Pages:
Author

Topic: This message was too old and has been purged - page 2. (Read 26053 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
well it's a good thing its not shadowcoin, its shadowcash.

Oh yea my bad, that changes everything.  Grin

Of course, branding means alot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
SO what happened with Evil-Knievel? Does he have something or not re DarkSend de-anonymization?
Has anything come from this besides a power struggle between anon coins?
Activity: 938

Sad but true.  Angry

Btw this thread could be closed now. The OP just wants to have his fame and he got it now. No point to discuss anymore.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
well it's a good thing its not shadowcoin, its shadowcash.

Oh yea my bad, that changes everything.  Grin
Well maybe it was found tot to be fully anonymous so he felt it was better to change to a name that was more clearnet then darknet.

Prolly not the case though.

Or maybe they had realized after working with a lot of businesses in the past year that a name like Darkcoin or ShadowCoin for example will never get any real adoption.  Roll Eyes

well it's a good thing its not shadowcoin, its shadowcash. And my comment was more meant as a joke.
Well maybe it was found tot to be fully anonymous so he felt it was better to change to a name that was more clearnet then darknet.

Or maybe they had realized after working with a lot of businesses in the past year that a name like Darkcoin or ShadowCoin for example will never get any real adoption.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1456
Is the DASH re-branding going to be followed with a shift of focus away from anonymity?

Yes, the focus will be shifted to fudding other coins on bitcointalk forums as that has been shown to be the most successful strategy of them all.

I find it strange that such a monumental decision was made without a vote or input from investors.
What a fool

What do you say now about not getting community consensus fool?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Even with this, the new name resembles a lot Dashcoin's name.

And this matters, why exactly? I haven't even heard of Dashcoin until today/yesterday.

No-one has.

And this matters, why exactly? I haven't even heard of Dashcoin until today/yesterday.
Activity: 252
If you follow darkcoin, try to follow correctly.
Dash...not Dashcoin

Activity: 615
Merit: 501
If you follow darkcoin, try to follow correctly.
Dash...not Dashcoin
Judging by your vocabulary you must be from the southern US, part of a mountain clan with no lifeguards at the gene pool.  Try to be a little more creative, use your words boy.

Seriously get off that high horse, you sound like an utter twat.
Have you seen his picture?
utter twat and fool
Activity: 252
Is the DASH re-branding going to be followed with a shift of focus away from anonymity?

Yes, the focus will be shifted to fudding other coins on bitcointalk forums as that has been shown to be the most successful strategy of them all.

I find it strange that such a monumental decision was made without a vote or input from investors.
What a fool

Judging by your vocabulary you must be from the southern US, part of a mountain clan with no lifeguards at the gene pool.  Try to be a little more creative, use your words boy.
No need to fill the need of a fool
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Judging by your vocabulary you must be from the southern US, part of a mountain clan with no lifeguards at the gene pool.  Try to be a little more creative, use your words boy.

Seriously get off that high horse, you sound like an utter twat.
legendary
Activity: 1456

What a fool

Judging by your vocabulary you must be from the southern US, part of a mountain clan with no lifeguards at the gene pool.  Try to be a little more creative, use your words boy.

What a fool
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm nothing without GOD
What a childish and miserable people they are. The fools feel need to pick a fight with darkcoin in order to be seen  Roll Eyes
You have no idea how entertained I am

Its stupid that people care what other people do with their money.
What a childish and miserable people they are. The fools feel need to pick a fight with darkcoin in order to be seen  Roll Eyes
You have no idea how entertained I am
Pages:
Jump to: