Pages:
Author

Topic: This frozen chicken “had a rich, emotional life.” - page 17. (Read 21159 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
We're talking about animals here, not plants, right?

What's worse, killing animals for food? Or killing them for pleasure? Humor me in this.

The American Indians killed the buffalo for food, and for their hides. They limited their kills to what they needed to live.

The white-eye sportsmen hunted buffalo for fun - but also at times, to clear grazing land for cattle.

Many viruses are little living animals. Yet many of these hypocrite animal rights activists get vaccinated so that they can kill off viruses.

Why don't they figure out ways so that they can save all the bacteria and viruses in their own bodies, rather than killing them off with their immune systems and medicine? There's gotta be a way to keep from slaughtering all those tiny animals.

And, now, since you probably didn't think of this before, don't go out and commit suicide for all the deaths you are causing. Such a thing might increase certain animal lives in your body for awhile. But it would ultimately destroy the lives and potential lives of many others.

Look.

Before the Great Flood of Noah's day, people were supposed to eat plants. After the Flood, God gave them permission to eat animals, as well. Man, to keep from becoming downright murders of all kinds of animals, have bred certain of the animals for food - cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, etc.

Quit protesting what I do with my property. Maybe if you would learn how to take care of your own, and learn how to think straight, as well, you would realize that you are being used by politics to mess with peoples' lives.

Smiley

I love to eat animals that love to eat plants. I love to eat plants through the tasty flesh of plant loving animals Smiley

Most plants are difficult to digest. Most animals are not. The only thing you need from the plants is a dose of phyto-nutrients now and again. And the best place you can get these is from plankton.

Smiley

Compare your teeth, claws and digestive system to that of any true carnivore, then get back to me.

That blood/flesh smoke coming off of your dead animal carcass is getting you soo high, you don't know wtf is goin on !
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Cheesy

Haha these militant veggies are pretty funny. It's natural and healthy for us to eat meat, the canine teeth in my mouth prove it.

WARNING ! You have the teeth of a jackass. Cheesy

How many vegans do you see at your friendly neighborhood cancer ward ?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
iCan everything ))))
legendary

Many people can vegetables. Some can fruit. Does iCan can meat?   Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
I don't really care what you're eating, as long as you don't spread misinformation like most vegans do.

Natural News is full of it.
legendary

What's worse, killing animals for food? Or killing them for pleasure? Humor me in this.

The American Indians killed the buffalo for food, and for their hides. They limited their kills to what they needed to live.

The white-eye sportsmen hunted buffalo for fun - but also at times, to clear grazing land for cattle.

Many viruses are little living animals. Yet many of these hypocrite animal rights activists get vaccinated so that they can kill off viruses.

Why don't they figure out ways so that they can save all the bacteria and viruses in their own bodies, rather than killing them off with their immune systems and medicine? There's gotta be a way to keep from slaughtering all those tiny animals.

And, now, since you probably didn't think of this before, don't go out and commit suicide for all the deaths you are causing. Such a thing might increase certain animal lives in your body for awhile. But it would ultimately destroy the lives and potential lives of many others.

Look.

Before the Great Flood of Noah's day, people were supposed to eat plants. After the Flood, God gave them permission to eat animals, as well. Man, to keep from becoming downright murders of all kinds of animals, have bred certain of the animals for food - cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, etc.

Quit protesting what I do with my property. Maybe if you would learn how to take care of your own, and learn how to think straight, as well, you would realize that you are being used by politics to mess with peoples' lives.

Smiley

I love to eat animals that love to eat plants. I love to eat plants through the tasty flesh of plant loving animals Smiley

Most plants are difficult to digest. Most animals are not. The only thing you need from the plants is a dose of phyto-nutrients now and again. And the best place you can get these is from plankton.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon

Look.

Smiley

legendary

Look.

Smiley
Cheesy

Haha these militant veggies are pretty funny. It's natural and healthy for us to eat meat, the canine teeth in my mouth prove it.

Rape is also natural. Doesn't prove anything.
Rape isn't healthy.

Then why is Bill Cosby always so happy?
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon

For those who can afford it, get the cheapest chicken meat from a 99 cent store AND some free range chicken meat from wholefoods. Cook them both and compare. The happy chicken tastes better.

Regarding the we were built to rape concept. I would say we are among the tiny group of creatures who does not rape, kill or eat its partner after copulation.

Most of the animal kingdom is built for rape (does not matter which sex). Not mankind.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Video could have been better but the conditions some of these animals lived in sucks, eating both plants/animals is largely unavoidable for most of population.  Stay away from mass produced meat where possible imo.  

You're right, many animals (battery chickens come to mind) are bred in very poor conditions, and I don't agree with this. I try to eat free-range and organic meat where possible, to support the practice of better conditions for animals and also because it tastes better.

This is one area where I think a small amount of government intervention could be a good thing - a true free market system would favour the cheapest (and therefore worst) possible living conditions for animals.

Ditto that, I always try and eat organic when I can as well, it'll be better for you as well because they haven't put nasty chemicals in it either or growth hormones and the like, I have noticed a genuine difference in the meat.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Video could have been better but the conditions some of these animals lived in sucks, eating both plants/animals is largely unavoidable for most of population.  Stay away from mass produced meat where possible imo. 

You're right, many animals (battery chickens come to mind) are bred in very poor conditions, and I don't agree with this. I try to eat free-range and organic meat where possible, to support the practice of better conditions for animals and also because it tastes better.

This is one area where I think a small amount of government intervention could be a good thing - a true free market system would favour the cheapest (and therefore worst) possible living conditions for animals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Cheesy

As a man I say this, fuck you.

p.s. Unless their plan is to make it so that we're capable of ingesting rocks and minerals, fuck them too
legendary
Activity: 1316
Video could have been better but the conditions some of these animals lived in sucks, eating both plants/animals is largely unavoidable for most of population.  Stay away from mass produced meat where possible imo. 
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Cheesy

Rape isn't healthy.
legendary
Cheesy

While rape does happen in the natural world (humans/apes/dolphins etc), we have not evolved to exhibit traits designed to facilitate rape specifically. However we have developed traits to specifically eat and digest meat, such as our teeth. Therefore I don't think it's a fair comparison.
Cheesy

legendary
 Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: