Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
Because of such people who do not believe in cryptocurrency, the market is crumbling. They have lost all faith and can no longer look at it, thereby selling their assets at low prices.
I can partly agree with you, and partly not. the more people will despair in selling their coins, the sooner we go up.It's just that banal retrieval of coins by strong players from weak traders.Market growth is a matter of time
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 21, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
Main reason why people believe in such delusion is having no real understanding about this market, there's a lots of speculations and different opinions about how the future will bring to this industry, it's now a depends on how individual understanding and trust whether to give up or stay positive and hope for the best outcome results.
Activity: 714
November 21, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
All must remember, anything can happen in crypto. We cannot say there is no hope when the crypto market situation is declining. Indeed, this situation does not want everyone to expect. But we must be patient and confident, the cryptocurrency will change and increase. Therefore we must not give up, all there is hope in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 06:58:41 AM
There is a great opportunity to earn and learn. the cryptocurrency has been recovering despite its collapse. Even though the crypto market has fallen, there are still many opportunities here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
Why did you decide so?  The market has experienced such falls more than once, especially since we have seen a big growth, so why did you decide that this would not happen again, of course, not as soon as you would like, but the reversal will certainly be!
Activity: 773
November 21, 2018, 06:07:35 AM
Because of such people who do not believe in cryptocurrency, the market is crumbling. They have lost all faith and can no longer look at it, thereby selling their assets at low prices.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 21, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
It's the end
I will let you go with faketoshi. As a part of early holders and i'm not worrying about this. So many times people called crypto will be dead and then what was happening? crypto always break a new ATH after its big bearish trend that brought crypto to the bottom. So, why you still here?

Agree with you!)) Lots of people can not accept the fact that cryptocurrency world is of such kind where increasing and dicreasing things are the usual part, where the high volatility and unstable price is the nature of financial and cryptocurrency directions. So in this case it is better to go in for ordinary job and ordinary things with fixed income and minimum risks and do not make others panic ))) crypto is and will be alive, nowadays is the deep transformation of the market)))
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
It can be good to be a contrarian.  When sentiment is at it's lowest it's often time to buy.  That is synonymous to what a number of financial players have said throughout history akin to Baron Rotschild's 'When there's blood in the street, it's time to buy', referring to real estate specifically.  That goes for pretty more any asset class.  We may be nearing a new buying opportunity.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
November 21, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
It's the end
if you dont have trust in cryptocurrency better to leave now and just focus in your job, we all known that volatility is in the nature of bitcoin, bitcoin just only experiencing a correction and just preparing to go again in 20k$ just hold and trust bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
November 21, 2018, 05:42:18 AM
This statement is false and misleading, there are more reasons to stay in cryptocurrency than leaving. If you are new to cryptocurrency , evrtything may seem like the end but don't panic, follow the experienced leades in cryptocurrency and your outlook and perspective for future of cryptocurrency will change for the better!

I agree with your thinking, I guess that people who created the topic are the newbie in the market, invest in cryptocurrency without any experience and faced a loss. The future of the cryptocurrency market will be bright and do not come to an end!
Activity: 560
November 21, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
You shouldn't think only short-term,you must think about future ,crypto is a very young industry and sure thing it is very unstable at the beginning,but crypto is growing and developing,I am more than sure that in 5-10 years cryptocurrency market capitalization will become more than a trillion dollars ,so take this recent correction easy and continue believing in crypto,everything will be fine in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 21, 2018, 05:27:16 AM
I want to note that bitcoin has not only broken all support lines, but has been significantly overbought. Sales volumes are huge, but someone bought it all. Just think about it.
Activity: 271
November 21, 2018, 05:23:20 AM
Please don't give up, only the person who insists can become the winner. Although the cryptocurrency market is now depreciating greatly, as long as it does not disappear, I believe Bitcoin will definitely take off again. You just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
Who can survive in this time, they will be the hero.
The market is happening in the direction we can not predict but I think everything would have a stopping point, the market will recover before another wave.
Yes, you're right and I think now is the best time to join the crypto world for those who didn't do that before. The market can't fall infinitely, someday it will unfold
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
November 21, 2018, 04:57:52 AM
the more people will say that this is the end, the more I have confidence that soon we will see the strongest growth
Activity: 854
November 21, 2018, 04:53:57 AM
It's the end
Besides price what else do you know about crypto currencies? The current price is very discouraging but we should not focus much on it. There is more to crypto currencies other than the price. If you are in to make quick profits then you may have to wait until the right time. Don’t just give up yet.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 21, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
The end? Humm! May be if it goes to the $1 per one bitcoin. But, think about it ..if Blockchain tech is dead, then yea btc will die too. ..it is here to stay for good my friend! It is no more than just a rest zone. Will see good growth sooner or later. I love backing the btc value with real precious metals though. And that's where Gigzi project comes to fullfill the need for solving volatility in price issue. This upcoming project will just consolidate the Crypto assets and make it more practical in the every day life. https://gigzi.com

Checking this project, I don't think Cryptocurrency will ever die. Period.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 04:50:13 AM
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and more growths are coming in the years ahead. It doesn't matter how long is the bearish market, there is always a bull coming in the near future. You only need not to become greedy, avoid panic and always be patience. But if you have no patience and still can't understand what is cryptocurrency, then cryptocurrency is not for you.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
November 21, 2018, 04:41:17 AM
It's the end

then why do you stay here and make poting, I think I still believe bitcoin isn't finished here and so is cryptocurrency. this decline made people panic and frustrated, including for me personally.
but this is not the end of crypto especially for bitcoin.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 21, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
Now I have lost all hope of this market, I think that electronic money will never be able to grow stronger, so I think it is better to abandon them now, looking for a market. Which one is better for investment?
Pages:
Jump to: