Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 51. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 05:04:52 AM
Experienced traders never sell their assets at a lower price if there are no prerequisites for a drop in the market. And when the price of bitcoin falls by a couple of thousand, but at the same time holding on to a fairly high level there is no reason to sell coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
There is a reason for this crash that has become the lowest for the year 2018 even the market cap dropped below $200 billion . The reason behind the crash is the ICO buyers who are cashing out from ethereum where most of the ICO reward are paid to. The pressure is now on Ethereum hence the crash of the market. We have a new low hoping to see the reversal.
Activity: 29
August 14, 2018, 04:56:27 AM
My friend bought at $20000, being panic and sold at $15000. Who Knew? He Actually Made a Right Call
buy back at 6000... Huh good call... Cheesy
He won’t buy back until say $25,000, emotions got the best of him...

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
they whale continue to play market prices to get the most profit from this incident, while small players who try to invest or save coins become panic with the market turmoil they make, this is not good for the crypto market globally friends. when the small and medium players continue to lose and lose until they really leave Crypto, will the whale continue to play this game?
the game on the market should still pay attention to the sustainability of the market, not until now you as the dominant capital owner for up to 20 times but the market immediately dies and can you trade again? "thinking about sustainability"
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:53:07 AM
My friend bought at $20000, being panic and sold at $15000. Who Knew? He Actually Made a Right Call
buy back at 6000... Huh good call... Cheesy

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
August 14, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
This is why crypto is really dangerous and normal investors dont want to get into this. We have seen so many manipulation in alt market and even the team does some of them.
Activity: 29
August 14, 2018, 04:46:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
August 14, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
Market manipulation
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

Mostly ... Churning, Stock Bashing, Pump and Dump, Run and Ramping, Wash Trades and Bear Raids, Lure and Squeeze, not forgetting Painting the Tape =

Goat Simulator ...
- https://youtu.be/UduzkPKZBBY

#DONTPANIC
Activity: 4
August 14, 2018, 04:42:57 AM
quite right the author! big players in this market simply manipulate the price and sell now the worst that you can think of
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:41:52 AM
This is the year we're people get scared easily. The U.S govermment is the reason why the marker keeps falling, I know the global recession will happen soon. Please hodl as much as you can, there's no reason to sell- think long term!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 14, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This is the sad situation in the crypto world, even when we believe no individual can effect the price's these capitalists are coming together to profit at our expense.

While the community has grown wiser, there're many who would have sold at a loss and these people will have negative impressions about bitcoins which is really sad.

The current fall in prices is also due to the confusion produced from the after effects of bitcoins etf being rejected, this spooked people and they did what the capitalists wanted them to sell, so they would in turn purchase at lower levels.

It is my suggestion to hodl or buy in every dip but never sell, consider selling only when your target is achieved or the price's are at all time high, remember bitcoins is a long term game.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 04:31:15 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
I could agree with you but as an investor here in cryptocurrency we have different ideals in fact i have also my own. I am more practical than believing on something that might or might not happen like to what they say that market will going to go strong? It may or may not happen and the best thing to do is watch closely on the market price and start to invest again if market price starts to recover.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
The market may not return to growth. Because in the world the emerging crisis is more and more noticeable.
What kind of crisis is it? Falls and ups are regularities of the exchange game. The influence of the world on bitcoin is not so great, it is owned by a small part of people. Some have more - they are telling how to behave, others have less - they panic and give the last for a couple of dollars. That's all.
Activity: 34
August 14, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
everyone is running around like their hair is on fire. I’ve only been on the HODL train for a little over a month and this sub has convinced me to expect and not worry about dips like this. It’s only been a month for me and I’m not panicked, why is everyone else?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 14, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
although I agree with the overall message of this post (buy when there is a drop for no reason, specially when it is mostly manipulation) but I still would argue that there are some reasons for this drop. for example you can see the altcoin's annihilation that is going on right now. all that money is going out through bitcoin because most of these altcoins don't have a fiat market so people have to dump them for bitcoin and then they come to bitcoin market and see the panic is going on and see price has dropped 1% so they sell their bitcoins too and stay in fiat. that pushes bitcoin price lower.
then we have the manipulation and panic sells and we've got ourselves a 5% drop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 02:46:41 AM
yes, when prices are cheap, these conditions require us to be able to buy more BTC, not to panic to sell assets
we know that all this time BTC has experienced ups and downs, hundreds of times people have been panicked by BTC, but finally they regret it
people who don't have strong hands, they will lose
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 14, 2018, 02:45:40 AM
Yeah it is same thing as if whales are waiting for such moments and then when it comes right in front of them then start stealing your money. Money of those people who are weak handed and cant resist themselves but sell everything that they have got whenever the market is dropping.
Actually these people themselves are responsible for the market drop. With even little red zone they will start panicking as if it is the last day of crypto and they are going to loose every dime they holding. Lolz. Surely whales know these things and they know how to use it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
August 14, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
I think OP has only introduced a conspiracy theory at this point. Have you ever considered that people are selling, because they don't want to hold their coins anymore?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
August 14, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.

No need to be worried. As the value of bitcoin gets lower and lower it
becomes more and more enticing to buy and is seen more and more
as a bargain.

That is what is happening now. We have seen the prices hover around
6k then up to 8k and back to around 6k.

These movements have been happening since I got into Bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
August 14, 2018, 02:40:22 AM
I'm not saying manipulation isn't happening because I understand that you can never rule that out, but there's no evidence of it happening this time either. I'd say it would be more logical to attribute it on the bear market turning even more bearish.

I don't think there's any large scale collusion happening behind the scenes between whales (at the moment at least), and I don't think they're rooting for everyone to dump either. I don't see any reason to stage a crash because prices haven't exactly been at their best shape -- recent trends even suggest that more people are selling than HODLing, much less buying.
Pages:
Jump to: