Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
I personally have no doubts about the fact that we will soon recover and everything will be fine in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
November 23, 2018, 07:15:52 AM
It's the end
I will let you go with faketoshi. As a part of early holders and i'm not worrying about this. So many times people called crypto will be dead and then what was happening? crypto always break a new ATH after its big bearish trend that brought crypto to the bottom. So, why you still here?
i'm really believe in cryptocurrency ecosystem, this situation is normal after halving, beside that after hash war many altcoin get the impact
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 23, 2018, 07:13:49 AM
Nobody expect this drop when we are flying on december so it will start flying when no-one expect to happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
why do you think like that ? keep thinking positively about crypto, I think the crypto price is difficult to predict and volatile so the market will definitely change again and there is still hope for crypto, if people continue to believe and invest in crypto then surely crypto will survive and will rise again soon
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 23, 2018, 06:49:29 AM
It's the end for those that don't have hope with cryptocurrencies. To those people that are here and thought of crypto's are rich quick schemes, good luck to all of you. Change your mindsets as crypto is a real market that goes through tough times, corrections and many dips to come. But if you take by chance that these moments are opportunities for someone to make much money, then you are in. There's hope in crypto's if you really are a crypto believer.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
November 23, 2018, 06:48:31 AM
Nope It is not. People thought like that in 2014 too, but we had 2017. Now probably market will go sideways or down, for 1-2 years, then things will change again. There is ETF, Bakkt, BTC Halving... A lot to come. Don't lose your hope my friend.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 06:46:00 AM
if you think so, it's ended for you.

Yes, there is no more hope in cryptocurrency. Because not any coin could become a full-fledged money and there are a lot of scams in the market. There is one hope - if any coin will become money.
What i see so far is every project and even everyone company want to make/create their own coin, they dont want to just have a partnership with the existing coins. And this thing makes the use of every coin becomes more complicated, we need to exchange it here and there and bla bla bla  Undecided.
Mass adoption becomes very far away.
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Yes, there is no more hope in cryptocurrency. Because not any coin could become a full-fledged money and there are a lot of scams in the market. There is one hope - if any coin will become money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 21, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
It's the end
I can fully see the caption of your topic, but tge body of your post does not fully express what gas actually ended, but if what you are saying is that cryptocurrency has ended, then in my opinion, you are wrong.
Just because coins have dumped more does not mark an end to cryptocurrency, instead, it is an opportunity for you to look into the market and decide, whether you should buy more or not.
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
if you don't have crypto hopes, then look for other expectations elsewhere. because until now I still have good hopes for crypto, although now all the prices of coins have dropped, but I still have the enthusiasm to get up and wait for everything to improve again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 21, 2018, 04:58:44 PM
It isn't true! If you have been following $Bitcoin from its inception, you will realize that this trend is common with $Bitcoin as it has lost value in the past and had to stay over a year and over two years to recover! Alts are only following that trend! Its one reason I think $Bitcoin is a mystery. The reds are only to the advantage of those who have experience trading $Bitcoin over the years, while you are thinking all hope is lost, those who thrive in stacking, are increasing their portfolios, the next bull run is in sight that is why the market is initiating a slump on itself, it wouldn't surprise me if the next price of $Bitcoin gets to $30K or $35K

I completely agree with you! Each time new people come to the market, spend their money and leave the market in a panic giving way to other people! The situation's awful, the certain time is needed for it to change.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 21, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
I still believe that it is so hard cold shower for investors and traders now. All will be good soon, we need to survive.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 21, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
I think if you say it, then you're no longer in this cryptographic world, but I think you're wrong, all right, just need time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
Don't be so negative. I understand that you almost give up. An you have all reasons give up. But don't do that. I still believe that cryptocurrency do not reach own potential and we will se a new highs a forward. Hope that it will be soon.
Activity: 1022
November 21, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
to prepare as focusing attains on field of market with the bitcoin finance and spares of resource and efforts as potentials to manage tasks on request to gives of reference with the limit of token on collection and extending attains as might to work on same or similar decision of strategy on appeals with future terms of absence.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
November 21, 2018, 02:51:26 PM
It's the end

What mean "its the end" ?
Don't spread FUD about cryptocurrency dude,don't give shit opinion
Cryptocurrency has bright future,i think "prices falling down" it is normal condition,
If you don't want see price falling down,its better to quit from cryptocurrency!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 02:40:23 PM
It would be foolish to assume that the cryptocurrency will grow in value, giving up to 10,000 percent of profits every year. We live in the material world, where nothing just falls from the sky. Therefore, such a rebound in the price predicted, on the contrary, it indicates the survivability of cryptocurrency. If the cryptocurrency would continue to grow in value, I would say that its total collapse would be inevitable. Therefore, such a fall in prices for cryptocurrency is generally good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 21, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
It is up to the opinions of each head differently, according to those who have known cryptocurrency for a long time this kind of thing is very natural already familiar, but for myself it is quite surprising to be honest I am afraid of this bad
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 21, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
It's the end

I took a look at your activity and as I expected, you turned out to be an inexperienced user. I am a regular member here for the last 6 years and I have seen similar ranting from several junior level users. I just have one thing to say. If you don't have belief in crypto, then you better quit.
Pages:
Jump to: