Pages:
Author

Topic: This is why we should all use Bitcoin and no more credit cards. - page 2. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I have some ideas why we should use bitcoin rather than credit cards. First in mode of shopping. When you use credit cards you will buy anything you want without limits because we think that we can pay cedit cards or banks in installmemt mode but when you use bitcoin in shopping you will be a wise buyer or consumer. As a bitcoin holder you know how hard to earn or to have even a small amount of bitcoin so when you remember it you will be think that yoj make every cents or coins count because you know the feeling on saving and earning money or bitcoin and you will buy only the important things that you need.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think this is very difficult, with the difficulty of getting Bitcoin and with the volatility of the price, it is not easy for everyone to use the encrypted currency, we need more time
Bitcoin is accepted as a means of payment in certain regions and certain companies. While credit cards are accepted as payment instruments in all countries and all companies in the world. So using bitcoin will have difficulty when it will be used because not all countries accept it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Credit cards only make us stressed and dizzy, expensive fees, fines, sudden bills, administrative fees. it doesn't make us comfortable.

bitcoin was created to be a solution in every transaction. many people regret, complain, and even go bankrupt because of the primitive transaction model like credit card.
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
At the moment, I could not only shop with Bitcoin, but I decided to end all my relationships with the banks. I'm gonna use cash for now. I dream of using crypto money only in the future and this is very nice.

Banks are legal robbers.
Activity: 38
It depends on the purpose of the user, if you simply watch the money to save, then send credit seems more reasonable, if you want to have an investment tool, then bitcoin is a good choice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, such services often use inattention of customers and often you may lose your money. I hope that when bitcoin is implemented as a currency, this will no longer happen, as this technology is much safer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I would say to get lots of persons to use bitcoin as means of payment generally would involve a mass involvement in stating one's desire towards it to different shopping sites. I believe from overview survey, companies can then adopt the use if bitcoin payment into their financial system.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Of course, there are ways to subscribe so that your account is not charged extra money. But with the use of bitcoin such awkward situations would not have happened.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
I think this is very difficult, with the difficulty of getting Bitcoin and with the volatility of the price, it is not easy for everyone to use the encrypted currency, we need more time
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I will give one reason for me personally, that is, bitcoin can be used by anyone, even for an unemployed person. while credit cards are very difficult to make. even when you have $ 300 in income every month, but not in working with the company, you cannot make it. I have such experience. even though they (the bank) have seen my account book and along with transactions that are more than $ 1000 (exceeding the employee's salary and the limited limit of making credit cards), I was not accepted because I did not work at the company. full of nonsense, while bitcoin came to give all the solutions and I was very happy.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
Well, that's how cunning they are, Amazon has become a big company but still doing fraudulent practices like this, and it’s a shame. That’s why we must be very strict in giving permission for credit cards and also our assets, many security holes that can be misused and we users are bound to burdensome regulations.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
I just read a thread of someone who got charged for a game he originally thought was free. This can only happen because you initiated a transaction with your debit card and since the system still have your debit card details, it keep deducting the price of the product from your account. I am wondering if such a thing will happen on smart contract. well, I'm not trying to say Bitcoin is better but I feel that the technology behind it has been well designed to provide peace of mind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
The same thing happened with me on another website. I was buying a game for a test because it was written there free for the first day! I was using my Payoneer account, after 7 days, I logged in my Payoneer to buy a product from aliexpress! But there weren't enough funds! I feel serious where is my money! After checking all transactions in Payoneer, I just wonder! That gaming website took the game fee for every day! Such a bad way it is. I want to use bitcoin instead of credits cards, but we can't do it on Amazon, eBay or other big e-commerce sites! It really hurts!
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
I agree it's a scummy thing to do, but it is neither illegal or a scam as you are claiming. The picture you posted clearly states that you will be charged after 30 days, as will the small print that you didn't bother to read.

If you don't bother to read what you are signing up to, you can't blame other people when you are taken advantage of.

Funny thing how the companies do something to earn. But then it is not really good that some random sites or comapny can have the acces to your card after signing up. Transactions must be done on hand or somewhat the transactions must agreed by both parties, and that is the author's point.
Activity: 36
You can only use it in online purchases or stores if they accept Bitcoin payments. They will give you better things I have little idea but I want to know more about this. I think it's too early for you to suggest it. But accepting bitcoin as a payment is also good. If we use Bitcoin, we will not automatically experience our accounts on websites that manage websites and banking. I want to know more about this. This is a good bitcoin. Amazon is doing some dirty work to link it to your credit card.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion that is not the main reason, BTC can never replace credit card because credit card is safer and easier to use than BTC, BTC is not suitable for some objects, so do not take them in daily consumption activities
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
So, I buy a Amazon Kindle Fire, because I like to read. When you configure it for the first time, you have to login with your

Amazon account (obviously) and then you are presented with 2 x FREE audio books. I accept the 2 x FREE books, to test the

audio and also to experience audio books for the first time. (I prefer reading the ebooks, but I thought I would give it a try, to

see what it sounds like.)

A month down the line, I get a sms notification from my Bank, notifying me of a payment done to "Audible" so I phone my

Bank. They inform me that it is a monthly subscription to Audible.com. (I never gave consent for "Audible" to sign me up for a

monthly subscription) This is how they do it --->  http://prntscr.com/ksqxhv  (I never even saw that, when I was offered the

2 FREE books) !!!!!!!!  Why would I sign a subscription if I just wanted to listen to the so-called FREE books?  Huh

In any way, I logged in again and cancelled the subscription and it already billed me for next month.  Angry Angry Angry

Now, this will NEVER happen with Bitcoin, because nobody can automatically withdraw money from your Bitcoin address. You

have FULL control over your own money.  Cool I am not the only one - https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/audible.com

I think we all do things wrong when we make a membership. I guess there are things we haven't read or missed. I've had to pay the same thing I didn't know.
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
To be honest, I worked as a call center agent before in Amazon and this shopping website have so many tricks to manipulate their customers and we are taking a lot of complaints about unrecognized charges on their card, most of them are from a free subscriptions. At first, they advertised it for free but without your knowledge, your account will automatically be set for auto renewal. Once your free trial ended, any available card save on your account will be charged automatically for that free subscription. Yes, I agree with you that if we are using bitcoin or an altcoin as a payment, that automatic charge will never take place because we always have full control with our funds and no one will be  able to take out those funds unless they have the private key.

Those exclusive charges that members aren't aware of is killing the credit/debit card system and to give this a lasting solution is the core reason why the global world needs to enbrace Bitcoin and/or cryptocurrency as a better option. Like you rightly said, users are in charge of their funds and would only send what is actually needed to pay for goods and services.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
To be honest, I worked as a call center agent before in Amazon and this shopping website have so many tricks to manipulate their customers and we are taking a lot of complaints about unrecognized charges on their card, most of them are from a free subscriptions. At first, they advertised it for free but without your knowledge, your account will automatically be set for auto renewal. Once your free trial ended, any available card save on your account will be charged automatically for that free subscription. Yes, I agree with you that if we are using bitcoin or an altcoin as a payment, that automatic charge will never take place because we always have full control with our funds and no one will be  able to take out those funds unless they have the private key.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I think every thing has its benefits and disadvantages. It seems that today people use credit cards as a form of payment. However, it is easy for us to have a monthly, annual debt that can not be stopped. Bitcoin is good except for the fact that it is not widely used and that the transaction fee is quite high
Pages:
Jump to: