Pages:
Author

Topic: This is why we should all use Bitcoin and no more credit cards. - page 3. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Credit cards also classify as a cashless payment and It functions differently from bitcoin payment. Its cash limit is fixed and you can consume it without having any changes with the value. The only thing bad about bitcoin currency is that its either increases or decreases its value from time to time.

Its value would still increase or decrease because we are still basing our pricing in fiat but when time will come that we would not need to convert to cryptocurrency anymore then the value would be stable because we will all be using bitcoin then if that time will come. As for OPs case, his credit card charge for a transaction the he is not aware of that's why he can say that if it would be bitcoin then it would not have happen. Unfortunately, we cannot just easily shift to bitcoin because many are still against it which would include banks.

Unfortunately, the only thing that bitcoin can offer at this time is security compared to other electronic payment systems. I hope that the society will soon recognize cryptocurrency, and thus we will be able not only to pay in Amazon.

Yes, that would be the case for now. We are still waiting for the big companies to accept bitcoin as form of payment. It would happen someday when they would figure out how to not have any loss due to the fluctuating prices of cryptocurrencies which may become their disadvantage when they accept it as payment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I am not sure of other countries, but in the U.K. it's called recurring card billing (unless you set up a direct debit) and these can be a nightmare to cancel as you have to get the merchants to cancel-which of course they are reluctant to do. You can dispute the payment with your bank of course but if they can prove you signed up ie ticked a box somewhere then you have a problem. 
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
To cite a personal example:
I'd be wary of using my Debit Card online anywhere as the layer between the debit card and money in my bank is just the transaction waiting to happen. I don't subscribe to Credit Cards. period. I know a lot many people also don't use credit cards. With Bitcoin, the wallet is not tied to my bank account and the money can very easily be loaded onto to my wallet to send across. I don't have to worry about a decline! or a network that is busy! no forms to fill out! No more threat of my data! I just shoot the money across to a Bitcoin Wallet, wait a few minutes and voila! Transaction done. For a minimal cost.
Everyone is happy!
Activity: 23
Bitcoin is a trustless system. No need for someone to be trusted to validate transactions. It’s as cash. So if you want to have charge backs and other goodies that credit card, offers you, then a credit card is fine. For me, have a card issued I need proof of identity, proof of residence and other paperwork. So I prefer to have a bitcoin wallet easy and use bitcoin for my buys.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
Credit cards also classify as a cashless payment and It functions differently from bitcoin payment. Its cash limit is fixed and you can consume it without having any changes with the value. The only thing bad about bitcoin currency is that its either increases or decreases its value from time to time.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
So, I buy a Amazon Kindle Fire, because I like to read. When you configure it for the first time, you have to login with your

Amazon account (obviously) and then you are presented with 2 x FREE audio books. I accept the 2 x FREE books, to test the

audio and also to experience audio books for the first time. (I prefer reading the ebooks, but I thought I would give it a try, to

see what it sounds like.)

A month down the line, I get a sms notification from my Bank, notifying me of a payment done to "Audible" so I phone my

Bank. They inform me that it is a monthly subscription to Audible.com. (I never gave consent for "Audible" to sign me up for a

monthly subscription) This is how they do it --->  http://prntscr.com/ksqxhv  (I never even saw that, when I was offered the

2 FREE books) !!!!!!!!  Why would I sign a subscription if I just wanted to listen to the so-called FREE books?  Huh

In any way, I logged in again and cancelled the subscription and it already billed me for next month.  Angry Angry Angry

Now, this will NEVER happen with Bitcoin, because nobody can automatically withdraw money from your Bitcoin address. You

have FULL control over your own money.  Cool I am not the only one - https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/audible.com

the problem is in the transformation of the replacement of bitcoin, this is certainly not just replaced, given the fluctuations in bitcoin prices that could endanger the market. Is it not true that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are more or less like bubbles?

so, just because of one or two reasons, it can just happen, maybe it can but gradually it will
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, the only thing that bitcoin can offer at this time is security compared to other electronic payment systems. I hope that the society will soon recognize cryptocurrency, and thus we will be able not only to pay in Amazon.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Credit cards have advantages that Bitcoin doesn’t have, paying goods with a certain deadline and that’s the reason why credit cards are very popular because they can accommodate hedonism which seems getting worse lately or maybe there was no internet before. This credit card can actually be applied to Bitcoin and could be as successful as credit cards, but considering the volatility of Bitcoin’s price, the implementation must be more careful.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
This kind of incident already being experienced by a lot of people and this is a good example of the problem that bitcoin can solve, one of the bitcoin advantages is we can securely manage our account and I think its a good idea for big e commerce to adopt bitcoin, it makes us easier to do transaction and feel more secure
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Lol, yeah. This is a good advantage bitcoin has. We have a strong security over our bitcoin wallet and no one can ever withdraw some of your bitcoin unless you do share your private key to anyone. Amazon are doing some dirty activity to link it to your credit card. However, this is a lesson learned.
Activity: 84
I agree, thought, about using Bitcoin for the case like this. If we use Bitcoin, then we will not automatically experience our accounts on websites that manage websites and banks.
Activity: 112
I am agree with you, about using Bitcoin for the case. If we use Bitcoin, then we will not automatically experience our accounts on websites that manage websites and banks. i want to know more about this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I think you are forcing bitcoin to mainstream market too much. I think it is too early for you to suggest that. For me, real currency is still the most important. But accepting bitcoin as a payment is also good.
I agree it's a bad thing for you, but it is neither illegal or a scam as you should claim. they will provide better thing for you i have little bit idea but i want to know more about this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is not as easy as you think. Even if you want to use Bitcoin in everyday living, it is not possible right now because not all retail stores are accepting Bitcoin. You can only use it in online purchase or stores if they are accepting Bitcoin payment.
Activity: 68
I concur it's a scummy activity, yet it is neither unlawful or a trick as you are asserting. The photo you posted obviously expresses that you will be charged following 30 days, as will the little print that you didn't try to peruse.
Activity: 238
there is lots of reasons why we should use bitcoin more but I am not sure which one you are trying to mention here but yes it is not a place where anything is possible or allow so don't get influence by any fake updates
I am not really sure why you are saying that we should use bitcoin more but the fact is true cause as per the record it will be the future of our economy and it will make our life easy so we should stay focused
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Definitely, banks and  the credit card system are just a means to take the money of its users. Any system which is centralized provides its users with little or no control over their own account or funds. I wish we could all embrace bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
It is easy and secure to use bitcoin transaction than credit card and surely your money was secure to those credit card scammers so that for most likely use bitcoin transafer than credit card but it is not applicable to all establishment because of not all of them was using or accepting bitcoin as payment but it is growing so we hope that in the future totally bitcoin transaction was implemented.
Pages:
Jump to: