Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 41. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
All the disadvantages that the media reproach the crypto market can be safely attributed to any other. It's like that Tesla story. If a waterman got into an accident, Tesla broke his leg, then all the federal media will only talk about this. Next, any other car will break into the rattles, then this will be an ordinary incident. Also, this scheme works with the crypto market.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!
Volatility of cryptocurrency is part of the cycle in this business. You can see green or red color everyday and there is nothing to worry because this is a normal thing in crypto. That is why you should have a nerve of steel to withstand this situation.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
Do not panic, that's exactly what is "big daddies" are expecting from us. This is just a simply manipulation to buy our coins for cheap prices. Thats is what they are aim for. Do not let your emotions control you, it is a first rule of every investor. Just HODL your coins and you wouldn't regret about your decision.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 05:18:56 PM
Like all money markets there will be ups and downs. The worst thing you can do is panic sell which only serves to wipe more value off the market.
The fear i have, and the fear we should all have is from the globalists who don't want to relinquish the power they have because they control the wealth. Cryptocurrencies is literally placing the wealth with the people and this will cause the rich elite to act against the crypto world.
The best thing we can do according to John McAfee is to start actually using the coins we have rather than hodling for future returns.
I'm looking for projects with real world outcomes...bring on the revolution!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
I believe that bitcoin and Altcoin will recover back. If you have moneyvon it, I reccomend to hold for long time because I did't guarantee that it will recover soon. Maybe we need to wait 1-2 year for recover so i suggest to leave the market and wait.

in this market, it is difficult to say when it can make a turn, in my opinion, it is necessary to reach the level of $10.000
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
June 12, 2018, 05:06:53 PM
That's why I'm afraid to participate in the long term. I try to invest only in short-term projects.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
I believe that bitcoin and Altcoin will recover back. If you have moneyvon it, I reccomend to hold for long time because I did't guarantee that it will recover soon. Maybe we need to wait 1-2 year for recover so i suggest to leave the market and wait.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 12, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
Cryptos if it will crash it wont be a long time. But I know good times will come in some days to come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:55:26 PM
Now the market has not fallen very much, it's just a correction from the current market value, and it needs to be used and not to say that this is the end.
Activity: 1134
June 12, 2018, 04:53:14 PM
a very interesting topic, I say little, this is what is called the trader's character, when prices fall, a trader loses his soul and does not want to do business in the world crypto, to treat it all with patience, and always update the news. for that in the business must be ready to face the risk, with the risk, we can be a lesson for the future.
June 12, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
The market is going to drop to $ 5,000 for bitcoin! but by the end of the year we are waiting for another roll! this time the rally will be even greater!
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
What caused such a wild decline? I am very sad to see this price on ETH (because it turns out I bought on upper 640+ Tongue). And when I see the price in 490$ I'm sorry that I bought at the top, but happy for those who buy now)) Cheesy
$640 is not a top Smiley I bought some ETH at $750. I'm sad about it. But for long-term I don't afraid. ETH will give me my profit. Maybe by ICO. Maybe ETH price growth. But I feel that market and whole cryptoworld must be changed. I don't know how. But it will be!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 03:57:32 PM
we see crash for a long time is really unexpected for this growing industry, people will get frustrated and FUD will be increased      
June 12, 2018, 03:52:45 PM
What caused such a wild decline? I am very sad to see this price on ETH (because it turns out I bought on upper 640+ Tongue). And when I see the price in 490$ I'm sorry that I bought at the top, but happy for those who buy now)) Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
The market will probably be this way for some time now, just too many people got burnt with buying 20k Bitcoin and now normies won't throw any more fiat at cryptos. BTC cannot drop any lower for miners to make a profit from mining it, if it does then I don't really know what happens next (probs big market sell-offs, panic selling - nothing good).

Just don't throw any money at crypto before we really get somewhat lasting uptrend.

Yes agreed we must wait for the market recovery, Just have some patience and long wait for us to be able to regain and invest more on crypto, market is always been this way since the beginning. Bitcoin will not fall, If it does then so be it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 12, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
The market will probably be this way for some time now, just too many people got burnt with buying 20k Bitcoin and now normies won't throw any more fiat at cryptos. BTC cannot drop any lower for miners to make a profit from mining it, if it does then I don't really know what happens next (probs big market sell-offs, panic selling - nothing good).

Just don't throw any money at crypto before we really get somewhat lasting uptrend.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
June 12, 2018, 03:27:49 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

That is true but should we believe the media?
They can say what they want but the truth is they dont really understand the market of crypto. Problem is those who will listen to them which also doesn't know what happens in the crypto market. Perhaps they wont care much about it. I hope so.

For me this will just be a normal day.
Activity: 78
June 12, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
I think when the price is very low it becomes unhealthy market
Activity: 648
June 12, 2018, 03:25:17 PM
Have pass about two months market still unhealthy and always lower price both bitcoin and altcoin. Many way why bitcoin or altcoin have lower price on two months, negative news about bitcoin make it price down and less interestd by an investor to buy and invest money in bitcoin have make unhealthy of market price about bitcoin. now we needed investors to buy bitcoin and save for several month and waiting for bitcoin have good price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 03:21:58 PM
to be honest this is a reasonable case. the market is indeed always like that, fluctuations and inflexible pieces that characterized the market the real crypto. This does look unhealthy, but that the risks and challenges that must be traversed to get results from crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: