Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 6. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:25:03 PM
to invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, you must be updated about news and knowledgeable to avoid panicking selling or buying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
September 16, 2018, 09:58:10 PM
Yeah i think you are very right because if we are to panic and sell our bitcoins they would be glad to buy them at a cheaper price and later sell them at a higher price when the market rises.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
September 16, 2018, 09:36:48 PM
Bitcoin's price is being manipulated that's for sure. Most people make decisions with emotions, and the whales use it very well. The goal is to panic everyone. Therefore, it is necessary to act cautiously. The market consists of ups and downs, we need to know. If we're not strong enough, we'il give the whales a chance to eat us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 09:11:28 PM
Of course, that is the aim of the governments, banks, media and all that detest crypto - to cause FUD in the people. The governments play a major part in causing intensive FUD in order to ward off investors from crypto because they are scared of the power crypto gives to the people.
So called whales also adopt this strategy to make huge gains in crypto, however, this is done in a mild state in order to cause some weak hands to sell off their valuable coins at cheap prices for them to buy.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:25:26 PM
Maybe, but do not panic, an investor should be confident and not panic when entering the market.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 07:44:06 PM
That's the strategy they employ because they know that you are likely to sell from the emotion of fear and then loose money
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 16, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
You are right senior, I sometimes ask myself that they say this BTC has crash, yet many individuals who financially strong are buying and investing heavily in it, what does this portray. They are just trying take what is rightfully ours by just allowing us to sell out the little we have to them cheaply.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 16, 2018, 07:09:56 PM
People are spreading all sort of FUDs on the internet in order to scare people from buying more coins. These panic behaviors I think wont go anywhere because anyone who knows much about cryptocurrencies will not panic no matter how the prices are going. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.

all cyrpto are really done by the manipulators especially the whale investors are doing it most of the time. Then, the common or ordinary traders  have nothing to do with it, where most of them are getting panic when the market is declining, like what is happening now.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:03:57 PM
A lot of persons (whales) have made so much profit from bitcoin by manipulating the market to their favour,  this is not good for the cryptocurrency world, as it will cause it will give the banking sector more reasons they should not support Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 07:01:26 PM
Yes, they want us to panic. I know a lot of people who try to avoid selling btc. This volatility and dropped prices make everyone sick. So we all should stay away from panic selling. We’ll see what happens in future. I hope everything will be fine.
Activity: 49
September 16, 2018, 06:45:56 PM
do you panic because you can't forsake the Lord and he will not fail and we always believe him any any problems and disasters to come. so should you dont  panic because we have Lord to protect you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 06:21:00 PM
Good answer (advice). So we will keep our coins, do not sell. I will wait when the price will rise. For a long time I've been waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise.
That is really the idea thing to do, because if you take a look at bitcoin, the price has always being on the increase, the crashes can be seen as fluctuations in the longer term
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 06:19:14 PM
It is the panic that forces people to start selling, they are not really at their best in making decisions since a lot of emotions are involved, fake news is the bane of weak hodlers
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 16, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
Yeah it is so clear that they want to us to panic with the situation of the market but we will never panic and sell cheap because we know very clearly that the market will be restored with time.
Activity: 215
September 16, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
Now the market has a high level of fear and therefore it is easy to create a panic. But I think that people sell their bitcoins when they lose patience and not during panic. The longer the price will be low, the more people will sell their Bitcoins

panic arises on the basis of the necessities of life and even the fear of the value of assets that are increasingly falling, even the potential of bitcoin they don't think about at all

the level of panic is very high because this year there is no bright light on rising prices and too many new altcoins are really damaging concentration due to widespread investment patterns.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
September 16, 2018, 05:21:48 PM
Now the market has a high level of fear and therefore it is easy to create a panic. But I think that people sell their bitcoins when they lose patience and not during panic. The longer the price will be low, the more people will sell their Bitcoins
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:20:21 PM
i do say that panic is for the weak, its just sad that the newbies and weak hands are mostly moved by panic infos from fudders and maipulators. thats why i will like manipulation to be evicted from this space . at least it will bring everyone to he same level of knowledge, experience and skills rathers than fake tools that can be used by anyone to decive the weak and make profit.
Activity: 392
September 16, 2018, 05:13:11 PM
Now on the market and achieve this. want to lower prices as low as possible and shake out all the weak hands! hold on, we will soon see the bullish mood of the market)
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 04:57:53 PM
yes you are right!whales are manipulating market and start panic to people.they want to buy cheap bitcoin by creating fud in market.
Pages:
Jump to: