Pages:
Author

Topic: Things to avoid as a beginner - page 4. (Read 615 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1018
November 06, 2023, 01:35:53 PM
1. Avoid Bubble posting:
I have seen users making continuous posts without any time gap just to complete their weekly Target for bounty campaigns or even signature campaigns, this can get you flagged and there are chances you will be removed from campaign and be in the spammers list thus eradicating your chances of being a part of further campaigns.
Completing campaign posts is not a reason to fill the forum with junk. Campaign managers consistently monitor the posts of participants so such a person will be removed from the campaign. There is a need to plan how to maximize your time in the forum to enable you to contribute meaningfully to the community. If you are been paid for the services, then you are required to give your best. Writing useless posts will not also lead to the member getting merit which will also affect his chances of being selected in campaigns.

2. Trading of merits:
Most of us will receive a random DM by users offering exchange saying they will share a merit to your account from their alternative account and ask you to share merit on their account. Never indulge in this activity as moderators can easily identify it and your account may be blacklisted and sometimes newbie are cheated on this context as there are group who will ask you to pay for merit and end up running away with your money once you pay it.
Trading merit is against the forum rules, so doing such will have severe consequences. Although I have never received such messages but I will distrust any member that sends such personal messages to me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 334
November 06, 2023, 01:27:41 PM
For the first time I saw this thread, I thought I would see many things that will help beginners learn how to operate in this community, but I didn’t come across anyone on your list. In fact,  there is no helpful advice here that will help any beginner, so I consider this post useless and meaningless. If people bring up threads like this, it will confuse the newcomers joining the forum because people will come to this thread and repeat the same thing, bringing different opinions, which is not right for a beginner to encounter while learning on the forum.

1. Avoid Bubble posting:
I have seen users making continuous posts without any time gap just to complete their weekly Target for bounty campaigns or even signature campaigns, this can get you flagged and there are chances you will be removed from campaign and be in the spammers list thus eradicating your chances of being a part of further campaigns.

There is nothing bad if someone is posting without a gap or some period of time. What matters is how quality the post is. People can come here and do more than five posts in a short period of time, and you will see their posts as meaningful, so even the newcomers can post as long as they know what they are saying. However, I have never seen any signatures or bounty campaigns that include what you are saying in their rules. All that is needed is the quality of your post.
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
November 06, 2023, 01:12:38 PM
Inasmuch as it is rare for beginners to burst post, we should also know that it is not impossible for them to burst post either because anyone can burst post. A reading beginner may likely not burst post. For a beginner to burst post, it means they do not read replies which is not a good sign. This is why it is necessary to let them know of the possible implications. We know many beginners are always eager to meet up targets, so they tend to run faster than shadows, thereby  ignoring many rules and regulations that come with negative implications.
Activity: 658
Merit: 354
I stand with Ukraine!
November 06, 2023, 12:59:21 PM
1. Avoid Bubble posting:
It's Burst Posting, not Bubble Posting.  Cheesy

Burst Posting can be accepted if your posts have good quality. If I open some threads, compose my posts and hit Post after one by one, I believe campaign managers will not have issues with my posts.

The hidden fact is most of posters who make burst posts are shit posters and their posts have no quality to contribute for discussions. Consequently companies that hire them through signature campaigns won't get anything good or very little effect in term of marketing. It's waste of money to hire shit posters in a signature campaign, hence manager usually kicks those low quality participants out.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
November 06, 2023, 12:55:55 PM
Completely useless post and advice for Beginners.

1. They are not generally hired by the campaigns on the forum, so it's useless advice however It's common sense and also mentioned in the rules of the Signature Campaign to not post to cover up the total posts.

2. I have never gotten any DM from any beginner/newbie on this forum in 3 years asking for Merit. There are various threads where they can post the link of their post and if it's good, the OP can merit them. I do not remember the usernames.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 670
November 06, 2023, 12:43:12 PM
Most of us will receive a random DM by users offering exchange saying they will share a merit to your account from their alternative account and ask you to share merit on their account.
We can see cases of Merit trading, but if in practice they send DMs to several random accounts to offer their business, I haven't seen it.
the ones I encountered were those who traded Merit through several bounty groups. they openly opened the offer. their accounts on the forums have also been flagged. and getting Gifts in that way is not good.

after all, how much Merit could a beginner gain from purchasing it? maybe it will just move them up 1 or 2 spots. Maybe it's enough for those who want to join the signature campaign.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
November 06, 2023, 12:12:56 PM
2. Trading of merits:
Most of us will receive a random DM by users offering exchange saying they will share a merit to your account from their alternative account and ask you to share merit on their account.
Are you sure about this? I have not received such message before.

Never indulge in this activity as moderators can easily identify it and your account may be blacklisted
Moderators have never done anything like this before.

and sometimes newbie are cheated on this context as there are group who will ask you to pay for merit and end up running away with your money once you pay it.
Pay for merit? I will blame the newbies. Why buying merits? It is not different from buying an account.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 06, 2023, 12:11:02 PM
In #1, you wouldn't be able to bubble post and join campaigns as a beginner, so I think this isn't really for beginners.

I think when you expand #1 from your post, that includes the initial introduction posts and question posts. For sure there are a lot of multiple repeating questions that people have and that would make it to the point that it's annoying and become spam.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 06, 2023, 12:03:31 PM
 I would just like to share few points which newbie should always remember and to avoid indulging in these things as mentioned below.

1. Avoid burst posting:

Thanks to merit system that users cannot climb up the ranking just by count of posts and activity as merit is required because I have seen people used to make numerous posts even single or two worded to climb the ladder of the ranks before merit was made mandatory for ranking system.

2. Trading of merits:
Most of us will receive a random DM by users offering exchange saying they will share a merit to your account from their alternative account and ask you to share merit on their account. Never indulge in this activity as moderators can easily identify it and your account may be blacklisted and sometimes newbie are cheated on this context as there are group who will ask you to pay for merit and end up running away with your money once you pay it.

**Correction** "burst posting"

Apologies
Pages:
Jump to: