Pages:
Author

Topic: Thoughts on Zcash? - page 68. (Read 123361 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 26, 2016, 10:58:13 PM
^ Yup.  This is the real deal indeed. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
January 26, 2016, 09:30:26 PM
Ethereum can be programmed to do anything including anonymity so no more need for specialized coins.

Ethereum will eventually provide all needs. Other coins pale in comparison.

Ethereum is already a mature produce with $millions spent on development. Z.cash is immature and not yet ready for prime time. Ethereum's price and market cap are going up and now #2 market cap.

Ethereum will steamroll everything including Bitcoin.

Sell your XMR and DRK for ETH.

Actually ETH can't do true anonymity.

Anonymity is something that has to be in the core protocols, you can't build it on top with bolt on scripts or DAPs without some centralization.

As for everything else ETH related, well its all up for grabs Smiley

Moving onto Z.Cash, its the real deal, I've been over that paper a number of times now (bedtime reading Smiley ). 

Don't ask me to comment on Z.Cash v's Monero/Dash/et. al, ring signatures never interested me due to the 3rd party requirement, so I haven't researched them at all.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 07:42:50 PM
Ethereum can be programmed to do anything including anonymity so no more need for specialized coins.

Ethereum will eventually provide all needs. Other coins pale in comparison.

Ethereum is already a mature produce with $millions spent on development. Z.cash is immature and not yet ready for prime time. Ethereum's price and market cap are going up and now #2 market cap.

Ethereum will steamroll everything including Bitcoin.

Sell your XMR and DRK for ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ICONOMI enthousiast
January 26, 2016, 06:14:26 PM
Hi guys,

What are your thoughts on Zcash and its zero-knowledge proof construction? I've read that there are already a few big investors backing up this project.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: