Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 10. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
of course they play with our nerves, and how they all play in the market, when bitcoin falls, then people start to panic, and sell it to someone very profitable
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 14, 2018, 05:27:36 AM
the market is full of manipulation so when the price goes down you should be able to think wisely and don't be provoked by negative issues because that's what they want, stay calm and don't panic when the price goes down, hold the coins you have and wait because the price of coins will definitely go up again
Activity: 14
September 14, 2018, 04:15:28 AM
I am fully agreed with your opinion that the markets manipulated by big whales to create panic in the market to grab coins from small investors who cannot afford to lose all their equity and sell in every crash and market always recover after that panic.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 14, 2018, 04:14:56 AM
I am not sure whether all these downward movements are all manipulated moves. I guess it is not. If the movements are sudden and then on a shorter period of time, it is probably under the manipulation of whales. But if the movements are on a long term basis and are more or less consistent, there is probably another stronger reasons than just pure manipulation.
Activity: 69
September 14, 2018, 04:07:39 AM
During these 2 years I saw a lot of meanless rise and downs. Some people who we call "whales" make great money because of these activities. And they want more now. If you noticed, whenever bitcoin price trying rise whales interfere this process. Be patient be smart. Don't sell, wait for shiny days.
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

I think few people can understand it because the drop is scaring them off, so they don't listen to people who explains that this is the game and the ones who don't get scared will win. The only thing they see now is 1BTC=$6,546.1470 and they think "What if it drops below $5,000, or even $1,000?" and they're naturally scared, so they need someone to calm them down, if it is possible at all, and explain that the market is being heavily manipulated. So, thanks for your effort! I believe it'll help those who panic get themselves together and keep on hodling. Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 13, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
We need to remain constant over the negativity in the cryptocurrency market we should remain stable and definite over our holdings
Otherwise they will manipulate us and will make lots of money by creating such types of small panic in our mind. It is natural the price is sometimes volatile but do not look bitcoin in present look at it as a long term. You just need to have patience that's the tool. I don't really care what they say because I can see the number of blockchain projects is increasing every second.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 13, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
I know, it's hard not to panic when you're almost losing all your money. even investors who believe in the crypto market and are experienced can easily panic. Generally it is beneficial to wait calmly.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:36:46 PM
and those who experience panic when prices are manipulated for fake accidents and falling prices are new traders and investor. I believe it. because they don't have more knowledge about bitcoin. but decided to trade bitcoin and other crypto currencies. they only seek quick profits, but don't understand the risks. so that when a fake accident occurs, they panic and sell their coins.
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 07:33:52 PM
Indeed, many of which make us panic easily, profits will be gained by those who have a strong mentality with the market situation, and lose people who do not have the strong mentality to face the down market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
all correctly written by the author. do not succumb to this and do not panic, just forget about this market for six months and afterwards you will be pleasantly surprised
September 13, 2018, 07:13:10 PM
Yeah, the fall is cruel. Someone rigidly merges the ether and other altcoyins. It looks like a conspiracy of whales. Etherium was 164$ 2 days ago Embarrassed This price same 1 year ago

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 02:38:30 AM
I'm not sure it is possible to distinguish between fake crush and face pump up in this case.
Its hard to know if the crash is fake or thru low demand of coin in the market but the whale can do pump and dump to make us panic and sell or buy some coin and they set a target profit for that scenario but if you are lucky enough you will get profit also when you invest at the right time and right timing.
Activity: 23
September 13, 2018, 02:25:03 AM
I'm not sure it is possible to distinguish between fake crush and face pump up in this case.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.

In the market when a price drop occur due to a manipulation probably there is more possibility that to recover the price it might take more time than a normal recover because like you have mentioned when many people starts to sell there tokens the market will be over load with currencies so more selling than buying can cause huge price crash most of the time
Activity: 58
September 13, 2018, 01:56:58 AM
Media is bearish on bitcoin, while people are too easily excited. Sep. 13, 2018
https://youtu.be/aZ8D3RtZWk4
Activity: 37
September 12, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
Whales are manipulating this market as they want to, so it is logic that they want to buy low and sell high. So they will do everything what is mandatory in order to perform that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 12, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
totally agree , buy low sell high , dont swap it  , patience people who will win the profit and the one who panic will just ended with loss
Activity: 504
September 12, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This is why people are frightened and terrified to invest in cryptocurrency. So how volatile and how crazy the change in price happened; from a whopping lead of $20,000 to a bullish price of $6,000. Pretty scary if you ask me, specially if I'm a newbie investor. But the way I see it, this should be an amazing opportunity to invest.
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 12, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
I think this has something to do with the inflation and some other happenings in the actual physical market. It seems that trade wc and other negative events that seems to have made a bad image and to the cryptocurrency, like banning, within the country regulations of cryptocurrencies, etc.. This is not just any manipulation in my idea but a real crash in the physical market that affects cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: