Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 36. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 08:12:28 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

This is common in the crypto market, because of fluctuating prices, for long-term investors will get used to this sort of thing. I think if prices fall will be profitable for long-term investors. Because they buy coins at the lowest price then will sell the coins when the market price goes up
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 08:08:34 AM
To some extent manipulations are playing big role in the market. News surrounding cryptocurrency also affects the market than it actually is. So it it hard to know what is going on in the market. Cryptocurrency market must check this trend. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
Crypto is a new marker constantly developping, so sometimes we do not understand all the processes. Plus, like at all markets, there is some kind of manipulation from big smart money. It is healthy now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
June 15, 2018, 08:06:18 AM
When the media starts screaming that the market has collapsed, it means that very soon the market will begin to grow Wink. It also happens when the market is at its peak. Media begins to say that you can invest and after that the market falls.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
Crypto market is healthy, Every market price goes up and down, even the stock market the price goes up and down too but that does not make it to be unhealthy, when the market price is down, you should have patience and wait for the price to go up again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
You think the unhealthy money market is not right. Many people make legitimate investments and make good money with their own efforts. Only bad guys take advantage of this market to do illegal things. This market has many fluctuations involved must accept.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 15, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

The market just found the point of equilibrium. There is no collapse. At the end of 2017, the price was too high. Now the market has returned to its normal values.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 15, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
Such is life!

I think cryptomarket still unstable and and not settle yet. Many factor why market still unstable, like negative news in market and peoples always panic with negative news and selling their coin with cheaper price.
If we can hold and trust on our investment for long term, cryptocurrency can be good market and good investment because its growing market in digital era.
Activity: 476
June 15, 2018, 07:56:02 AM
I agree. Crypto will lose trust of people. There will not be flow of new money into industry and finally capitalization of crypto market will decrease.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
June 15, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
Such is life!

This is a small problem of cryptos. There are many ups and downs. We can say that its all part of crypto . If some member cant afford to lose big time then they also dont deserve to gain big profit coming from cryptos.
Activity: 364
June 15, 2018, 07:44:23 AM
In my opinion, the worst is over. I hope that the green market with us will now be long. Let not so quickly, but all the time green! Although I'm already used to everything here. Hope, hope, and all the time you need to follow.
For now in the dungeon starts again old dump and this is enough for a long time, because the market is too unstable again I we have to be very careful, because if we are wrong in choosing then there will be risks that we will get and can have an impact on our income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:38:53 AM
Such is life!

Its true market was down right now but it takes some time and patience to increase its value again.Maybe we are unlucky now but patience is a virtue so we should positive on it
Activity: 232
June 15, 2018, 07:35:52 AM
In my opinion, the worst is over. I hope that the green market with us will now be long. Let not so quickly, but all the time green! Although I'm already used to everything here. Hope, hope, and all the time you need to follow.
Activity: 77
June 15, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
This is not the biggest crash for market , if u look before there were two bigger chrashes when something jump very fast it's to execpt that will fall in the same time as it jump's, this is normal and healty for crypto , jump to 20 000$ was unhelty , fall make opertunity to invest more money and stabilized the prices which is good for crypto .
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 15, 2018, 07:27:30 AM
Such is life!

When the market goes up like crazy as in December, i bet you did not complain.
But the huge gains in short period of time is unhealthy and this market situation still is the hangover after this huge Hype.

There is nothing unhealthy about the situation right now, you are just emotional and irrational.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 07:22:51 AM
Such is life!

You do not trust the crypto market then you can retreat because that is your decision. If the newbie sees your posts, then they will most likely be scared and sell the entire crypto property.

I don’t think so that there is any such thing like that and that there can be nothing more beneficial than that of the investing your money into the crypto coins. The only thing which really matters is your own skillset and the knowledge which you are having regarding various things related to that of the crypto currencies. you can make enough profit from this unhealthy market but for that you must work harder.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
There is lack of confidence due to lack of education/information and probably, motivation. These people usually run around in all directions, confused and lost.

The Media is capable of doing almost anything through influence. They can make up stories by twisting the truth so that people are easily convinced making them think wrong. Therefore, making the wrong decisions. And when all of these negativities are consistent, the market is greatly affected..

The lack of education is one of the biggest issues, many invest in bitcoin not understanding exactly in what kind of investment they put their money and when things go right they have extremely positive predictions about the price and when things begin to go in the other direction they begin to think this is the end, if those people actually knew what bitcoin is about we will not have crashes as big as the one we saw some months ago.
Yes it actually right, education and the knowledge about cryptocurrency is very important upon joining in this market because there are a lot of features like its advantages and disadvantages. All the positive and negative side of it should be accepted by the investors and the people planning to join in this market.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 14, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
There is lack of confidence due to lack of education/information and probably, motivation. These people usually run around in all directions, confused and lost.

The Media is capable of doing almost anything through influence. They can make up stories by twisting the truth so that people are easily convinced making them think wrong. Therefore, making the wrong decisions. And when all of these negativities are consistent, the market is greatly affected..

The lack of education is one of the biggest issues, many invest in bitcoin not understanding exactly in what kind of investment they put their money and when things go right they have extremely positive predictions about the price and when things begin to go in the other direction they begin to think this is the end, if those people actually knew what bitcoin is about we will not have crashes as big as the one we saw some months ago.
Activity: 122
June 14, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
This is crypto and we always expect that prices will either increase or decrease. The fact that prices are reducing now doesn't mean that the market will crash. We should rather focus on the opportunity we have now to invest and make more profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 14, 2018, 04:35:28 PM
Yes, everything depends on news which affect people and subsequently the market. Really it is unstable now, but it was unstable and earlier and will be unstable in the future - it is normal)
Pages:
Jump to: