Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 5. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
You are right senior, I sometimes ask myself that they say this BTC has crash, yet many individuals who financially strong are buying and investing heavily in it, what does this portray. They are just trying take what is rightfully ours by just allowing us to sell out the little we have to them cheaply.

It makes no sense to be angry with them for this. This is the meaning of trade. Imagine you are playing poker)
Even simply realizing that the market is being manipulated, each of us is able to find in this movement a point of entry and exit that will bring profit)
Activity: 15
September 17, 2018, 05:14:10 PM
This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Hi Kakmakr ,
Is the question mark after "price" a typo, or on purpose? Bear markets are sometimes all too real and no one knows for certain what will happen the next few months.
September 17, 2018, 05:12:55 PM
You are right, they want us to panic so we sell it as quickly as possible. This is a situation where we are stressed and frustrated because bitcoin and altcoins are down. So we must continue to be patient and not be influenced by anyone. Keep storing what you have. And always try to stay calm and don't panic. Because if you panic then you will experience losses I think. This is just my opinion. Stay calm and don't panic for the holders.

This is not just an opinion. It is truth.
September 17, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
It's hard not to panic when you almost lose all your money. even investors who believe in crypto and experienced markets can easily panic. It is generally useful to wait calmly. be patient and save your money, because if you panic just lose more money. Calm down, and rest assured that bitcoin will soon rise again. I'm sure it will soon rise again .

For bitcoin do not need to panic. He always rises. Manipulation of the crypto currency market is a common thing. Do not buy coins that are not sure. And if you bought something, keep it to the victorious end. Day, two, a month, a year. never mind. Hold it. And the profit will be.
September 17, 2018, 05:07:57 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

But it's because of these bastards that it's interesting to play on the market)
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
It's hard not to panic when you almost lose all your money. even investors who believe in crypto and experienced markets can easily panic. It is generally useful to wait calmly. be patient and save your money, because if you panic just lose more money. Calm down, and rest assured that bitcoin will soon rise again. I'm sure it will soon rise again .
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:05:58 PM
Good answer (advice). So we will keep our coins, do not sell. I will wait when the price will rise. For a long time I've been waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise.
That is really the idea thing to do, because if you take a look at bitcoin, the price has always being on the increase, the crashes can be seen as fluctuations in the longer term

Follow Bitcoin graphs for the last 2 months and you will see that there is no need to start the panic. BTC shows better stability than before, and close to the next year, it 'll gain.
Do you feel the stability is good or the surge is good? I don't see the surge but I also don't feel this stability in the last 2 months. Prices are quite ambiguous at this time.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
You are right, they want us to panic so we sell it as quickly as possible. This is a situation where we are stressed and frustrated because bitcoin and altcoins are down. So we must continue to be patient and not be influenced by anyone. Keep storing what you have. And always try to stay calm and don't panic. Because if you panic then you will experience losses I think. This is just my opinion. Stay calm and don't panic for the holders.
Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 02:52:02 PM
Yes this is definitely right some big investors of bitcoin want that you would panic and try to save your investment and sell the bitcoin to recover to some extent so like that they can add more to their collection and then make it rise and make more and more money and at that point make it for sale.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 02:36:28 PM
Good answer (advice). So we will keep our coins, do not sell. I will wait when the price will rise. For a long time I've been waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise.
That is really the idea thing to do, because if you take a look at bitcoin, the price has always being on the increase, the crashes can be seen as fluctuations in the longer term

Follow Bitcoin graphs for the last 2 months and you will see that there is no need to start the panic. BTC shows better stability than before, and close to the next year, it 'll gain.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
Yeah that's right. Don't ever try to make yourself very affected in a situation. You know it will not last so there's nothing to panic about.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
I could believe in that too.. There are not Bitcoin mining left and the token count stay same. So who want to have more BTC, should wait for the price drop. So there would be lots of speculations. I would recommend to all BTC holder; just HODL more.
Activity: 58
September 17, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
Do whales buy or sell at 6k for bitcoin? Sep. 17, 2018
https://youtu.be/FTryjPFwXFo
Activity: 10
September 17, 2018, 01:50:42 AM
Please, make sure your awareness about the cryptocurrency to avoid this.
Activity: 80
September 16, 2018, 11:34:09 PM
Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.
it's wrong thinking, there is indeed a price movement but it's only a panic effect from bitcoin holders, they're not used to trading, there must be people who spread the word with the intention of making bitcoin owners panic and quickly selling their bitcoin and will cause the price to fall, do not think this is not a hoax, panic like this is the goal they really want, they will buy in large quantities at low prices and can be sure that prices will rise again and they can make a lot of profit, this is one trading strategy.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
  Circulating inaccurate informations can trigger people to dread and panic selling even in a dirt cheap, so the big chances on gaining a massive profits will lost. At some point, those people who splitting nonsense news have a bright idea and selfish attitude as well. In fact, its a big oppurtunity to buy more altcoins for the bright future themselves.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
September 16, 2018, 11:20:35 PM
do you panic because you can't forsake the Lord and he will not fail and we always believe him any any problems and disasters to come. so should you dont  panic because we have Lord to protect you.

WTF? Dude, this is a crypto-forum and not a meeting place of the religious nuts. We're discussing a serious issue here and these people want to dump their religious diarrhea. If you have anything productive to say about the panic selling and the current price decline, then please go ahead and post it.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
I will not panic and will calmly wait for everyone and watch everyone action I will keep calm at the most possible calm to help me make the right decision.
Activity: 61
September 16, 2018, 10:50:20 PM
Panic attacks flood the mind with terrifying thoughts about one's physical condition and irrational fright about external catastrophes. "It creates this nightmare in your brain that your thoughts go back to says Hunt. "Whatever [fear] causes you anxiety—you will die, your house will be set on fire, you'll lose your job—you keep going back there."
Activity: 532
September 16, 2018, 10:32:36 PM
Many investor want to make you panic when bitcoin is drop, they have try to take chance when you sell your bitcoin at lower price because the investor have waiting for buying bitcoin at lower price. you have keep hold your asset when market is drop.
Pages:
Jump to: