Pages:
Author

Topic: █████ ***** THE ZEROCASH SOURCE - Truly anonymous coin ***** █████ - page 4. (Read 53532 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Any news? Zerocoin seems to be dead/vaporware. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1246
Seems to me Zerocash is all talk and no action. The last commit on github was 10 months ago.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
There are lots of reasons for anonymous currencies and it doesn't all need to be illegal either.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Matthew is not working on it anymore.

Zooko is doing it instead:

https://twitter.com/zooko/lists/zerocash-interest
legendary
Activity: 1232
Monero Evangelist
Why do you care? No updates in this long time, just means the project is dead.
Dont put hope in it. It wont come magically back to live.
legendary
I just msg Matthew Green (@matthew_d_green), the supposed lead developer on twitter.

I suggest you do the same.

Alright I will do that since it's my only choice I guess
have you got any answer from the him or not yet ? thanks mate

No response yet but he is active on there so hopefully if we bug him enough it might get the ball moving or at least an update Sad
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I just msg Matthew Green (@matthew_d_green), the supposed lead developer on twitter.

Alright I will do that since it's my only choice I guess
have you got any answer from the him or not yet ? thanks mate
legendary

What You Need To Know About Zero Knowledge

Anonymity? Privacy? How quaint. We live in a world bedecked with ever more cameras, ever more sensors, ever more drones, ever more data, ever fewer things that can be hidden. TLS and Tor can hide your online browsing, true — but, realistically, everything important you do, online or off, can easily be audited and tracked.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/07/what-you-need-to-know-about-zero-knowledge/

We really want to see the final release of this , they are giving us no informations at all . (Developpers I mean) and it's been like 1 year & half . and the expected time to the final release already ended up
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
What You Need To Know About Zero Knowledge

Anonymity? Privacy? How quaint. We live in a world bedecked with ever more cameras, ever more sensors, ever more drones, ever more data, ever fewer things that can be hidden. TLS and Tor can hide your online browsing, true — but, realistically, everything important you do, online or off, can easily be audited and tracked.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/07/what-you-need-to-know-about-zero-knowledge/
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
i think they will release it when its ready  Wink

"When this is going to launch ? I don't exactly get it . It will be a new coin ? or a service to hide Bitcoin transactions & make them private ? "

take a look at the first page.  Smiley

Let's hope that 2015 is the chosen year <3 I want to see this Zerocoin project working !
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
i think they will release it when its ready  Wink

"When this is going to launch ? I don't exactly get it . It will be a new coin ? or a service to hide Bitcoin transactions & make them private ? "

take a look at the first page.  Smiley
Never

What , why not ? Shocked

It is just my opinion because there is not a single code written over 1 year and since Israel and the Military U.S are interest in this project i think it will not be made public.

lol Shocked Really ? Why they are interessted on this project Shocked and I guess you have a point since it's been a year now ;
I guess I will just wait for the OP LiteCoinGuy to answer me Grin thanks dude
When this is going to launch ? I don't exactly get it . It will be a new coin ? or a service to hide Bitcoin transactions & make them private ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
What's the likelihood of a coin implementing this? And which coin will it be? And why is it so difficult to implement?

its not possible to implement Zerocoin/Zerocash in a crappy altcoin because Zerocash is nearly build from scratch and in development since 2 years. you will not find an unknown developer who can do this in 2 weeks, dont be a fool. there were already several attempts to scam people.

Bump
Pages:
Jump to: