Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 35. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:25:19 PM
You have made a very good point. Only few people or investors is aware of this fact. I think its high time everyone gets to know this. Price won't always go up, there will be down times, keep your cool, but more at this time to make more problems and then don't panic sell if more down times happen.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 19, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
they will always do thing that will not encourage the increase and widespread of the blockchain technology, agencies and most nations are against the bitcoin and the blockchain technology most times because they can not comprehend or because they can not have control or influence over the said currency and technology.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
We are wiser now
Activity: 124
August 19, 2018, 04:14:31 PM
All of us always want a big profit but at the same time we are scared when the market fell, and we know that we are manipulated by the big whale to make us panic, we can not do anything.
Activity: 234
August 19, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
That is exactly what the market big players does
They start trending fake rumour about government banning bitcoin etc and they you get scared and start selling at loss.
The cheapest manipulation by the rich is to use the media to distorts some facts that casts a dark shadow on the market and then people start selling in FUD
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
We are not panic but the final version of the market is annoying, as long as there is no new money entry into the market, the manipulators are trying to earn money over falling prices.
Activity: 234
August 19, 2018, 04:10:08 PM
Interestingly, when whales crash the price of coins in the market, it is the FUD they create that actually fetch them money, People start selling in panic and the buy the coins very cheap, then they wait a while a nd start selling again, making profits
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
August 19, 2018, 04:07:31 PM
If you been in the crypto world for awhile now i am sure you have heard of the term Whale. Usually on panic "weak hands" start selling so they can buy back into the coin at a cheaper price.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
This is the strategy of whales and Yeah they want us to panic selling. Whales wants us to sell our holdings in low price. This is happening right now in the market.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 03:46:06 PM
 That is exactly what the market big players does
They start trending fake rumour about government banning bitcoin etc and they you get scared and start selling at loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 03:33:46 PM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
Good thinking and I agree with the way you think.
the manipulator will drop prices and benefit yourself so in my opinion, exploring panic sales is part of a manipulation scheme, what they like to buy Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Collect all Coins from weak hands and then prices will move quickly. Patience is the key to fighting.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
The feeling of concern causes people to think more positively because things that are manipulated will drop prices and benefit themselves.
Explore sales panic is part of a manipulation scheme, what they like to buy Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Collect all Coins from weak hands and then prices will move quickly. Patience is the key to fighting and thinking more positively.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
I don't think they support everyone to throw it away. I see no reason to crash because prices haven't reached their best form - the latest trends even show that more people sell than HODLing, let alone buy.
Activity: 90
August 19, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
I know is control about how dropping cost bitcoin or altcoin, however I am still minimal stressed if numerous individuals keep offer their coin, I know they have frenzy to offer coin and make value more drop, only couple of individuals know is awful circumstance to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop cost.
Activity: 72
August 19, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
The whales keep manipulating the market wanting the holders to panic and sell at loss.
Activity: 17
August 19, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
... these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic....

... these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic..Grin

Thanks!
I'm sure after your explanation many of us will become more confident, stop panic and we'll try to hodl as long as we can. The manipulators won't get us!  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 19, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
thanks for the heads up man and trust me they can shake the whole of the crypto market upside down some of us will never be shaken by that to sell cheap. If a coin is not worth selling its price then i will never sell it because you will only regret it bitterly someday.
Activity: 16
August 19, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
Indeed, the crypto world is cruel, but if we deal with this problem calmly and wisely, surely manipulation can be overcome. Being patient is the biggest key to dealing with this problem. Stay calm and patient so that they have no chance to market.

Thanks for reassuring! That's really helpful, because being patient is easy to say, but hard to do.
You know, you read the news, hear "experts" talk about it saying Bitcoin is nearly dead and that scares $(*&t out of you and you start thinking, like, "He's an expert, after all. He must know something." And then you wake up in the morning ready to sell every coin just to feel the relief...
So, thanks again! I'm about to get calm again and HODL Wink
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 19, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
What happened, it was clearly seen how they wanted us to panic and sell all the bitcoin we have, I hope that we stay on the principle that we will sell when we get big profits and as long as it hasn't happened we should hold back the bitcoin we have. I am sure and still believe that the price will go back up quite high, for that I will still hold on until it is time to sell the bitcoin that I have.
a very correct and good decision of course, we don't need to panic and must still hold our principle to always hold the bitcoin that we have until the price will rise again, and we must not be affected by whatever people out there say, we don't selling bitcoin that we have until we will get big profits.
Activity: 429
August 19, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
What happened, it was clearly seen how they wanted us to panic and sell all the bitcoin we have, I hope that we stay on the principle that we will sell when we get big profits and as long as it hasn't happened we should hold back the bitcoin we have. I am sure and still believe that the price will go back up quite high, for that I will still hold on until it is time to sell the bitcoin that I have.
Pages:
Jump to: