Pages:
Author

Topic: This frozen chicken “had a rich, emotional life.” - page 6. (Read 21159 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
We as a society will not respect the rights of animals because we don't recognize human rights properly yet.

True. But what are animal rights? Aren't animal rights in the wild simply the way animals instinctively act under whatever circumstances they find themselves in, according to their nature? And in captivity, aren't animal rights completely subservient to their owners' authority in every way?

A merciful owner has mercy on his animals, and even love for them. If he eats them, he kills them swiftly so that they feel little pain.

If a society restricts its members from eating animals or treating their animal property how they want, it is a society of slavery among people. In a land of freedom, people have right to do with their animal property and other property as they desire. It is when people do NOT have freedom to do with their animal property what they want, that people are like animals before their society or government.

Since society and government are made up of people, what gives them the right to decide how other people should treat their own property?

Smiley

That's exactly what I go by. Kill animals swiftly so you can eat them.

Disclaimer: Human beings are animals.

Humans are not animals. When you look in Genesis, you find that God created the animals, but that He made man in His own image, including breathing the breath of life into man. Man and animals, though similar in may ways so that they can inhabit the same planet, are different.

Smiley

I was giving a biological definition
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
We as a society will not respect the rights of animals because we don't recognize human rights properly yet.

True. But what are animal rights? Aren't animal rights in the wild simply the way animals instinctively act under whatever circumstances they find themselves in, according to their nature? And in captivity, aren't animal rights completely subservient to their owners' authority in every way?

A merciful owner has mercy on his animals, and even love for them. If he eats them, he kills them swiftly so that they feel little pain.

If a society restricts its members from eating animals or treating their animal property how they want, it is a society of slavery among people. In a land of freedom, people have right to do with their animal property and other property as they desire. It is when people do NOT have freedom to do with their animal property what they want, that people are like animals before their society or government.

Since society and government are made up of people, what gives them the right to decide how other people should treat their own property?

Smiley

Humans are not animals. When you look in Genesis, you find that God created the animals, but that He made man in His own image, including breathing the breath of life into man. Man and animals, though similar in may ways so that they can inhabit the same planet, are different.

Smiley

Smiley

legendary

Smiley

Sometimes, I look back at my posts and think about how intelligent I was back then, what happened?

Sometimes I consider my previous posts and think about how much the threads in here have clarified my thinking for myself, and the way to express such thinking.

Smiley

Oh my god, same!

It's especially fun to do on forums
legendary

Sometimes, I look back at my posts and think about how intelligent I was back then, what happened?

Sometimes I consider my previous posts and think about how much the threads in here have clarified my thinking for myself, and the way to express such thinking.

Smiley

legendary
Well i can't imagine my life without meat. Not any kind of meat though, only farm raised. In my country there are many farms and the animals on those farm eat grass and natural food, not some chemically made food so the animal for example a pig will gain 100 kilograms in a month.
Also, there are many hungry people on this planet, first find a way how to feed them and than try to fight for the animal right.

Well, be sure to thaw this frozen chicken out before you cook it.    Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well i can't imagine my life without meat. Not any kind of meat though, only farm raised. In my country there are many farms and the animals on those farm eat grass and natural food, not some chemically made food so the animal for example a pig will gain 100 kilograms in a month.
Also, there are many hungry people on this planet, first find a way how to feed them and than try to fight for the animal right.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Of course, why only blend vegetables and fruit? Chicken and other meats blend very well in some blenders. Think of making vegetable meat mush in your blender. Very tasty, and already chewed for you. Works exceptionally well for people who haven't made it to the dentist in a while, but really need to go.

Cheesy

Greetings blood thirsty savages. Smiley

You underestimate the flesh tearing capabilities of human gums. Tongue

You have a nice family album there. Thank you for sharing...

Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Again, another imposing alien beliefs and the will (vegetarianism), no good will not.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

one day we will evolve past food in the current format, at the moment i dont know how some poor city located family would attempt a vegetarian diet.

I really hope it will be much healthier, and not that gmo crap,or a world where you take your kids to McDonalds for daily lunch.
No real chicken at those places.
Fruit and veg is my type of food with the occasional chicken.

Americans buy more chicken than any other food at the center of the plate. Chicken consumption per capita has increased nearly every year since the mid 1960’s, while red meat consumption has steadily declined.

Could you imagine what world consumption is.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Of course, why only blend vegetables and fruit? Chicken and other meats blend very well in some blenders. Think of making vegetable meat mush in your blender. Very tasty, and already chewed for you. Works exceptionally well for people who haven't made it to the dentist in a while, but really need to go.

Cheesy

Greetings blood thirsty savages. Smiley

You underestimate the flesh tearing capabilities of human gums. Tongue

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Cheesy

http://www.blendtec.com/warranty?gclid=CK6EjJnvxscCFdgSgQodbWoPhg

No. I do not work nor get a commission from them...

Smiley

legendary

Cheesy
legendary

Why salad is so overrated

It's not. Phytonutrients. We need them, if only in miniscule amounts. They come from salads and other sources.

One of the problems keeping us from living an exceedingly long, healthy life is that we don't get enough varieties of phytonutrients. There are millions of "varieties" of phytonutrients in the world. There are probably many forms that have been lost off the planet as plant species die off and are lost. Each of these is different, and each contributes to health in its own way. None is unnecessary. Sure, the body has work-arounds. But eventually we die, partly because of the lack of certain phytonutrients from green plants... salads.

The problem isn't the so-called uselessness of salads. The problem is the lack of higher quantities of the nutrients in the salads to make up for the phytonutrients that have been lost due to plants becoming extinct.

One company called AIM International (http://www.theaimcompanies.com/) sells a product they call BarleyLife. This product essentially is barley grass juice that has been dehydrated in such a way that the phyto- and other nutrients remain active.

There are other companies that are using this process with all kinds of food plants. Another is VEDEN (http://www.veden.com/). Their flagship product, VEDEN, is a combination of all kinds of plant foods, salad plants included, reduced to concentrated powder form.

It isn't that salad foods are not good for us. The problem is the lack of varieties, which can be made up somewhat by consuming much more of what is available.

Smiley

The easiest way for me to boost the amount of phytochemicals in my body: I bought a blendtec...

Wink

Sorry. Not concentrated enough. In the distant past, the earth was so healthy, and the plants were abounding with so much nutrition, that people were healthy enough to live for hundreds of years.

Smiley

Get one, not Vitamix. You won't regret it, not even in a hundred years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOTleF3WAMU

Smiley

A blender, even a good one, won't help much with getting more nutrients. The best it will do is aid in digestion a little. The thing we need is concentrated nutrients, so we can actually get more of what we need. VEDEN.

Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

It's not. Phytonutrients. We need them, if only in miniscule amounts. They come from salads and other sources.

One of the problems keeping us from living an exceedingly long, healthy life is that we don't get enough varieties of phytonutrients. There are millions of "varieties" of phytonutrients in the world. There are probably many forms that have been lost off the planet as plant species die off and are lost. Each of these is different, and each contributes to health in its own way. None is unnecessary. Sure, the body has work-arounds. But eventually we die, partly because of the lack of certain phytonutrients from green plants... salads.

The problem isn't the so-called uselessness of salads. The problem is the lack of higher quantities of the nutrients in the salads to make up for the phytonutrients that have been lost due to plants becoming extinct.

One company called AIM International (http://www.theaimcompanies.com/) sells a product they call BarleyLife. This product essentially is barley grass juice that has been dehydrated in such a way that the phyto- and other nutrients remain active.

There are other companies that are using this process with all kinds of food plants. Another is VEDEN (http://www.veden.com/). Their flagship product, VEDEN, is a combination of all kinds of plant foods, salad plants included, reduced to concentrated powder form.

It isn't that salad foods are not good for us. The problem is the lack of varieties, which can be made up somewhat by consuming much more of what is available.

Smiley

The easiest way for me to boost the amount of phytochemicals in my body: I bought a blendtec...

Wink

Sorry. Not concentrated enough. In the distant past, the earth was so healthy, and the plants were abounding with so much nutrition, that people were healthy enough to live for hundreds of years.

Smiley

Get one, not Vitamix. You won't regret it, not even in a hundred years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOTleF3WAMU

Smiley

legendary

Smiley

Wink

Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Smiley

Wink

legendary

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: