Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 16. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
Yes, we are having so many new tokens, but it is okay for us to go. One side we can think that this will dump the overall prices on the market, but another thing is that those tokens are only for the particular projects.
Activity: 168
Yes,there are too many new coins coming every day,just duplicating each others and only 1 of 100 will stay,so we need to find this one and invest into it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I have to agree. There are way too many tokens being created on a daily basis and the worst part of all of them is that the scam tokens are more than the legit ones. At this point I am not sure that I can actually say that there are any legit tokens being created now, any token being brought into the market are just made by people who are trying to make some quick money.
Activity: 252

It's true, and I do not think it's good. Competition is very important, but too much will only make the market unravel and no project will get optimal support. There's always one or two occasions, but I think that's no better than gambling.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

That's underrated mate, if you look into some review sites like icorating, icobench, menlo.one you'll see that it is expected that everyday there's 5-10 projects being borned. I don't think its a bad thing, because it increases the popularity of crypto which would bring a positive impact, giving us more investors and more money flowing.

I wouldn't trust icorating or icobench reviews if I were you. Some projects they rated high turned out to be vaporware until today. On the other hand, Menlo One is decentralized and  has an incentive system based on proof of reputation. Not sure how it works exactly but the fact that it's decentralized tells us that it can't be corrupted easily.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Well, welcome to the crypto world. Everyone feels the same opportunities and probabilities to benefit from the industry. And this is what happens, developers try not to lose the moment, even with almost the same project with each other. Not good, but that's the way to compete in this field, we'll always make choices at our own risk.
Activity: 40
Much the same as me There are excessively numerous activities and ICOs seem each day, That makes me lethargic in perusing each task. So there are such a significant number of good undertakings that I have missed it. From late 2017 to now. Perhaps I missed in excess of 10 great ventures.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Personally, I'm glad for a lot of new projects every month because I have a choice of goals for investments and places where I can participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 700
there are many project includes good, bad and scam because of it we cannot research all the food one. we don't have a choice everyone of them want to create there own project. especially the scam project there are many of them.
95% of ICO projects are fraudulent and they are just trying to make a lot of money from investors. If you want to avoid these projects, it's best to look at community reviews from the project or go to ICO review pages to get a better view of the projects. Personally, I always be careful because when you invest, it means you have to take risks
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24

I agree it's like an ocean, its hard to catch the right fish to cook, the market is saturated it's hard to keep up, you need to be a whale to invest on every ICO that are coming up, I wonder can these ICO still exist in the next two years, investors are now very picky.
Activity: 6
The number of projects already available on the market, so we do not invest in ICO is a good thing. Because it is less important to invest and the future of new projects is weaker, we should protect our investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
there are many project includes good, bad and scam because of it we cannot research all the food one. we don't have a choice everyone of them want to create there own project. especially the scam project there are many of them.
Activity: 364
Well crypto world is becoming so large because is traversed all over the globe and there are so many people that are business inclined with diverse genuine idea and wanted to try it out on Blockchain technology so it's just left to someone to do critic analysis of any projects that comes our ways to determine which one to follow and one not to follow
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
At least one new project is born every day, most of which are aerial projects. I am tired of watching these projects, but I can't refuse this loop because I need to make money!
Activity: 602

Many choices, but unfortunately that's what makes developers and investors equally difficult. And many of them decided to give a huge bonus to the initial investor, and of course it will affect the situation when the first token release in the market. And unfortunately, that goes against the purpose of everyone participating in ico. But this will continue to happen, until we all realize, that indeed a third party is still required in all financial instruments.
Activity: 113
True. Really, it is almost as if new projects and tokens are born everyday. I wouldn't even argue with that, lol. There are really so many tokens, and it is almost becoming a problem to choose which one to invest in. Some are even a replica of others, and majority of them lack potential.
Activity: 36
Much the same as me There are an excessive number of tasks and ICOs seem each day, That makes me apathetic in perusing each venture. So there are such huge numbers of good activities that I have missed it. From late 2017 to now. Perhaps I missed in excess of 10 great activities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
You can't keep track of all the good projects. ICO ratings, it's just a waste of time. I try to stick to the group in Telegram which gives an alert about potentially good projects.
Activity: 196
Yeah It is a quite a big challenge to find out perfect projects among the huge number of projects. However you can keep an eye on trusted channels that give filtered news regarding the ICOs and bounties. Reaching good projects will be easy with that
Activity: 83
Actually it is definitely true there have lot of new projects. That's we sometimes missed good projects and can't take advantage. Also some of them scam projects too.
Pages:
Jump to: