Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 36. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
We are not panic.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
It is reality. Because there are some people who can not accept others easily. And these people take the opportunity to market down. They buy coins, but when they talk about bad topics about Bitcoin and the market, they throw people into confusion. Because that's their job.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
August 19, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
Indeed, the crypto world is cruel, but if we deal with this problem calmly and wisely, surely manipulation can be overcome. Being patient is the biggest key to dealing with this problem. Stay calm and patient so that they have no chance to market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
August 19, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
This is one of the reasons why the SEC does not want to approve these Bitcoin ETFs, because the price of a bitcoin is being manipulated and people need to be protected from these greedy bastards.

So that is one of the main reason it is not easily accepted by the government, also, is it?
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 19, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
Yes, whales want new holders of crypto currency to panic. Another way to explain such a sudden drop in the rate of bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto currency is impossible. The calculation is for young and inexperienced holders of crypto currency. It also means that soon the crypto-currency market will start to rise.
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
Yes, they want us to panic. We have to be smarter because actually, I think, if we don't panic we also get into the game, we can also use this situation to get more profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

And newbies always fall for it. The panic drives them to sell their bitcoins at a lower price, thus, vultures like me feed on these lower priced bitcoins which I really love. I think the panic is all part of the investment games since this attracts bigger vultures like me to buy at a lower rate.

That's right, This makes it a good strategy to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price with the panic of people who just don't understand how Bitcoin works.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

And newbies always fall for it. The panic drives them to sell their bitcoins at a lower price, thus, vultures like me feed on these lower priced bitcoins which I really love. I think the panic is all part of the investment games since this attracts bigger vultures like me to buy at a lower rate.
Activity: 133
August 19, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
First of all, please forgive me for my English is not very good, but I think your analysis is very reasonable, our market is being manipulated, they want us to panic!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 19, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
Yes right, when they see us panic then they are happy and if they find the right moment then they buy, and that's what makes them get big profits while we can only see them succeed.
Thats is right ,because if we panic the price possible to dump more so if the price decreased they will buy with cheaper price and once the price pump they will earn more money. Don't panic so those people cannot buy cheap coins.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Bigger investors will really affect the price movement of bitcoin since they can control the supply of bitcoin. They hve their strategy for them to earn big. We are just like them only then, we smaller investors have less or will not affect bitcoin's price.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 19, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
Yes right, when they see us panic then they are happy and if they find the right moment then they buy, and that's what makes them get big profits while we can only see them succeed.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
August 19, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
Big fish want us to panic. They are trying to scare us and leave, which allows them to hunt for prey. Try not to the emperor and go your decision as this is a trapped market. Try to follow the community as someone will help you if you encounter difficulties.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
Your writing is pretty good. I totally agree with this view. They want new investors to panic and sell all their coins. I am anxious for new investors, I am afraid they will sell all of their coins in the current market. This may cause them to lose confidence in this market. I hope the future crypto market back in the future.
maybe some speculators do for that purpose but there may be several other reasons that exist, most users assume that bad speculation is only made so that others people panic, even though it might be true what they say, the point is not to always get worse, make other people's opinions as references for your analysis
Activity: 373
August 19, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
I know sometimes it's difficult. many people try to make me fear and panic with this situation. So I tried my best to stay calm. Because I believe there will definitely be an increase. Because I don't want to be a panic seller. I will survive and be consistent.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
August 19, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
Yes i am agree with you. There are many people that they make serious money with panic sells and they are getting richer everyday. You have to HODL what you got right now. If you invested just wait  to summer holiday ends. If you are bounty hunter please wait, if you sell your bounty tokens after end of ICO you will loose and the project would loose too.. So please HODL..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
We can never fall victim of panic by reason of sudden drop in prices. let them spread the FUD about bitcoin and that really makes me soar higher because no matter how price will be manipulated there will still be and increase. And wit that i buy and hodl at low price and wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
and indeed it is. if you want to make money in this market, remember the golden rule - buy then when everyone sells and sells when everyone buys
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 19, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
When we panic then sell bitcoin then it is certain that prices will drop and they are happy because they can buy at a low price, I always believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so patience is very important to be able to profit.
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
Yes but I don't think its just panic the market is at really at serious condition. People selling coin with no rise in market.No another money is coming in market.But I believe market will rise. but don't know when. May be we have to wait 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: