Pages:
Author

Topic: █████ ***** THE ZEROCASH SOURCE - Truly anonymous coin ***** █████ - page 9. (Read 53532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Is it going to launch in may ? In the article it says 18th May ... can anyone confirm this ?

i guess we will have some more infos in may (hopefully) but i dont think that the launch is in may.

Hope to hear from this project soon again. The homepage did not see updates for a longer period. Would be sad if the project was abandoned.

ya.ya.yo!

i dont think its abandoned Smiley . but you are right, they could give more infos about their work.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
Is it going to launch in may ? In the article it says 18th May ... can anyone confirm this ?

i guess we will have some more infos in may (hopefully) but i dont think that the launch is in may.

Hope to hear from this project soon again. The homepage did not see updates for a longer period. Would be sad if the project was abandoned.

ya.ya.yo!
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Can't wait for this, hopin' for some announcements soon!
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
How Two Alt-Coins Could Shape The Future of Bitcoin

http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/04/two-alt-coins-shape-future-bitcoin/

The second digital currency worth noting, which also provides enhanced security for P2P transactions is Zerocoin, which is specifically mentioned in Vessenes’ letter. Zerocoin, according to the their website, is different [ ], as this particular digital currency would act as an “extension” to bitcoin and while the coin has yet to launch its future remains vague. I say vague in that Zerocoin’s original plan is outlined below; however, I must note that Zerocoin now has plans to implement their own version of the coin as opposed to being simply an add-on to the bitcoin network that will likely be launched by May 18th as an independent digital currency. Vessenes letter; however, may change things for the digital currency as privacy becomes a growing concern for bitcoin.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
ZeroCash: ZeroCoin meets SCIPR-lab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7LSSE0bRRo

Wow thanks, just when i couldn't sleep an had a urge to check the thread you gimme some goodies to look at Cheesy
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
TTM
Activity: 140
What makes this coin truly annonymous? does this mean this coin could never be taxed by the irs? this would be an awesome idea then

It make your transactions encrypted, but it will not help you evade tax. If you exchangers or retailers report your purchases to IRS (yeah probably they will do that), you would be taxed.
Activity: 186
They have a great goal. I hope they can make it. And we will know if it is a break throu when we will get to know code and how it will work.
They don't need to rush. Most important is to see it well desiged, finished and working.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
What makes this coin truly annonymous? does this mean this coin could never be taxed by the irs? this would be an awesome idea then
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Activity: 117
Will there be an IPO or is it a mining-only client?
Activity: 336
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Im very interested In this, is this the only announcement thread?  Not gonna miss this train!

you can also visit the official site or reddit. but yes, here it is the only cool thread about Zerocoin  Wink
TTM
Activity: 140
when does it launch?

they say MAY

as to if it is sha256 or not don't know....likely no longer sha-256

(we need a spy in their camp)

Searing

I bet we have to wait much more longer than May to see fully functional Zerocash network.
18 May is the day they release white paper. Source code for beta (or alpha) test net will be released later.
Activity: 115
Cryptocurrencies is future
please  hurry up.
I wait for you so a very very  long time..
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
when does it launch?

they say MAY

as to if it is sha256 or not don't know....likely no longer sha-256

(we need a spy in their camp)

Searing
Activity: 308
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Don't preorder hardware. 

worked ok with my knc jupiter 555gh got it oct 18th....best i can figure life of product (run it till elec is more then btc...or maybe for a bit beyond to speculate elec loss to btc)

but anyway 51 coins...and my total cost for the unit was with shipping 7,131.80 usd i think it was....

can't beat that....even at 139.83 btc i'd still break even more or less on paper (in my mind...i'd be crying thou....if it was that low)

now if my other guess the www.alpha-t.net unit at now 16mh comes thru in july/aug.....should do ok

but yeah its a crap shoot

Searing
Pages:
Jump to: