Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 32. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 02:23:25 AM
You need more time and more research about this markets, they are volatile and they could go up and down depends on the supply and demand. Calm down and have faith that crypto is fine.
Activity: 133
June 20, 2018, 02:21:26 AM
This year's encryption market is really unusual for me. The market has continued to decline since it entered this year. There was a one-time pick-up, but it was not a big one. It fell again in a very short period of time and it continued until now. I think the encryption market this year is very dangerous.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 01:13:19 AM
For now it is yes. For every new technology there is some uncertainty period. I think now the crypto field is facing that issue. But once the people started to adopt to it then the future of crypto will be much brighter one.
Activity: 152
June 20, 2018, 12:28:30 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

I would like to say if, the market is now stable and you can do a more accurate coin analysis. There are also opportunities to buy at good prices. We can and really learn a lot by adopting market strategies and mechanisms but we also have to wait.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yes, unhealthy for heart health and mind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
We do not have to worry about market price now. Surely the price will rise again, as soon as the market situation will return to health.
So do not worry too much.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Such is life!

It is not good to now invest, maybe this will continue for longer. The market situation will decline in the future, it could happen.
I'm already pessimistic about the current market situation, I think things will get worse.
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
Such is life!

Yeah, it's really not healthy. Bitcoin prices are now declining a lot, although the price is still high.
But very different from bitcoin prices last year, it seems like this will be the end. immediately say goodbye to btc.
Activity: 93
June 18, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
what's wrong with this new market why is it always red blood continue this we do not want is this normal or there is an issue issue that makes the market like this I hope this does not last long and this I'm sure the situation is not we expected.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 18, 2018, 07:56:36 PM
Most people only see things from their own perspective, while the price was going up in such a fast way many people were very happy about it but the smart investor knew a crash was coming, it was impossible to maintain such price for a long time so anyone that shorted bitcoin at that point earned a fortune not only when the price went up but when it went down as well.

Well that's experience and knowledge. Seasoned traders make money of the noobs mistakes. It's all natural. Somebody has to lose in order for someone else to win.
I will not call that experience at all, it is just common sense, the price of bitcoin went up almost 20 times in 12 months and people still wanted more, at some point things needed to go down, the price went down at that point but it could have happened at 15 times or 25 times the growth in that year, that is irrelevant, the important part is that a crash was inevitable and everyone that thought otherwise lost money as a result of their beliefs and actions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 02:24:42 PM
The cryptocurrency market is really showing a bad trend. This year, things are not going according to plan, but I still think that it will be only temporary.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
This is the real market trend of cryptocurrency it may seems unhealthy for an impatient investors and traders but for long term holders they get used to it. The ups and downs of the market, sudden and unexpected crash and a lots of FUDs and bash if you already know the waves of this market then waiting for the right time to hit the target is what we are looking for but the answer is when but if you can wait patiently you know how to conquer it.

That is right it is only unhealthy to the new traders and investors since most of the are just starting out with their initial investment and if the crash comes they have a hard time getting their ROI soecially to small time traders and investors. Also most of them joins the crypto market with little to no knowledge of how the market goes and easily gets hyped along with little to less conviction and dedication to face the volatility of the market.
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
Yes. Currently the market is not healthy. coins are all fires. No sign of the market will be normal. Maybe by the end of this month the market will return to normal.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 18, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
Such is life!

I can see no reasons for the market to crash - ups and downs are natural here.
Yes, most coins have lost 20-30% of their price over the past month, but this trend will not last forever, and we soon will be able to witness the "recovery" of the market.
I just hope that the media will be objective when describing the situation..

I agree, there's no reason to worry about because having dump and pump in the market is natural, so if you see the market is goes the right thing to do is to wait and be calm, so by doing that you will avoid panicking. Also even the market right now is not in good condition stay believe to it because it's normal, just wait until its start to rise again, also i recommend buy now a crypto because the price of it is become lower when the market is having dumping continuously.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
the recent bear trend has become a pain and made so many investors tired of crypto for sure, but there is not such a thing as to become rich easy and we need patience, as soon as the new money enters into the crytpo we may see a rise in prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
June 18, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
Such is life!

I can see no reasons for the market to crash - ups and downs are natural here.
Yes, most coins have lost 20-30% of their price over the past month, but this trend will not last forever, and we soon will be able to witness the "recovery" of the market.
I just hope that the media will be objective when describing the situation..
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
Such is life!

Better ignore it first to prevent panic selling. That will do for me since I hold huge amount of altcoins. Market being unhealthy looks healthy for buyers to buy altcoins on cheaper price. Seller just need to wait for their time to sell it since this time it is the worst time to do selling unless you are a panic seller or you really need money right away. Best choice is to wait for each others turn. Crypto will not die I swear since this is future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
I wonder how long the market will be like this is 2 weeks red market, make people panic.
Not knowing the reason behind all this, this is not fair.
Mostly down rather than up.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 12:09:33 PM
Such is life!

how can you say that the crypto currency market is not healthy? according to some people especially traders. fluctuations in the crypto currency are a natural thing and one of the benefits for them when the market price goes down
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
June 18, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
in this there is nothing surprising, the crypto currency is unstable and it is difficult for traders to understand where it will go and how much the coins will cost.
Activity: 252
June 17, 2018, 11:30:09 PM
The failure of a password for a short time doesn't mean anything. We all know that it took 10 years for bitcoin to become what it is today.

This is the real market trend for cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: