Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 29. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 12:34:13 PM
The market is immortal, because it is decentralized, there are a lot of projects on it, which really have a decentralized nature, which means they will definitely survive, you just have to wait and work.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 12:31:50 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!
yes, that's what happened these last few months, besides the news that affects the price of cryptocurrency, I see the fraud being a significant factor in investor confidence in cryptocurrency, many ICO scams aggravate the current state.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 23, 2018, 12:02:33 PM
Yes market is unhealthy and this was not expected. Still there are lots of people holding there portfolio because they know the market very well. There is always unexpected ups as well as downs in the market. Some people are selling their coins but in my point they will regret one day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Many people can probably go crazy about what's going on in the last few months. Those who bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand dollars for sure are experiencing a deep depression in this regard.
Investors need to understand where they invest their money. The market of crypto-currency, like any other, is difficult to predict. Even experienced analysts are often mistaken. Therefore, investors should have strong nerves to maintain mental balance, because it is hardly possible to get used to constant stress.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
It's not just bitcoin , it's a lot of other top digital currencies that are also plummeting. Bitcoin prices declined at the lowest level for more than a month , stretching the recent trend of recent time , after the japanese authorities asked for the Japanese trading exchanges to upgrade the anti - money laundering system. It's not healthy only when you use it on bad purpose
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
June 23, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

I don't think media are the primary reason why crypto market is down sharply as during the bull run last year media also keep talking positive side of crypto. We should be aware that crypto market is really hard to predict as market are very volatile and very risky where most common victim are newbie who don't have enough idea how crypto trading works.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Many people can probably go crazy about what's going on in the last few months. Those who bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand dollars for sure are experiencing a deep depression in this regard.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
I think the market is healthy now , there will be some time where the market goes down the members has to wait for it patiently as the market grows slowly but as of my view this market has more fluctuations stay alert and keep patient .
And it will start to grow. The problem is not that it falls, but that the unknown moment when it goes down sharply. And with these little swings up, already a lot of people have lost money.
Activity: 158
June 23, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
It is obvious that someone is manipulating the price, fluctuations are very frequent. Better now stay away from the market.
Activity: 65
June 23, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
I am in a positive mood. And I believe that this behavior in the market is temporary, just need to wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
Is this unhealthy? I think the market is very healthy. Unhealthy is human. Everyone wants to make money. How can this world be such a simple game? Whimsical.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
In my opinion, the worst is over. I hope that the green market with us will now be long. Let not so quickly, but all the time green! Although I'm already used to everything here. Hope, hope, and all the time you need to follow.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
I believe that bitcoin and Altcoin will recover back. If you have moneyvon it, I reccomend to hold for long time because I did't guarantee that it will recover soon.
Activity: 118
June 23, 2018, 03:23:50 AM
Such is life!

I agree with your opinion. Not everyone considers that the current market situation is unhealthy, in fact many benefit from this situation and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
In my opinion, the worst is over. I hope that the green market with us will now be long. Let not so quickly, but all the time green! Although I'm already used to everything here. Hope, hope, and all the time you need to follow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
June 23, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
Such is life!

it is so this time the market is not good and so now many people who hold their altcoin and wait for market prices stabilize again because if not everyone will lose their money and lose their altcoin for the umpteenth time

Activity: 504
June 23, 2018, 01:54:09 AM
Such is life!

here we must be confident. because every we make a decision we have thought of before.
Activity: 61
June 23, 2018, 01:46:24 AM
I think the market is healthy now , there will be some time where the market goes down the members has to wait for it patiently as the market grows slowly but as of my view this market has more fluctuations stay alert and keep patient .
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 01:20:33 AM
This is the usual trends happening every year, you are right we really need to get the most of it when the price rise and keep holding and buying when the price is low. I think this is the cycle every investors are doing that is why they are gaining a lot of profit.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 01:14:02 AM
For now it is yes. For every new technology there is some uncertainty period. I think now the crypto field is facing that issue. But once the people started to adopt to it then the future of crypto will be much brighter one.
Pages:
Jump to: