Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 01:15:59 PM
This is not the end, but only the beginning and the fact that today we see the crypto currency exchange in it I see it is only because when a strong drop will necessarily increase and the growth will be better than it was.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 12:53:41 PM
it certainly is not the end of crypto, just a very bad time when prices are falling. i am firmly convinced of that and i believe that at some point the market will recover. the question is, when will the market recover? answering that is very difficult.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
November 25, 2018, 12:40:55 PM
When you win, you don't quit and when you quit, you don't win. I think this is just a simple analogy on how we will treat something in Cryptocurrency. Fainthearted people are quitters and those who patiently wait will win in this battle. Who are you are you among these people? Well, I have decided to stay, never lose hope because someone does.
Activity: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 25, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
It's the end
It seems you have not so much trust on Cryptocurrency. If you don't believe on cryptocurrencies future, then I recommend you leave this field. Cause this field not so much profitable for you. I always believe on  crypto currency and I know market will recover agin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 25, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
Everyone is free to express their own opinions and predictions, and I'm sure everyone here understands that this thread is a form of disappointment with what is happening with crypto currency at the moment, and I believe that everyone in crypto currency is feeling something the same, but this is not the end, but this is the initial test that we must immediately go through together
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
November 25, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
It's the end

For you apparently it seems that way.  Posting that on a big alt-coin group is hilarious.

For the rest of us with vision and common sense, we can see what still escapes so many individuals.

I'll enlighten you a little, just in case you haven't sold off everything.

Capitulators like yourself are exactly the reaction the 'money-men' want everyone to have, in fact.  They are shaking the tree hard right now. 

Don't feel bad though.  It's still very early in the shift.  The fiat ponzi can go on quite a bit longer for now, so get used to this.  Cryptocurrencies, no matter what stories you believe, are a symptom of capping human evolution for too long.  The centuries old fiat usuary scam is no longer as effective as it was.  Something will be done - short of nuking the earth's surface, to establish a new order.  One where paper money will no longer mean anything and life becomes metals and digital currencies.

From my view, in these early stages, there is still plenty of time to accumulate a massive set of stacks before the magic number is reached and formerly asleep human beings start piling into crypto in earnest.  Just be ready to sell and cash out for metals knowing all cryptos will overshoot for a while, and eventually settle at lower, sustainable rates, if not completely taken back over by the govs/corps by then.

Activity: 924
Merit: 112
November 25, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
If you do not believe in cryptocurrency then run away. Why did you come to this forum? Everyone wants the market to constantly grow and thus they earn money. It never will. We will survive this fall, it is not the first and not the last. And you run like ships from a sinking ship
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
if you think so, it's ended for you.

Yes, many things really depend on our mood. If you feel you are ready to give up, better find some other activity - trading is not for you. Do not work with the cryptocurrencies - they will be always volatile.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 04:13:07 AM
It's the end

I think it's not the end of crypto because this is not the first time we are experiencing a bear market, it had happened before, after a bear market the bull run will come, it is not new. Thanks
Activity: 270
November 25, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
Even I read and hear stories like this, I never believe in them, I'm still hoping and believing that crypto currency will continue its legacy and give more hope on people who believe and trust crypto
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
I think crypto's future is still bright and there will be a lot of big companies joining and investing to develop projects in crypto, in this case it will really help develop crypto to be accepted by other countries, so you don't be pessimistic about the current situation
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 25, 2018, 03:57:49 AM
If its the end then so be it, you should just move on and sell all your coins but what's going to happen if after you move out and all things start falling in place? Won't you regret your decision? I'd say its not always the end until its actually the end ,cryptocurrency won't die easily
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 25, 2018, 03:48:30 AM
The price of the cryptocurrency has not yet reached zero. If the price of Bitcoin drops to $1,000, then the market may end! In the end, investors lost trust in crypto!
Activity: 396
November 25, 2018, 03:45:10 AM
Yes, the market is extremely over. Too many investors have collapsed. Bitcoin believers have been ridiculed by the public, and the major media have exposed the bitcoin plunging. Investors who participated in cryptocurrency investments were teased by everyone.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 25, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
It's the end

I do not think that the end of the crypto market is coming. I think that a similar negative situation has arisen due to mass panic in the market. Yes, most prices began to decline, but in any case, from next year the situation will necessarily stabilize. Therefore, I now continue to hold my coins.
if we see from the previous year a large price decline is reasonable and after finishing experiencing a decline there will be a greater increase than the decline, so there is still the possibility that cryptocurrency will be victorious again and even better than before.
Activity: 812
November 25, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
we don't have to think negatively about crypto, because now the crypto position is in the best position. now the crypto market is in a downward trend. so I think this is the best chance to choose crypto coins and buy in large quantities.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
prices are gradually falling, and from this confidence in any currency is also reduced, but there is still hope for the next year
Activity: 462
November 25, 2018, 03:04:07 AM
It's the end

I do not think that the end of the crypto market is coming. I think that a similar negative situation has arisen due to mass panic in the market. Yes, most prices began to decline, but in any case, from next year the situation will necessarily stabilize. Therefore, I now continue to hold my coins.
Activity: 644
November 23, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
Always wins the.who will be like a calm lion, lie and wait for the extraction itself to come to him, conditionally, if you do not panic and wait out the crisis of the market, everything will be fine,and bitcoin will cost a lot of money,and you will earn and win from this, so that patience friends, everything will be fine,for those who
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 23, 2018, 02:22:01 PM
You are misjudging the situation in the cryptocurrency market, this is not the end. And this is an additional opportunity to invest and earn. But if you don't see the prospects, then maybe you really shouldn't go on.
Pages:
Jump to: