Pages:
Author

Topic: thrash - page 7. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 04:29:08 AM
Well, when listing can be passed for free, but there are very few such exchanges on the market, it is best to pay but choose those that will be useful and the token will be traded
I also think it is better to pay and made a listing for one exchange but known and with a large number of users than to list for several little-known exchanges ...
Activity: 182
February 22, 2019, 03:15:35 AM
Exchanges are crazy this fact. Yesterday I watched one video on YouTube and there they talked about the plans of Binance to launch its DEX. So the listing for it will cost about $ 100,000. On the CEX exchange of Binance, the price per listing can go up to several million dollars ...
no matter how promising a young project like Ichiba is, where do they get such huge money from?
By such actions, top exchanges destroy young projects without giving them a chance to survive in the modern world. Can a young project find such gigantic amounts on a listing? Of course not...
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 11:42:32 AM
Web Wallet (In progress) Q2 2019 - is very convenient to use. I think many would like to use this service. When is the launch?
It seems to me that using a web-wallet is not a good idea. Hackers can intercept your traffic in the browser and you will lose your coins.
Yes, it's a delicate matter, you need to do something with it, and now it’s very easy to lose your money, many times it was said that hackers crack open wallets
When complying with computer security rules, the use of a web wallet is as safe as a regular wallet. Cheesy
Activity: 196
February 21, 2019, 09:16:45 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Are you already negotiating to enter these exchanges?
Listing on exchanges of this level costs a lot of money. The exchanges are completely crazy setting such prices ... I do not know whether such a young project as Ichiba can pay such expenses.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a promising and ambitious project. It will take a little time and these top exchanges themselves will add this coin to his exchange. With that completely free.
Well, when listing can be passed for free, but there are very few such exchanges on the market, it is best to pay but choose those that will be useful and the token will be traded
And the exchanges that provide free listing are little known. They have no trading volume. The project is only for quantity,but the project needs quality. Therefore, it is better to go to a smaller number of exchanges, but of high quality.
I agree, the exchange still needs to be able to select for its project, the future of the token and its price in buying / selling depend on it
February 21, 2019, 09:07:25 AM
Web Wallet (In progress) Q2 2019 - is very convenient to use. I think many would like to use this service. When is the launch?
It seems to me that using a web-wallet is not a good idea. Hackers can intercept your traffic in the browser and you will lose your coins.
Yes, it's a delicate matter, you need to do something with it, and now it’s very easy to lose your money, many times it was said that hackers crack open wallets
Activity: 84
February 21, 2019, 06:46:48 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Listing on exchanges of this level costs a lot of money. The exchanges are completely crazy setting such prices ... I do not know whether such a young project as Ichiba can pay such expenses.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a promising and ambitious project. It will take a little time and these top exchanges themselves will add this coin to his exchange. With that completely free.
And the exchanges that provide free listing are little known. They have no trading volume. The project is only for quantity,but the project needs quality. Therefore, it is better to go to a smaller number of exchanges, but of high quality.
February 21, 2019, 06:27:26 AM
February 21, 2019, 05:48:21 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Activity: 140
February 21, 2019, 04:17:15 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Activity: 98
February 21, 2019, 03:29:35 AM
"Ichiba will retain a stake in each ICO launched on the platform: in order to reconcile Ichiba’s long-term interests with the interests of investment projects and ICO sponsors." - What % of each ICO will keep Ichiba. How will you determine this?
Activity: 210
February 21, 2019, 03:25:55 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Exchanges are crazy this fact. Yesterday I watched one video on YouTube and there they talked about the plans of Binance to launch its DEX. So the listing for it will cost about $ 100,000. On the CEX exchange of Binance, the price per listing can go up to several million dollars ...
no matter how promising a young project like Ichiba is, where do they get such huge money from?
February 21, 2019, 02:43:39 AM
It is possible that now we are seeing how the crypto market is testing the resistance of crypto-whales. If you can break through the cost of cryptocurrency will fly to the moon!
I think this will happen very soon. Many argue that global growth will begin in March, i.e. in a few weeks. There is not much time left to buy cheap coins and get ready to launch "to the moon."
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 11:59:32 PM
Presale ends by the 13th of March and development can be seen by the roadmap which will be updated!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 09:06:42 AM
When the presale ends, and when you guys starting the development?
Activity: 234
February 20, 2019, 08:56:27 AM
February 20, 2019, 08:23:44 AM
In recent days, the market has turned green very well. And I think that now is the time to invest in projects ... Wink
Today's prices and truths look very attractive. Purchase of any cryptocurrency is carried out through Bitcoin or the Ethereum, the price of which is now very low. Therefore, any investment today is available to most people.
February 20, 2019, 07:57:16 AM
Ichiba is developing quite actively. This gives hope that the project will eventually be able to reach the top of the cryptocurrency ratings.
I want to believe that the guys will be able to make a unique system and find ways to integrate it into the real banking sector. I would like to see the real use of cryptocurrency.
To integrate into the banking sector, you must already have your place in the market and some kind of "name" among other users, then there are chances for negotiations
February 20, 2019, 07:48:42 AM
I hope to see a rise in the coin price of this Ichiba project soon. Now many indicators say that the global pump is approaching.
For the second day, the entire crypto market is "green." Yesterday, the capitalization of the entire crypto market increased by $ 6 billion.
In recent days, the market has turned green very well. And I think that now is the time to invest in projects ... Wink

This is certainly a good promising indicator of cryptocurrency. however, it should be borne in mind, that before that, the capitalization fell by 600 billion. I would very much like these indicators to exceed this amount many times. I would very much like to see in the future only the green cryptomarket.
The amount is impressive (((. I did not know such statistics. Let's hope that everything will come back and even with new investors. More and more people are finding out and interested in the crypto market.
The fall of the market for many people has been knocked out of its rut, you can see that now more projects do not live to their end and investors have halved
Activity: 196
February 20, 2019, 07:39:09 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
The list is very good, but how much will it cost to list the financials, they said 10 Bitcoins, maybe now it is cheaper, but not a fact
Exchanges selected very worthy. Yes, it will cost a lot of money. But if it works out, then the price of a coin will grow very much.
Here it will be necessary first of all to collect money so that it was for what to go on listing on such exchanges, and then it will be possible to discuss the price of the token
February 20, 2019, 06:21:32 AM
I hope to see a rise in the coin price of this Ichiba project soon. Now many indicators say that the global pump is approaching.
For the second day, the entire crypto market is "green." Yesterday, the capitalization of the entire crypto market increased by $ 6 billion.

This is certainly a good promising indicator of cryptocurrency. however, it should be borne in mind, that before that, the capitalization fell by 600 billion. I would very much like these indicators to exceed this amount many times. I would very much like to see in the future only the green cryptomarket.
The amount is impressive (((. I did not know such statistics. Let's hope that everything will come back and even with new investors. More and more people are finding out and interested in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: