Pages:
Author

Topic: There should be a public general elections on the DTs - page 5. (Read 1187 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And the DTs have not answered my questions on how can VINSIN be able to scam so many people before me if the trust system is perfect???

So many DT already answers you. Let me ask you a question, why you pay to VINSIN since he was tagged by DT member. Tag means a Warning: Trade with extreme caution! . Why you didn't follow DT warning and now asking questions to DT why you got scam. If you pay to scammer how can we stop you? If you now want to pay him 100$ then how can we prevent you?We are just tag for warn people's. Don't make Childish question.

Once again your answer,
You got scam because you don't believe DT feedback's.  

simple, DTs are not customers!
you have transacted with him before?

Why are DTs even allowed to give trusted feedback even though they are not customers?
All the feedback is about account selling with no real customers! And my honest customer feedback is untrusted?
I can't see the logic here!

you can't see the system is ripped off? you are just defending them because you are on DT lists.
Thats the problem.

Another Example is how you guys even ganged up together to bash on others. How to trust?

I do my manual check first, and there are not even real customers there. I need a real customer feedback!
Not some inner circle "trusted" gang who just anyhow give feedback!

DTs feedback is not customers feedback!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2191
Signature Space For Rent
And the DTs have not answered my questions on how can VINSIN be able to scam so many people before me if the trust system is perfect???

So many DT already answers you. Let me ask you a question, why you pay to VINSIN since he was tagged by DT member. Tag means a Warning: Trade with extreme caution! . Why you didn't follow DT warning and now asking questions to DT why you got scam. If you pay to scammer how can we stop you? If you now want to pay him 100$ then how can we prevent you?We are just tag for warn people's. Don't make Childish question.

Once again your answer,
You got scam because you don't believe DT feedback's.  
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
thats the problem!
there is no such thing as quality posts...
Most quality posts does not even receive any merits!
and those with merits are stingy.

your posts are low quality - so to prove the point, please link 4 posts that are of high quality that you believe should have merit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
I don't understand it, the guy is complaining about being scammed by a known scammer with several negative trusts, then blaming it on the very system that warned him the guy was a scammer in the first place?

Makes no sense.
Looks like he wants 10 negative trust (not 10 green trust) and he will become a DT1 member, nothing to say for this.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I don't understand it, the guy is complaining about being scammed by a known scammer with several negative trusts, then blaming it on the very system that warned him the guy was a scammer in the first place?

Makes no sense.
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1276
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
DT is not working to stop dealing with anyone. They just tag proven scammer or possible scammer. If you want to trade with 10+ negative trusted person that is your wish no one will force you not to trade.  So, anyone makes a trade is his own risk? There are too many escrows why you and they who have been scammed not used any escrow? 99.5% times scam occurred for greedy or for a lack of knowledge.
Newbie guide:

1. Make quality posts.
2. Contribute to the community.
3. Be patient.

Simple as that. Quality posts WILL receive merit. If joining a signature campaign is your only reason for wanting to receive merit it is highly unlikely you will receive any.

thats the problem!
there is no such thing as quality posts...
Most quality posts does not even receive any merits!
and those with merits are stingy.

+ the DTs will always gang up with each other to bash on others!
How is that fair?

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Newbie guide:

1. Make quality posts.
2. Contribute to the community.
3. Be patient.

Simple as that. Quality posts WILL receive merit. If joining a signature campaign is your only reason for wanting to receive merit it is highly unlikely you will receive any.
DTs feedback aren't to be trusted!
That's why you got scam. Do you know what is the full meaning of DT ?
D=?
T=?

As a member of the public, there should be a general elections whereby we are allowed to vote who will keep their place in the DTs!
You are too late. DT1 already selected by user. There was elections and user vote DT1 members.
Do you know how work trust system? What is DT1 and DT2 ?
You just registered 2 days back and you want to vote DT members? How is that possible? May be I can make 500 new account for vote me according to your logic.

You need to become DT?
1. Your rank should be above member rank and must be active on forum.
2. You need 10 vote from 10 earned merited user and 2 vote from 250 earned merited users.

Collect it then you will become DT.

Default Trust!
come on, the admins can make rules,
Maybe like users have registered 30 days or smthing, newbies activity have to be more than let's say 70.
1 IP 1 user, and DT are not allowed to vote for themselves.
Or even make a thread!

Because voting system by merited users can be unfair. They maybe biased.
I don't want to be DT.
Merit already is hard to earned. For every 100 newbies, maybe only 5 can rank up.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
You just registered 2 days back and you want to vote DT members?

Don't be surprise when you see comments like that from newly created account. They're all alternative account. The user might be using his main account to view this topic and possible laughing. This user is just seeking attention, I don't think this topic has anything useful to offer.  It isn't worth our time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2191
Signature Space For Rent
That's why you got scam. Do you know what is the full meaning of DT ?
D=?
T=?

As a member of the public, there should be a general elections whereby we are allowed to vote who will keep their place in the DTs!
You are too late. DT1 already selected by user. There was elections and user vote DT1 members.
Do you know how work trust system? What is DT1 and DT2 ?
You just registered 2 days back and you want to vote DT members? How is that possible? May be I can make 500 new account for vote me according to your logic.

You need to become DT?
1. Your rank should be above member rank and must be active on forum.
2. You need 10 vote from 10 earned merited user and 2 vote from 250 earned merited users.

Collect it then you will become DT.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
The elections are fair but newbies have very little weight in the process - without the merit requirements DT would be overtaken by whoever could spin up the most accounts.

I just want to give feedback on how to improve the system.

How can VINSIN be able to scam so many people before me if the trust system is perfect???
There are not even 1 real customer feedback on the trust till me.

Some DTs are clearly abusing this system.

I do agree some have done a good job! But some are just extreme abusers!
You spammers and scammers will vote to make DT? If so, that day is not so far to give the world to the scammer. If you want to say against any DT then post about him/her.
Edit: VINSIN tagged negatively too long ago so, if you are a good member then how you can be scammed? Why DT will be responsible for your being scammed? Any DT suggested you make any transaction on VINSIN?

No point posting!
It should be a fair and square elections.

I'm not saying that they are responsible, but the feedback is inaccurate!
As i said, it should be real real customers feedback!
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1276
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

How can VINSIN be able to scam so many people before me if the trust system is perfect???

I do agree some have done a good job! But some are just extreme abusers!
You spammers and scammers will vote to make DT? If so, that day is not so far to give the world to the scammer. If you want to say against any DT then post about him/her.
Edit: VINSIN tagged negatively too long ago so, if you are a good member then how you can be scammed? Why DT will be responsible for your being scammed? Any DT suggested you make any transaction on VINSIN?

I do agree some have done a good job! But some are just extreme abusers of their positions!
Pages:
Jump to: