to wait for more as the demand for investment is very low and investors' sentiment is very much affected.
They fear being right when they have bought at high prices. Considering why the market is red, I think there has been a restructuring of the market, the people behind it are whales, they want to pour money into the market but not now, I personally think so.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
Red market for the past year. Why are you so surprised?
If he had gone green, I would have understood these topics, but now...
Activity: 707
No I don't think so.  Hash wars , manipulation etc are some of the reason I think the market is like this . Most people just want to buy as many BTC as possible from weak hands . Don't panic and sell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The price decline occurs in most cryptocurrency. Of course this is enough to panic for the holders of tokens and coins, especially if this decline has made them lose and exceed the BEP limit. The decline continues while the price is hard to bounce back, this is a dilemma, a loss in sight.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
In my opinion no need panicking now. That is pure manipulation. As you can see some people trying to start some war and because of that prices dumped. But i dont believe that. I think these are only some games. They are playing these games for covering their manipulations. So no need feeling panic now. If you can hold your coins please hold until reach your price targets.
Activity: 490
Panic, maybe at this time everyone is panicking because they see crypto prices that have not shown anything good, but in my opinion it is part of the investment if we dare to take risks to get a better profit, then certainly it will not escape losses, so this normal
Activity: 518
I think there is no reason to be panic with the recent crypto meltdown, with so much positive news that are coming, its is very odd that the crypto market is experiencing this kind of downward pace. In my own opinion this is purely manipulation to drive out retailers in the market. For me, instead of panic why not consider this a very very rare opportunity to buy up good coins in ready for the next bull run.
copper member
Activity: 657
It's not worth panicking. The worst happened way back and finally there was a rebound. The reds will come, doesn't mean the greens are gone on exile. Let's be patient, panic selling is for noobs, as crypto enthusiasts let's think the proper way. Yes, there are many market manipulations, all these things are part of the system, but at the end we shall prevail, just my opinion.
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
Panicking or selling will never be an advisable thing to do despite of how bad the market become. Indeed many people are now losing huge amount of profit due to the downtrend which have lasted for months already starting early this year. If you cannot withstand seeing how bad the market gets, choose to temporarily move away from cryptos but refuse to sell and be back once bull run take over. Next year is another year and it sinply means, another chance for recovery to occur.
Activity: 560
There's absoolutely need to get panic,it is clear that the whales and manipulators are playing their games with regular cryptoholders,trying to scare us more and more every day but their power is ot endless so there is a recovery of the market somewhere around the corner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
No, I don’t think there is a need to panic. Let’s look at it from another view, Bitcoin experience such price dips several times. But Bitcoin come back stronger every time. So, I think we should buy those cheap coins atm.
Soon it will be time to panic when the market really starts to panic. I think it's not over yet.

What is driving me and keeping me going? That is my belief that cryptomarket will grow in any case. Some talks about crypto like about informational boost and nothing more. But it is a foolish idea.
Activity: 476
I don't panic now. I'm trying to buy as cheap as I can. I've already bought bitcoin at 6000-5600-5450. Also I have order until 4500. I thin that it's a good time to buy.
Yes, it`s a pretty good chance to invest in cryptocurrency. Prices are really low and the crypto always developing and will become stronger to give for us great profit in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Agree, when we see 4500-4600 dollar for bitcoin, this time big panic can start it is very dangerous price to my mind. We need some good and big news, also market needs volume and new buyers after this we can return to normal slowly, solution is this.
Activity: 112
I believe that the market is being manipulated by whales and a new wave of growth will come when everyone has time to buy bitcoin at a favorable price. The current rate, will drive away from the market of the last hamsters and investors will remain with strong nerves and a clear plan of action. We can only wait and carefully monitor the rate to buy coins in case of drawdown.
Activity: 630
The market is painted red all through and every single coin is getting bloody by the day.  This year has been mainly bearish and lows are getting lower.  Panic however should not be raising towards the market because it will do more harm than good!
Activity: 448
Pages:
Jump to: