Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 33. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
June 17, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
I have been saying for some time that this year is going to be different than previous years, I think we will be trading sideways for much of 2018 with any chance of a recovery only being late on in the year. So you can either HOLD for now or add to your underwater position and wait until things pick up. If you feel brave there is a good trading range to buy and sell through then rinse and repeat.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:24:01 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yes this is a bitter reality, many people say that correction and change must be made for the market, but we must believe that after this darkness will appear a bright light for market prices. Something bad will not last long.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 10:57:20 PM
Crashing for a long time is really unexpected for this growing industry. People will get frustrated and FUD will be increased. Thus a big number of traders may went ot from the market which we never want. I think we all have to ct combindly ro same the indusry as much as possible.

Kinda agree with you, for each people have many different range of patient. and with the extended time of bearish era, i thought some people would be giving up and sell all of their asset and quit crypto. Or they already giving up on looking crypto market and leaving their asset in crypto and never looked at it again for some time until the good news became heard.
Activity: 700
June 17, 2018, 10:51:42 PM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Market still unstable and its look not good indeed. But with market drop right now, we have chance to buying more coin with lower price. Crypto is like long term investment and I am believe this will rising in next few months
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 10:36:40 PM
You have to think positively about the crypto market. The market is down because there has been a sharp advance, something like this is normal. Impossible if the price will always go up, there will be something when the price will decrease.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 17, 2018, 07:06:02 PM
Market is not good at all. But have a look around soon we gonna see moon of a lot of projects. As for my analise I think we gonna go to 3k or something like that. Any way big trands of crypto still go up and up.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
life is sometimes unfair bro, do not stop to hope, because good things will surely come, because bad things will not forever.
Activity: 106
June 17, 2018, 04:50:08 PM
Such is life!

Crypto market is turning into stock and shares market You can only make 5-10 % am be very happy. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 04:45:43 PM
I think what has been unhealthy is not the current condition the highs in december and january, as it seems these prices were artificially high and needed to be corrected. Now the market is muh more healthy.

Well I can say that watching the prices of my alts going down wasn't really healthy to me. The stress is lower when the market is in green.
Activity: 271
June 17, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
The media can indeed undermine the market for cryptocurrencies. However, I think that there is a reason for the current market decline. The US’s trade protectionism led to the rise of the US dollar, so there is no capital to enter the cryptocurrency. But I believe that the cryptocurrency will soon be bustling again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
All markets at some time go through growing pains.  We can and do learn a lot by adopting market strategies and mechanisms but we also just have to wait. We are clearly in speculative phase with a rather undecided masses and lots of shifting of opinion.

Yes I agree with your statement, sometimes the market is not consistently growing as we expected but we all know that it also help us to know what would be the best procedure that we need to take in the market.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 07:55:58 AM
Such is life!

In order to let the crypto market grow, it needs corrections and needs to get rid of people who panic sell when the whole market decreases by 10-20%
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
June 17, 2018, 07:33:04 AM
The market will probably be this way for some time now and it will be up and down.The worst thing you can do is panic and sell what you have. We just gotta have a bit more patience instead if we want to keep up with this scenario.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 17, 2018, 07:09:52 AM
I think markets have their own ups and down, and that is normal. They are a lot of things that we need to consider. We have news, news can manipulate market and most of the time people depend on news because they are busy. Then people are setting their goal either long term goal or short term goal. These are some of the example that might affect the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 05:09:38 AM
One must be very flexible, some people manage to trade well in a very weak and falling market. I think it depends on how much someone who uses the exchanges can predict the course of the market, or has access to resources and internal information. The fact that after the fall growth is a fact, it remains to understand where the bottom and what news should push the market.
Activity: 88
June 17, 2018, 05:08:38 AM
The main thing is that the market is now stable and you can conduct a more accurate analysis of coins.  Also there is the opportunity to purchase at a good price.  In autumn there will be growth again and now it is necessary to form a portfolio in order to get a good profit later.
Activity: 129
June 17, 2018, 05:06:40 AM
All markets at some time go through growing pains.  We can and do learn a lot by adopting market strategies and mechanisms but we also just have to wait. We are clearly in speculative phase with a rather undecided masses and lots of shifting of opinion.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 17, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
I think what has been unhealthy is not the current condition the highs in december and january, as it seems these prices were artificially high and needed to be corrected. Now the market is muh more healthy.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
It’s a common knowledge that the fluctuation of the crypto market is high. What’s happening now in the crypto market is just part of its behavour.  We will expect that it recover then in next month or two.
Activity: 135
June 17, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
The crypto stock market was making more money in the past. That's why it was a small number of tokens.
Because the tokens were few, the investments were becoming more and more. There are close to 2000 coins in the market and it is now harder to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: