Pages:
Author

Topic: This is BatBlob- paying 70-70,000 satoshis/12 minute-payments proof inside :) - page 2. (Read 15475 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
they payed me once, but i don't understand why it turned to scam. it was giving bad rewards like 70 satoshi, so the owner could have made a lot of profit because no one like to claim in a 70 satochi faucet but we all did that.
I know I spent more time on this faucet than I would do on others because of the small claims. I had some referrals that helped out as well.
Too good that i didn't show it to my Refferals Smiley
anway.

This Faucet Became A Scam. STOP CLICKING

Please report a scam (WoT) site here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waste-of-time-faucet-list-by-landoffaucetscom-1474923

So I can keep the list up to date on my site Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
they payed me once, but i don't understand why it turned to scam. it was giving bad rewards like 70 satoshi, so the owner could have made a lot of profit because no one like to claim in a 70 satochi faucet but we all did that.
I know I spent more time on this faucet than I would do on others because of the small claims. I had some referrals that helped out as well.
Too good that i didn't show it to my Refferals Smiley
anway.

This Faucet Became A Scam. STOP CLICKING
Activity: 196
did this became a scam ?
It's starting to look that way. It's a shame I had pretty good faith in this faucet at the start.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Me too, I'm still waiting for payout.
We will look at it! Sit back and relax. Smiley

thanks !

Still haven't received payment.
i worked for2 weeks to reach threshold and now i'm not receiving.
this is my adress. check it please

1LkAozjjZEPzkctf5yKJY5a4qyGTN9c5LR
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We did not make any changes to our claim rates algorithm so if you're getting 70, its just pure bad luck.

Good luck everybody!

what's the chance to get 70.000 ?
i never got more than 2.500 and i've been doing more than one month...
actually almost two months doing
Activity: 98
I reached the withdraw amount a few days ago. Here's my address if needed: 1NGUr9SL5uibJcx2AUK6797fC7sKz6EZB5

We will look at it! Sit back and relax. Smiley

thanks !
We did not make any changes to our claim rates algorithm so if you're getting 70, its just pure bad luck.

Good luck everybody!
SCAM? I'm waiting for my payment
no it's not scam, they pay each sunday, but the rewards became so low, i'm going to quit

Edit.
it seem he returned the 2500 satoshi reward. now it seem more better
man you're giving a little amounts. it's almost 2 weeks and i didn't reach threshold yet, before few days it was giving 2500 satoshi sometimes but now it seem that you removed it and replaced it with 70 satoshi. common, increase the rewards.

PS: because of the low rewards i decided that this will be my last time in this faucet, i will reach threshold then i will stop
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
SCAM? I'm waiting for my payment
I reached the withdraw amount a few days ago. Here's my address if needed: 1NGUr9SL5uibJcx2AUK6797fC7sKz6EZB5
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
hey what about me? im already send you my adress to emergency WD and send u a PM but u not respon me until now?
Ok, I requested emergency payout ( I have 55K sat balance),now I am waiting.
I hope you are not trying to scam us!

I am still waiting for emergancy check out, so, bat blob, where the hell are my satoshi?HuhHuhHuh??

give us your wallet address and we'll send the coins over immediately.

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Ok, I requested emergency payout ( I have 55K sat balance),now I am waiting.
I hope you are not trying to scam us!

I am still waiting for emergancy check out, so, bat blob, where the hell are my satoshi?HuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You brought down the reward and time limit ? Why ?
Pages:
Jump to: