Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 39. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
No need to panic, everything will return to normal. Bitcoin will not die and will continue to grow even though it has to wait a long time. Stay hold and be patient

This is what I told my sister in law. However, she didn't take my advise as she fancies herself a "day trader" of stocks. For all her talking of being able to hold when everyone else panics, her actions demonstrated complete opposite. She sold around $6500, having bought in at $9,000. Now she swears crypto has no future..!

As much as I love BTC my extra capital these days goes into alt coins with promising features (Not ETH). Finding those coins with great potential that are underpriced has been my ticket to success. I recommend checking out a TOR coin like TRI - they hold most promise IMO.
Activity: 63
August 18, 2018, 10:56:21 PM
Their goal is just make you more panic so that you may sell your coin in comparatively more low price and they will buy and hold and earn more profit.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
I'm afraid there are manipulations about how to drop the price of bitcoin or altcoin up to this depth, but I'm less worried if many people are panicking still selling their coins, I also know they are panicking to sell coins and make the price of bitcoin and all coins fall, only a few people know situations like this and those who panic will regret selling cheap bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:49:48 PM
I agree with you, I think when almost all coins experience a deep decline, but I am more receptive to holding, and I prefer to buy bitcoin at a low price, because I believe this is only a deliberate manipulation made to make many people panic and sell their coins
Activity: 26
August 18, 2018, 10:38:39 PM
What do people think the odds that the huge run up to 20k was a one time thing? That perhaps we will never seen the all time highs again and Bitcoin will just continue to oscillate on its way down to obscurity?

Activity: 504
August 18, 2018, 09:16:11 PM
I disagree. This market has only fake pumps and there is no such thing as fake crash. The crash does not need to have a lot of coins and dump it to make it happen, even just a FUD  and hacks are enough to make the prices go to bottom. These things really happen and it's up to them investors on how they see these things.
Activity: 18
August 18, 2018, 08:59:16 PM
This is the goal. Rich people want to buy crypto very cheap. Actually, it is too expensive and they do not want to spend. Panic is the way to change things. If you panic, the market panics and you lose. When you lose, they win. To tell you the truth, they just buy the crypto you sell. People are really interested in crypto. They are late and now they want to frighten you so you could sell yours. Do not panic and conserve your currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 08:48:53 PM
As the market goes down there are many holders of coins that are panic in selling their coins, so do not be one of them that easily panic ,just observe and monitor the market price value and relax do not make a panic move ,because this is not the end ,it is still part of business strategy.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
They are really panic now because of the price that is coming to low and low than the unusual remember the times that the price of the bitcoin is really low it is looks like nothing and zero see that now still there is a price that higher than a thousand just calm and wait for the right time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
Well said and if this OP can't give clarifications and enlightenment to newcomers/newbies in crypto, then they really don't deserve to be in the crypto industry because they will just waste their time and money spending on a risky volatile assets.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
Yes ... it's obvious. There are people who need as many as possible of bitcoin holders to sell them ... even at a low price. As a result, the cost of bitcoin will drop and when it costs little, large investors will invest big money at a low cost of bitcoin ... which in the future will lead to an increase in its price (due to the growth of capitalization)
Activity: 283
August 18, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
It is possible that your assumption-the truth, and maybe it's just our speculation. It is a mystery to me. But in any case, I never sell bitcoin and other coins when prices are so low.
Activity: 322
August 18, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
Of course, this is just speculation and no one will ever confirm the fact of manipulation. Therefore, I follow my long-term investment strategy and do not sell my coins, taking into account this market situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 18, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
I don't think there's any large scale collusion happening behind the scenes between whales (at the moment at least), and I don't think they're rooting for everyone to dump either. I don't see any reason to stage a crash because prices haven't exactly been at their best shape -- recent trends even suggest that more people are selling than HODLing, much less buying.

I also think there is no collusion. But I don't think everything is normal. There is no doubt there are many whales manipulating the market. How can bitcoin prices rises to 19000 dollar that fast and then fall?
Activity: 490
August 18, 2018, 02:21:35 PM
Perhaps you are right and this fall in prices is really planned by someone. And realizing the possibility of this, I just keep my coins and do not give in to the general panic.
Activity: 175
August 18, 2018, 02:20:17 PM
I don't think there's any large scale collusion happening behind the scenes between whales (at the moment at least), and I don't think they're rooting for everyone to dump either. I don't see any reason to stage a crash because prices haven't exactly been at their best shape -- recent trends even suggest that more people are selling than HODLing, much less buying.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
Who has been engaged in bitcoin for a long time already know such situations happen and therefore sit quietly and do not panic.
I agree with you haha! We investors here are used to these variations and market fluctuations and panic is not a part of our reaction anymore. Instead we remain calm throughout everything.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Finally I read a post of someone with my thought as well. The dump was just too rapid to believe it was real. Though a terrible sight for holders to behold as they watch their asset drop massively in value yet a perfect opportunity to buy the deep and enjoy good profit.

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Activity: 171
August 18, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
Who has been engaged in bitcoin for a long time already know such situations happen and therefore sit quietly and do not panic.
Activity: 251
August 18, 2018, 01:32:21 PM
if sometimes the panic makes stampedes in the coins which makes the price drop drastically a large percentage and below the sharks and whales wait for them to control the currency passes every day and every minute in the markets the good trader waits but sometimes you have to take mediates when this happens and sometimes it is more buying when it goes down but the market is like that every day supply and demand and panic and long-term traders
Pages:
Jump to: