Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 5. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Many tokens were not meant to be deployed at the first place some are proliferation of others. I'm a little bit confused about projects that guild on Eth network and promise us faster transactions speed. How will they achieve such using the ETH Blockchain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Many coin will surely go to zero because most of these coins are fakes and has not to offer the crypto sphere,after taking our profit out of it,it will surely be dump.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Many token are down to nothing.
In fact some havr suddenly disappeared.
Almost all those that are supposed to evaluate their token too has refused to. This moment is really a moment of silence.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
yup, after the project running almost 2-3 year, that project was dead already, and the token was useless now, maybe the foundation isnt strong enough to stand when crypto storm coming and got collapsed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
This will only answered when the thing happened but for me most of them will rest a little but when the mass adoption turns reality in future then these tokens will have another functions and we might know that they will bring us to be a millionaire .i have been holding many tokens now,some have value,some are seems to he scams,and some are freezed but i will keep them until the time crypto will be adopted by the whole universe
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
They don't really go to zero but only unavailable for trading or buying and selling because they completely get delisted in any exchange. I know that we are all aware that most of these projects are just ambitious to get funded. These garbage projects often says they are the 'first' or the 'most' but deep down inside they know they don't have the experience and skills to make it succeed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
That cause why the token become zero because some of factor.  Market can affect to the token because recently the market down so the token decrease also. Bounty hunters also can cause the token to decrease the value because they sell the token fastly.  But not all the factor because bounty hunters.  Everything and every single decision can cause for the price to decrease or turn into zero.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Well I agree to that, as many tokens/coin created way back 2017 are full of hypes and no real use-case in the long run. My prediction is 80%-90% of altcoins wont survive this bear market and become a dead project without developments.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

That's because many tokens are created by developers only to steal money from their investors or make a quick and huge profit while other people lose their money. It's a shame how many people are actually doing this but it's also a shame that so many people invest in their stupid projects
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
that not something new though
many cryptocurrency, token or coin can't survive when release on market
that happend when the community not strong enough
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Of course, there are some coins which died of days, months or years after listing on the market. Coins that normally die off on the market are the once that follow pump and dump trend after listing. These coins pay signal groups to hype the coin for some period of time. Right after the pump, the coin gets dumped.
Also, coins with no working product normally die off because the product is what will create the demand for the coin on the market always.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
There are many altcoin without any project, which were established singularly to be listed and used for pump and dump trades. This altcoin has no recognised team or developers. Altcoins without any service or mission to establish will not stand the test of time and will come to zero, sooner or later.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Many projects were seriously overvalued and most of them knows, it's just that the bull is too good and many investors simply join ICO for a quite flips, and when the market gone bad there's nothing left but some bag holders having their funds sticked in -90% losses, while projector owners starts abandoning the project with no or little sight. Typical
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think this also has something to do with the bear market which also doesn't go up. so the ico team held back the token, or even forced to release the token to the exchanger but with a low exchange rate risk. because the logic is, the token exchange rate will always be below the smart contract, while the smart contract is still falling in price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
And the excessive number of tokens is precisely why we need bear markets - they help wash out worthless or scammy projects. Projects that were never intended to last or with greedy management tend to burn through all of their cash more quickly or abandon investors outright. I think investors should focus on coins with actual use cases, and treat the rest like a nuisance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111

I agree that you lots of tokens when not been valuable now for our investment in the previous time but it could be come on when the market is not in good condition so this will not be in the end but the people are more careful with the next investment this will be the advice from me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Yes it is true there will be a lots of tokens I ended up with no value it could be a huge disappointment for the investors who trusted only and their tokens but in this field anything will be possible to have if it is positive then the next movies more good for us but one should go with the wrong way that will be huge problem to get again enter into this will be more difficult.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency market has changed a lot lately. Previously, coins with small capital could multiply your capital several times. But at the moment most tokens really die and depreciate. That is why we must carefully select a project for investment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
sure that many tokens will go to zero because they have nothing to offer. but that also happens with other assets like securities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Yes, many will not survive, but we must understand that they were not created for profit, but in order to earn on us! The states have closed projects, but there are not many of them! Many will die, but the best will survive !!!
And of course most people do not know how to identify good projects, especially after the ico, I think if the project is good then it can be seen immediately, of course it is worth looking at the project team and then at other factors
Pages:
Jump to: