Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 4. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
If you look at any market you will know that there are many different players. Some of them are called "whales". These whales can manipulate the market. But if you believe in the future of Cryptocurrency, have bought a coin to wait for the price increase is not said, but to use one day to buy it is a great thing right?
Activity: 36
September 18, 2018, 04:07:21 AM
I completely agree with you. Because our market is already manipulated, the market is not good, holder can not be patient and will sell their coin. That's what they want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
yes you are right!whales are manipulating market and start panic to people.they want to buy cheap bitcoin by creating fud in market.
I dont usually panic when the market is being manipulated, know that when the prices of all coins in the market is being res for long time it is just challenge and we should be strong and just have faith on our coin to bounceback and not to do panic selling.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:17:02 AM
now the market is fully manipulated so prices go down, and you need to be able to think clearly and not be provoked by the issue because that's what they want, you have to stay calm and don't panic when the price goes down maybe they want your panic, hold your coin and wait for the coin price will definitely go up again
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 18, 2018, 01:15:55 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This market has made many peoples millionaire just because of foolishness of some peoples as they got panicked when market was trembling and they seller off their bitcoin which proved as a complete assets to the holders after 2 months . Panick sellers are everyone's favourite in this market as tgey sell their bitcoin cheaply when market trembles and the buyers buy an asset in such cheap price which turn them into millionaire after some time .
Activity: 338
September 18, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

yes, because everything is a game that has been arranged by the official holder of the full bitcoin account, and at any time the price of bitcoin can be very high or vice versa. but we remain confident and optimistic, the subordinate of the bitcoin center holder makes us as we should, and will not do as he pleases the high and low price of bitcoin itself. because since the emergence of bitcoin, many people in the world feel the difference in the economy, they are greatly helped by the presence of bitcoin.
Activity: 32
September 17, 2018, 11:23:13 PM
for me I do not need to panic if you know the speed of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies if you know that the market prices are down now why you sell it even if you know mona.ako do not need to panic because I do not sell at My low-cost tokens are now good at investing in small because the market is low today in all markets
Activity: 17
September 17, 2018, 10:00:04 PM
I don't really care whether or not they want me to panic. That's not gonna happen simply because I know they want me to.
Activity: 82
September 17, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
many parties should begin to make reasonable explanations so that the market is not shaken when faced with unfavorable news, because if prices are unstable there will certainly be parties who reap the benefits of the panic, if the price of bitcoin falls too deep the price will be difficult to return to normal.
Activity: 35
September 17, 2018, 09:39:15 PM
Yes for sure they do that for their sake, and as the time they always do that thing there's affected which is the people who belongs here in digital currency. They hoard the tokens until the time that the value of bitcoin is in higher price but behind of that while they do that the price of bitcoin is decreasing then the people who are fair, they sell it because they knew that the price of bitcoin is decreasing so there's a panic scenario will happen
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 17, 2018, 09:33:12 PM
for me people panic because of the collapse of the bitcoin market price many sell bitcoin coins and altcoin we should always be calm if the price goes down as they are coming back and coming back at high prices
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 17, 2018, 08:57:15 PM
This is one of the powerful schemes adopted by the whales in crypto. This scheme of causing a mild panic by manipulating the price to fall slightly is done with the intention to cause the weak hands in crypto to sell off their valuable coins at cheap price. These whales buy those coins in large amounts and wait for the bull market and sell to make much profits.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 08:50:43 PM
I also believe that the price decline that occurred this year is part of the strategy and game, which has a specific purpose. For that reason, you should not panic about what happens to the decline in bitcoin prices, because in time the prices will rise again, and this is the time we learn to be patient and able to withstand emotions and be able to control ourselves from fear or panic so that we avoid losses and ultimately obtain profit from bitcoin or crypto investment.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This is why crypto is really dangerous and normal investors dont want to get into this. We have seen so many manipulation in alt market and even the team does some of them.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 17, 2018, 08:35:31 PM
many people who want to make a detention panic. that's because they can make prices even more down by selling their assets. after that, there will be investors who will start investing in large amounts. well, sometimes I also want to invest when prices start to fall.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 08:11:27 PM
Good answer (advice). So we will keep our coins, do not sell. I will wait when the price will rise. For a long time I've been waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise.
That is really the idea thing to do, because if you take a look at bitcoin, the price has always being on the increase, the crashes can be seen as fluctuations in the longer term

Follow Bitcoin graphs for the last 2 months and you will see that there is no need to start the panic. BTC shows better stability than before, and close to the next year, it 'll gain.
Do you feel the stability is good or the surge is good? I don't see the surge but I also don't feel this stability in the last 2 months. Prices are quite ambiguous at this time.

From my opinion, prices are getting worse every day this month because of falling prices for Bitcoin having a big impact on other types of coins namely Ethereum.
Activity: 493
September 17, 2018, 08:02:49 PM
yes right I agree with you OP this is the act of the big popes who want to make big profits. they manipulate the market so that prices fall for no reason so this will make bitcoin and altcoin holders panic to sell their coins at low prices. and when they all panic sell then this will make the market fall more like now. the price of bitcoin is now only $ 6200 and eth $ 197 is very tragic. but we should not panic and despair, but keep holding coins until the market returns.
Activity: 546
September 17, 2018, 07:41:52 PM
Yes, crypto is like a children's slide very quickly when prices go down. when they want to play with prices, they then reduce prices quickly, so that for them, small investors will feel panic due to price reductions carried out by big people who play prices. they frighten novice investors to sell prices when prices fall, so their goal is to create panic at the same time. so prices will continue to fall and in the end the big boss will buy at a low price. so for investors don't panic if prices go down, because that will destroy your capital.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 17, 2018, 05:41:13 PM
It's hard not to panic when you almost lose all your money. even investors who believe in crypto and experienced markets can easily panic. It is generally useful to wait calmly. be patient and save your money, because if you panic just lose more money. Calm down, and rest assured that bitcoin will soon rise again. I'm sure it will soon rise again .

I was able to reduce my panic because since last year I had the decision to stay active in real business, the balance that I thought really happened this year where price fluctuations could never rise to peak performance, but I was not so desperate in terms of this and still trying to be patient.
Activity: 59
September 17, 2018, 05:20:01 PM
Yes you could be right and there are so many who thinks like you. but you could also be wrong, that is why if they are really just frightening us, I think this months long drops in crypto prices are successful scaring many holders.

for that they scare people to fear losses. The trader should seek benefits in any market fluctuations. And the easiest way is to find a profit in an artificial market created by manipulations. You just need to do what the manipulators do. Namely - to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: