Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 38. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yup currently market is unhealthy but we cant say that its going to crash.Market is still not fully recovered since 2007.High fluctuations is underway.Today many top coins were falling down as by BTC.I can say with full confidence that this is good chance for investors to invest in their favorite coins and make full benefit of low prices.This condition of market is not permanent and a prudent investor avail fully of this market when prices are low.Media is always opposing crypto but crypt is still alive.So dont pay any heed to media and do your trading silently like me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 07:17:46 PM
The market is still too young, so it reacts to every news or event. It is necessary to consider this specificity when planning a trading strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 13, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
well, those whales will make small traders and wholesalers but have no patience for losing confidence in the crypto currency. it's about surviving to hold crypto currency. because when many people don't trust crypto currency. the whales will re-pump the price of bitcoins and other crypto currencies. so many people are back to hunting the crypto currency for buying. if we realize, this is just the manipulation of the whales. and we're just waiting for their pumping time. to make a profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 13, 2018, 07:00:23 PM
This is the real market trend of cryptocurrency it may seems unhealthy for an impatient investors and traders but for long term holders they get used to it. The ups and downs of the market, sudden and unexpected crash and a lots of FUDs and bash if you already know the waves of this market then waiting for the right time to hit the target is what we are looking for but the answer is when but if you can wait patiently you know how to conquer it.
I agree with you in part. Indeed, you should just wait for the market to turn around and it will go up, but unfortunately it is necessary to recognize that such a trend that we observe this year was not in any previous year. Many haters of crypto-currencies will inflate the situation!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
There is lack of confidence due to lack of education/information and probably, motivation. These people usually run around in all directions, confused and lost.

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
The Media is capable of doing almost anything through influence. They can make up stories by twisting the truth so that people are easily convinced making them think wrong. Therefore, making the wrong decisions. And when all of these negativities are consistent, the market is greatly affected..

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:09:41 PM
Such is life!

I think so because what I see every day the market is still up and down and that way because the bear market has also not ended up and also resulted in the crypto market to be unhealthy like this and see the market conditions that like many people are nervous because cannot sell their altcoin and not can benefit

Activity: 90
June 13, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
It is true that the market doesn't look good for some people, especially those that just bought before the fall started,but that doesn't means that the market is unhealthy. Come to think of it, if the price doesn't fall, people will not have the opportunity to buy more tokens. Buying when the market goes red is the main means by which most people make profit, so to them, it looks healthy to them. So the red nature of the market is a normal happening.
Activity: 388
June 13, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
I would say it is still correcting, and not crashing. It would be a crash if we didn't have the major bullrun last year but we did. We had unprecedented growth, followed by a scary correction. Nothing unhealthy about that in my eyes.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 13, 2018, 05:44:41 PM
Such is life!

I do not see why that makes the market unhealthy if that was enough to call this market unhealthy then all the markets around the world will need to be classified as unhealthy, besides we have known for quite sometime that the media has been against bitcoin and this is because they are paid by banks and government to do so, but eventually people will realize the truth that cryptocurrencies are better than all fiat currencies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 13, 2018, 05:38:14 PM
Such is life!

So the market is now really not healthy and it's very bad. This situation, which we observe in the crypto market, is now deterring new investors and people and people are fleeing from here. But when the market starts to grow again, people will come back here.
Activity: 504
June 13, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
I think that now in the crypt begins another long dump and this is quite for a long time, because market is too unstable again I we should ne very careful..
Activity: 658
June 13, 2018, 04:06:19 PM
I am in a positive mood. And I believe that this behavior in the market is temporary, just need to wait.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 03:41:16 PM
Such is life!

I had to reply when I read the title of the topic.
Damn, you nailed it, this is very unhealthy. If you have a bad heart than crypto isn't for you. How prices jump up and down you can heave a heart attack every day.
Also if you have a gambling addiction it also isn't for you.  Grin
Activity: 574
June 13, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
Here are a big number of traders may went out from bear market and withdraw all the funds that they have in their portfolio   
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
As a businessman, where people are seeing problems, you should see solutions. Every market has a window of opportunity where it is favorable to enter. I think this is the right time to even buy more coins. Buy as much as you can afford and you will be surprised by the benefit you will enjoy in the next few months
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
June 13, 2018, 01:40:47 PM
Such is life!

You have to trust your wife, family, friend. How are you going to trust bitcoin? Bitcoin is the money that should bring you money. Money is an asset created by people. And the market is also run by people. You say there's no trust in money? Bitcoin is now lowered in the price specifically, that the market would improve and quicken. It will go down to 4000 and then it will grow to 8000 and then to 15000. Bitcoin makes advertising again as its a good investment
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 13, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
I also noticed that the crypto market is very much dependent on the media. When they praise him the price rises when they say the negative price falls.
Activity: 232
June 13, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
I do not understand your panic. This is absolutely normal situation for the summer. Activity of traders is decreasing. Now the rate will be lowered to the bottom (I do not think that this is already the bottom - there is still room for falling). Then an active purchase will begin by autumn.
Activity: 96
June 13, 2018, 01:05:30 PM
When the market begun to drop in January a big amount of LIERS! said: don't panic sell, it will be OK, the market will recover.
As it was going down they repeted the same stupidity over and over again, trying to convince people to not sell. People didn't care obviously, BECAUSE! what really crashes the market are whales , sharks and big aggressive traders.

Result?? THANKS TO LIERS, almost every holder of January saw from 60 to 80% loss in their portfolio.

When the market begun a bullrun in mid-April, they said that we were going to the moon. A lot , A BIG LOT of posts were talking about 40.000$ BTC or even 15.000$ ETH. This pretended HYPE, lead to people bying and bying coins with no meassure, no fears, no control and no self-thinking. The market topped at around 800$ for ETH and less than 10k for BTC. Another time, this "good guys", those ill-optimistic guys begun spreading the idea that this was a little correction. No fear, no pain, no panic sell. Hold and you´ll be fine.

Now we are where we are. the market absolutely destroyed. no new money in. No investor willing to put money in a highly manipulated market. Governments and banks doing their best to promote crypto for technology, but on the other side banning people from using their money to buy it. So, only promoting the part which does not affect the bussiness of the bank. Just the technology that benefits them. The governments, that want to control your life and your money, willing to push a tax agenda to DISCOURAGE people to enter there, BECAUSE, anonimity allows people to evade or to pass money to others without that being noticed. Also that money that it's not in the bank, is money that banks are losing by not lending them to others.

The perfect storm is here.

And guess what??Now, those "good guys" that said: by June the market will sky rocket, are now saying: hey, this will recover in 1 or 2 years. At best, by the end of the year they say. Are you really going to believe this guys that have never ever been on point in their predictions???

last question:

What will those guys do, if the market does not recover?? Well i´ll tell you what. I'm making a big list of people saying that the market by end of year will have recovered. It that does not happen, the least i should do is to post does printscreens with those people to shame them for liers. That is what i will do.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, JUST DON'T LIE TO PEOPLE.
If you are also influenced by those "good guys" and have not sold your btc and altcoins on time, then I think there is nothing to complain about. People are always willing to believe in tempting words, but they are not willing to face cruel reality.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
Yes it is. The market is red now and it looks like it's going to last. But in this situation there are positive sides. It is now possible to buy cryptocurrency with a maximum discount.
Pages:
Jump to: