Pages:
Author

Topic: thinking quiting after lose on gambling. - page 35. (Read 18900 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 12, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
Luckily I can quite if I loss.
I knew gambling when I know bitcoin and I start play on primedice. At first glance, I'm falling in love with PD and I started to play it and win about BTC 0.09 using 0.01% winning chance. I feel unbeatable.
But in next day, I try to do the same, I can't win anymore until I've loss 0.1 which made me on loss at the moment ~ until now !
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
April 12, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
That hasn’t happened to me, but it usually happens, and not only when gambling. Many people say that they are not going to drink again when they have a huge hangover, and the weekend after they drink even more.

The way you express it, it seems to me that it hasn’t been a huge problem for you (yet?), but if it is, or if it becomes, try to leave gambling forever. Even if it’s not a big problem now, I would consider looking for help.

For people who have problems with gambling the solution is not to gamble any more.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

that happen to me a lot when i lose in gambling but a could never leave gambling. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: