Pages:
Author

Topic: █████ ***** THE ZEROCASH SOURCE - Truly anonymous coin ***** █████ - page 8. (Read 53532 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Add two more questions to ask:
Will there be an IPO or is it a mining-only client?
will it going to launch in May ?  can someone confirm this ?
Activity: 159
Oh man so excited!  So excited that I made this: (for FUN of course)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Take from this what you will, saw it on twitter earlier:
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
On their webpage in contribute section it is stated that : We’re currently developing libzerocoin on our own time

Does this have anything to do with libertycoin or it's just a similar name ?
lib in libzerocoin stands for library. It has nothing to do with libertycoin.
Activity: 313
On their webpage in contribute section it is stated that : We’re currently developing libzerocoin on our own time

Does this have anything to do with libertycoin or it's just a similar name ?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies is future
When dose it will launch, I  wait a long long time ....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 182
do you guys actually read this thread?
its stll in development...dunno how people implemented it to x11 coins
So zerocoin is not coming out ?
Zerocoin already came out last year. Zerocash is still going to come out.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
litecoinguy why you deleted my post? it was a serious comment  Huh

hello

this topic is about Zerocoin only. If you want to talk about other coins, feel free to open your own topic.
Activity: 147
litecoinguy why you deleted my post? it was a serious comment  Huh
Activity: 252
Important ANN:

We received news from the Zerocoin Team itself that they have abandoned the zerocoin project. Zerocoin is now a dead project. We had started implementing their library to Libertycoin hoping to implement a fully functional and stable version when they released more updates. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do now. We will start removing the zerocoin library that we added to the code, and we will consult with our developer if there are other anonymizers we can deploy in the future. For the time being we will realease an update removing zerocoin from our code, and Libertycoin will remain as a great X11 100% proof of stake coin with 16.5 Million units.

About implementing the Zerocash
We will certainly study it, and if we consider it stable we will do it. They have already abandoned one project, so we don't want to take the risk of implementing something unstable that could be abandoned in the future. We paid a high price with zerocoin.

Thanks for you guys clarifying this.

Today Libertycoin dev has decided to remove the Zerocoin code from the Libertycoin. Then Libertycoin will be same as other X11 POW/POS coin, e.g. Badgercoin.
Activity: 616
Activity: 742
The new zerocash protocol is faster & hides how much you transact, not just where it came from. We are presenting it at IEEES&P next Tuesday

https://twitter.com/secparam/status/465972761333346304

i mean it is nice and so.. but this is not anonymity - I think it is probably a useful extension to btc, but I expected much more. anyway let us wait for the whitepaper
We'll be presenting our Zerocash paper on Tuesday at the IEEE S&P (Oakland) conference in San Jose. Full paper & website up next week.

https://twitter.com/matthew_d_green/status/465963763028340736
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
The new zerocash protocol is faster & hides how much you transact, not just where it came from. We are presenting it at IEEES&P next Tuesday

https://twitter.com/secparam/status/465972761333346304
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
i heard we will see new infos on the 18. May. stay tuned  Cheesy

That's great, looking forward to it. I hope they will provide a clearer release plan soon.

Another question that interests me is the distribution method. Will it be mining only or some crowdfunding? A distribution that allows broad participation would be best.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
i heard we will see new infos on the 18. May. stay tuned  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: