Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 3144 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
It´s OK guys. This is just a general cleaning - only the strongest projects will survive. The majority will just run out of money soon and die.
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
November 21, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
It's the end
If you think that there is no more hope for cryptocurrency, why are you still on this forum? Maybe you should delete your account.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 01:29:22 PM
It's the end

This is not the end of crypto. I believe the market will still recover pretty soon. Its only the newbies that got scared with the recent price plunge because this type of price plunge has happened last year and in that same year, bitcoin reached its all time high. Therefore its not over until its over.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 21, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
Yeah, this is the end of crypto hegemony. The show is over, it's time to go home and then back to work. Congratulations to everyone who didn't miss his chance to get rich fast, maybe this won't happen again during your lifetime. Holders - sell! You will lose everything! We need more FUD to reenter!  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 01:14:46 PM
Sadly it has become a routine since this year and it has kept getting worse by the day. I sincerely wish the onslaught will stop after this stage and we see a retrace.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 21, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
It's the end

people who are here since the start of crypto won't agree with you.. crypto is not going to end any soon it is just begining.. i think in future people will not belive that btc was that low in the past
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
if you think like that, then leave the crypto world and focus on your other work, because crypto is not suitable for you.
that's right what you say no one knows the development of crypto currencies if you believe you will definitely not think the crypto currency will not die
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
November 21, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
I don't think crypto is over and crypto can still increase next year, but if you think crypto ends then you can step away. Make your choice with consideration, because it will determine the results you will get.
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 21, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
When there are many such opinions and the more people believe in it, then most likely we are already at the very bottom and maybe soon there will be a pump. One must always go against the crowd!
This is a good point to go against the crowd. I am confident in cryptocurrencies and even if I come to wait more than one year, I am confident in growth.
November 21, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
When there are many such opinions and the more people believe in it, then most likely we are already at the very bottom and maybe soon there will be a pump. One must always go against the crowd!
Activity: 487
November 21, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
It's the end

So does it mean blockchain technology is dead too? A bleep in market rate or crash doesnt show that the Industry is dead. It has happened in real estate, forex market and stock market and they all bounced back well. Cryptocurrency is not dead
Activity: 280
November 21, 2018, 12:32:45 PM
It's the end
Where's your confidence? How can you think this is the end? You look at the global financial system, it starts to fail, and then another system will be built, this is what begins to be built - cryptocurrency, this is the beginning of the whole new financial system!
Activity: 602
November 21, 2018, 12:32:30 PM
Due to the fact that today, all the same, there are a lot of people who still do not want to continue to take part in the critics, because so many people just sell all their assets, I think that you still need to buy everything from them
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 12:31:58 PM
This is definitely not the end of the cryptocurrency market, because nothing can just disappear, the market will continue to exist, but the prices for coins will be completely different from those that are now.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
Why do you think there is no hope?
Crypto is developing every day and although price is on the bottom, there is a chance that value will take over hype and price will increase
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 21, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
It's the end
I will never say it's the end for something backed by Technology, If you believe only in 💰, then you can stop and it will be the end for you. you can make some money here but it will be better to enjoy the Technology and learn about the crypto.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
This is not the end. Bitcoin is trading at a price above $ 4,000. Not a single fiat currency in the world or even gold has such an achievement. This is usual correction, when on the eve of growth whales make the removal of buyers. In a panic, a huge number of people will sell bitcoins at extremely low prices, and then when the price turns around and reaches the new ATH, they will bite their fingers.
Activity: 206
November 21, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
No. I don't agree with that thing. Personally, I believe the crypto so I never agree with that thing. Yes, the market was down. That's right. But it means not the end of that. You know, the beginning time of the crypto field is very small. But within a very small time frame, this field improved rapidly and now it's is a very huge online industry. Worldwide people are working in here. If you are working here, I give little advice to you, never give up your hopes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 21, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
do not be easy to give up, this is just a very normal price movement, when prices go up there will be a time when prices will go up again, so I am sure this is a suitable moment to buy because the profits you can get when you buy cheap and sell at expensive price.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
It's the end

I do not think this is the end. This is just a small defeat. The market is developing in a spiral, and I am sure that crypto will continue its development. No need to panic. We must be patient. Things can change very quickly.

Pages:
Jump to: