Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 27. (Read 4602 times)

Activity: 939
Merit: 256
May 01, 2020, 12:36:27 PM
IEO and ICOs are currently facing a lot of difficulties so it is hard to find a good bonus during this time.
Ideally, you should find a bonus listed on the trade or an IEO that is verified by a reputable broker.
However, just in case you can find a bonus program listed on the trading, it does not mean that it is a good bonus program. I can for example, coinhe cheated bounty hunters and Function X so far has no intention of paying.
There are tons of IEO and ICOs. And there are several good ones of them. And from these good ones at least 1 will pay everything to the users
Unfortunately, we never know which one will be the one, and I'm pretty sure whales or insiders don't know either.
My point is - I don't think the lesson is "think before joining bounty/airdrop/whatever" it is more of a "think if you need to join it beucase you partially donate your personal data"
Sadly, many IEO or ICO projects are willing to deceive bounty hunters as soon as they are listed on the transaction or when the bonus program ends. I think it's time to get the rules about the bonus programs, at least they need to bet a small amount before starting their bonus program.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
May 01, 2020, 12:27:26 PM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

This project is not good no buy order or they are not yet taking off yet, but the two exchange where they are listed are Decentralized exchange it's almost free to list your coins there, yet there are people joining the bounty campaign, mostly newbies, this is one of those projects where it is performing badly and I don't think it will go so far because there are no support from the project.

Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
May 01, 2020, 12:13:34 PM
If it is the first project you want to follow should consider again because there are still many other projects that we can rely on and they are already listed in several markets and we can plant full confidence, such a project we are looking for because if a project we follow and ultimately a scam then it is very painful because of the much time we have been wasting to make posts on the project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
May 01, 2020, 12:02:28 PM
Thank you for looking out for us. I almost join the bounty because it looks good. Also, one should be careful with projects that promise millions of dollars worth of their token. They usually don't end up well. I try to be realiatic this days
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 01, 2020, 10:43:06 AM
nice of you op  . this can give a lesson to hunters that joins a  bounty imediately whenever they see that coin is already listed so they disregard doing research after that  but i can see that they are only making research when they saw that a bounty isnt listed yet or will only going to be listed soon  but i still salute them because they still allocate some time for research even if they arent perfect compare to those who are joining a bounty randomly  , its like they are playing a gambling with that move 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
May 01, 2020, 10:37:58 AM
For better delete your notes from this project, don't waste your time. They don't dare to list their tokens into the famous Exchange, that means their tokens are only worthless tokens in that small market. You better find another better bounty project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
May 01, 2020, 10:21:01 AM
Maybe upcoming listing? Its weird that a project announced their listing when obviously there is none at the moment. This is what you called attracting of investment. Hunters should always check if the project is good and this is a good initiative on the part of OP. Checking first if their claim is true or they just trying to impress promoter.

Im not judging the project thats why I mentioned maybe their post announcement is earlier or true that they were gonna list. Anyway its only a dex so this is possible.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
May 01, 2020, 10:20:37 AM
don't waste your time on projects like that and you better choose projects listed on other exchanges, for example from bounty detective I see a lot of their projects listed on the exchange are more promising than azbi it's just that I don't know whether the reward is guaranteed or not .

Really, if that so I will review bounty detective if it worth to join in. Because majority of the campaign so far are not really good.
Most of the project campaign are actually not advisable to join in, as an bounty hunter you need to be wise to determine if the campaign
are good or legitimate til the end of the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
May 01, 2020, 09:54:58 AM
I hope you are not disappointed with the results of your first campaign, out there are many scam campaigns. If not careful, you will fall into the same hole, your experience is the beginning to achieve a successful campaign, do not break up staying optimistic.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 01, 2020, 09:44:13 AM
OK, you will learn how to choose good and bad projects.
this is what your experience will be better at determining later.
I'm surprised you already know how to run a bounty if you're really the first time you sign up for a campaign, unless someone tells you.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
May 01, 2020, 09:40:38 AM
You should start wasting time on altcoins bounties especially now when the teams are looking for free promoting most of the time and they forget to pay the hunters and no one can do a thing about it and this is what makes altcoins bounties worthless right now. Personally I would try my best to search as long as I can until I decide to join into one and before searching into altcoin section , try your luck into Economy thread maybe you find a Bitcoin pay bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 01, 2020, 09:38:22 AM
The best way to escape bad results in bounties is bounty manager, finding good bounty manager and following them will atleast safe you from more disappointments, better than joining bounty campaigns from new bounty managers or self moderated bounty campaigns
Bounty Managers are sometimes always in the dark since they aren't part of the team, sometimes good bounty manager can fall victim to scam bounties too, every good BM on this forum has bad projects they managed in the past
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 01, 2020, 08:39:20 AM
I actually bookmarked that bounty as well, but luckily stumbled upon to your post and upon learning this  I decide not going to join the bounty. I actually do the same thing they a bounty project claims that they are already listed, I check if they indeed listed and if they are not then I am not going to be your victim.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 01, 2020, 08:18:20 AM
Too many scam compaing in bounties, unfortunately
There is no such thing as a pity if we want to find out about which bounties are good and good to follow, because there have been a lot of scams that have happened so far, then everyone has to do research when choosing the bounty you want to follow.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
May 01, 2020, 08:14:25 AM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

You have done a very good and proper job.
But it is not thinking my friend; you basically did a competent research without any biasness

When you think; it involves your emotions, but when you do your own research properly, you get to know the deep secrets projects do hide before enrolling.
Keep doing your researches.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
May 01, 2020, 08:12:42 AM
Bounty hunters or investors, all you guys have to do is research first before anything else. It is very important as could save your time or money or both. Honestly, today with so many new projects pop up every day, the chance of scam project also increases as the same.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
May 01, 2020, 08:03:35 AM

What a ridiculous lie. It high time hunters did research on projects before signing up to promote them. Some projects are just bunch of scammers. Careful
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 01, 2020, 08:02:16 AM
try to enter the address of the Azbi token on uniswap. I don't really understand how to use the exchanger, but it seems like if you use the symbol, or the name of the token, you won't find azbi there. try to use the address. In addition, Azbi can be traded on Bamboorelay, only, until now there is no request to buy. Well, try to do research before supporting a project.
I saw the notice they were listed at Uniswap. But when I went through that website I couldn't see them listed there, it seems there was something wrong with them. And also exchanging Bamboorelay is bullshit. They don't have any volumes there, it's best not to participate in this bounty

Without checking on multiple places about the company we shouldn't join for bounty, even I didn't find any coin with the name Azbi listed in Uniswap, I think someone is spreading the fake news so we should be very careful. We have already fed with this bounty scam, so we need to be very careful.
Activity: 943
Merit: 101
May 01, 2020, 07:56:29 AM
try to enter the address of the Azbi token on uniswap. I don't really understand how to use the exchanger, but it seems like if you use the symbol, or the name of the token, you won't find azbi there. try to use the address. In addition, Azbi can be traded on Bamboorelay, only, until now there is no request to buy. Well, try to do research before supporting a project.
I saw the notice they were listed at Uniswap. But when I went through that website I couldn't see them listed there, it seems there was something wrong with them. And also exchanging Bamboorelay is bullshit. They don't have any volumes there, it's best not to participate in this bounty
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
May 01, 2020, 07:49:54 AM
The onus lies on every bounty hunter to carry out a due deligence research before taking part in any campaign. Most of the acclaimed partnerships on most project websites are fake. Most team details as well are not real people. We should try to filter these things and ensure we have a great project that we're promoting.
Pages:
Jump to: