Pages:
Author

Topic: This frozen chicken “had a rich, emotional life.” - page 3. (Read 21159 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
C'mon, animals kill other animals for food.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Regarding rights of animals i think they can't have no rights cause they don't have obligations. Killing animals for food is cruel of course but it's nature and the survival of the fittest.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500

Well this is strange. Honestly, a coffin in a shop??? And let be real, they are gowned for food so the situation is simple.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
Live in a farm and eat your pets, the chicken has fulfilled it's life's mission.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Cheesy This picture is very funny. And also they are right. Plants have also feeling. We shouldn't eat them and animals. So what should we eat? I think people have to eat eachother.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
personally I believe that a person can freely live without killing animals without a need...at the time of death the animal really releases a huge portion of fear and this fear we use...I don't impose my opinion on anyone because we are all adults and can decide for ourselves
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

This ks actually the reason of the meat and veggies devate that has really been going on for a lot of our timeline now. This is not to impugne on anything but I really think that we should just respect the beliefs of others especially if they are not stepping on anyone’s
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Really made me lol. Thanks for the laugh
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
So someone if feeling like being a chicken inside, identifying themselves with chickens. Not bad.

No, no. He ate the brain of the chicken. And the emotions are simply making their way through into his emotions.

Grin
Activity: 134
So someone if feeling like being a chicken inside, identifying themselves with chickens. Not bad.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Possibly Bitcoin should be marketed with the disclaimer: NO animal has been harmed in the mining of these 20+ Millions of Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Every living thing has feelings and so on, inclydin vwgetable, it's just that they canr show their fellings (vegetables). It is ok to have you opinnion but thouse technics to promote their selfs are a bit to much. The human speacy evolved when they made the first grill. Dont take it personaly but they should be more socialy when they want to protest.

And we are in such a sad condition! After all, we don't want to harm any living thing, even a microbe.

But if we go on living, our natural immune systems kill all kinds of microbes in our bodies daily. And if we take our life (suicide), we still kill a bunch of microbes by not leaving them with the living body that they need (our living body) just to keep on living, themselves.

And after we die, the embalmers at the morgue or funeral home inject us with all kinds of preservative poisons that kill off a whole array of new microbes that are just learning how to live in our dead bodies.

Oh, woe is me. I am in such a pathetic, miserable state. If I live I kill microbes, and if I die I kill microbes.

I might as well go on living, and killing off the plants and animals that I eat. I mean, what is my life in all this living and dying? It doesn't mean anything one way or another! I'm such a killer.

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Every living thing has feelings and so on, inclydin vwgetable, it's just that they canr show their fellings (vegetables). It is ok to have you opinnion but thouse technics to promote their selfs are a bit to much. The human speacy evolved when they made the first grill. Dont take it personaly but they should be more socialy when they want to protest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if animals in the cattle I think it's okay, but wild animals must be protected because the existence of wild animals today is getting less because of the many poachers. So wild animals must be protected in my opinion.
Activity: 2
MY BEST FRIEND ON A LONELY FRIDAY EVENING!

Activity: 14
We're talking about animals here, not plants, right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 31
minds.com/Wilikon

Vegans Target Asheville, NC Whole-Animal Butchery Class With Death Threats

Vegans are again protesting an Asheville-area whole-animal butchery class, attended by backyard farmers, professional chefs and amateur cooks.

Natalie Bogwalker, the woman behind the sustainable skills school at the heart of the debate, said she’s receiving emails and phone calls threatening her with physical harm, and even death.

“(There are) a lot of people hoping we die a painful death, wishing people would slit our throats, and saying that we’re sick and demented,” said Bogwalker, director of Wild Abundance. “I try to keep a good attitude about it, but it’s pretty challenging.”

Wild Abundance is a Barnardsville school teaching skills including carpentry, basket weaving, wild-food cookery and soap-making. In early November, the school plans to host a weekend class, Cycles of Life, that teaches students how to slaughter a 100-pound sheep and then use the entirety of the animal.

A release from the North American Animal Liberation Press Office, which circulates statements from often-anonymous animal rights groups, earlier this month expressed outrage over the class.

“Innocent sheep will be coldly and cruelly murdered November 4th by two women who apparently are unfamiliar with the term oxymoron,” the unsigned release said.

The statement asserted that the idea of “humane slaughter” is a contradiction in terms, and positioned animal rights activists as coming from a place of compassion.

The release also urged other activists to “register disgust and outrage with the perpetrators of this senseless, needless and bloody violence,” publishing contact information for Bogwalker and others involved with the class.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2017/10/10/animal-rights-activists-target-asheville-school-death-threats/746732001/

------------------------------------------
Humans are not animals too?

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
We as a society will not respect the rights of animals because we don't recognize human rights properly yet.

Sadly truth! Your comment deserves to be quoted many times, we just need to look around and we will see that chaos is almost everywhere. How many people don`t have a roof over their heads, how many people are starving this evening? Where is the respect between people?
There is a saying satisfied man doesn`t understand a hungry ones. And that is what is happening in this world, and what people respect today? Money, power it`s all about that, who thinks about poor people, who thinks about nature? Who will think about this poor animals? Who will think about all that when we don`t even think about us and our kids, what kind of planet will be if this wars continue and corporations continue to destroy this planet where we live? When I think about this things I`m honestly afraid where this world is going...
Activity: 102
It's Me bikihabana

Life is a circle, for all creatures on earth. For many, the circle completes quite fast. Other are fortunate enough to have it stretched out a bit, like humans for example (top-of-food-chain-participants). First you eat, and later  when you're done, after much eating, your remains will be composted, and you will be eaten - it's a eat and be eaten world, it always comes full circle in the end - beautiful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 31
minds.com/Wilikon

PETA Pays $50,000 After STEALING and KILLING a Little Girl’s Dog

The company settled the lawsuit, avoiding a trial in which Mr Zarate’s lawyers intended to ask the company about its past and present euthanasia policy.

Peta in the settlement agreed to pay the family $49,000 and donate $2,000 to a local branch of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) to honour Maya.

Mr Zarate had originally sought up to $7m.

The family’s attorney, William H Shewmake, said: “The Zarates felt that the settlement reflects the grievous loss of their beloved Maya. And it allows the Zarates to bring some closure to a very painful chapter of their lives. They’re glad the case has been settled.”

Both parties said in a joint statement: “Peta again apologises and expresses its regrets to the Zarate family for the loss of their dog Maya. Mr Zarate acknowledges that this was an unfortunate mistake by Peta and the individuals involved, with no ill will toward the Zarate family.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/17/peta-pays-family-50000-taking-euthanising-pet-chihuahua/

Pages:
Jump to: