Pages:
Author

Topic: thrash - page 8. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 20, 2019, 03:55:11 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Are you already negotiating to enter these exchanges?
The list is very good, but how much will it cost to list the financials, they said 10 Bitcoins, maybe now it is cheaper, but not a fact
Exchanges selected very worthy. Yes, it will cost a lot of money. But if it works out, then the price of a coin will grow very much.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 03:53:17 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Listing on exchanges of this level costs a lot of money. The exchanges are completely crazy setting such prices ... I do not know whether such a young project as Ichiba can pay such expenses.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2019, 03:00:55 AM
In recent days, the market has turned green very well. And I think that now is the time to invest in projects ... Wink
It is possible that now we are seeing how the crypto market is testing the resistance of crypto-whales. If you can break through the cost of cryptocurrency will fly to the moon!
Activity: 182
February 20, 2019, 02:25:19 AM
Ichiba is developing quite actively. This gives hope that the project will eventually be able to reach the top of the cryptocurrency ratings.
I want to believe that the guys will be able to make a unique system and find ways to integrate it into the real banking sector. I would like to see the real use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
February 19, 2019, 12:12:30 PM
I hope to see a rise in the coin price of this Ichiba project soon. Now many indicators say that the global pump is approaching.
For the second day, the entire crypto market is "green." Yesterday, the capitalization of the entire crypto market increased by $ 6 billion.
In recent days, the market has turned green very well. And I think that now is the time to invest in projects ... Wink

This is certainly a good promising indicator of cryptocurrency. however, it should be borne in mind, that before that, the capitalization fell by 600 billion. I would very much like these indicators to exceed this amount many times. I would very much like to see in the future only the green cryptomarket.
Activity: 234
February 19, 2019, 10:28:25 AM
I hope to see a rise in the coin price of this Ichiba project soon. Now many indicators say that the global pump is approaching.
For the second day, the entire crypto market is "green." Yesterday, the capitalization of the entire crypto market increased by $ 6 billion.
Activity: 84
February 19, 2019, 09:14:16 AM
Yes, I, too, have recently been trying to buy with masternodes. Even when the situation in the market is not the best, it always brings me some money....
Possession of masternodes or coins with POS is a kind of alternative to mining. Now when the market is depressed and is in a negative trend - such coins have the ability to increase their number.
February 19, 2019, 08:33:41 AM
Activity: 196
February 19, 2019, 06:10:58 AM
Your Ichiba project is presented and active in all relatively large and popular social networks. It can be seen that the marketers in the Ichiba project work well!
Ichiba is developing quite actively. This gives hope that the project will eventually be able to reach the top of the cryptocurrency ratings.
it’s not even the top of the rating, but just to beat the competition and take its place in the market, so that customers continue to use the platform
February 19, 2019, 06:01:45 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
The list is very good, but how much will it cost to list the financials, they said 10 Bitcoins, maybe now it is cheaper, but not a fact
February 19, 2019, 05:13:58 AM
Your Ichiba project is presented and active in all relatively large and popular social networks. It can be seen that the marketers in the Ichiba project work well!
In addition, I like the lists of the stock exchange, they know how to select for listing, so that they can trade there later, and besides, you can still make a discount on tokens so that more people can buy them
February 19, 2019, 05:03:26 AM
◆ Binance (Planned)
◆ BitTrex (Planned)
◆ HitBTC (Planned)
◆ BitFinex (Planned)
◆ IDAX (Planned)
Activity: 140
February 19, 2019, 03:17:11 AM
February 19, 2019, 02:28:37 AM
Great idea was proposed by project Ichiba to be sure of your investments! Now the scammers have reached a very high level, and it has become very difficult for the user to determine how promising or scam the project is!
You're right. Investors are gaining experience and more delve into the details of trying to find out how promising the project is and whether it is a scam. But the fraudsters are not sleeping, and they are masking their dirty deeds better and better ... But certainly not all projects are like that. There are many really serious and promising developments!
February 19, 2019, 02:24:06 AM
Of course, it is more profitable to buy tokens at a good price at a good price, and in the future they are much more expensive to sell, it is profitable, I completely agree
So be it! Therefore, if there is interest and desire to invest in this project, then you need to do it now! While the price is still available! Tomorrow you will have to buy at a different price and it will be higher - 100%.
Activity: 234
February 18, 2019, 10:08:24 AM
Stake your coins in your wallet or at https://stakinglab.io without your own rig running 24/7 Wink

shared mn works great now at the beginning
In order not to talk about investing in masternodes ... I personally like being able to get passive income. Not just having a cryptocurrency on your wallets, but getting paid every day as if from mining. That's cool!
Yes, I, too, have recently been trying to buy with masternodes. Even when the situation in the market is not the best, it always brings me some money....
February 18, 2019, 10:02:05 AM
Stake your coins in your wallet or at https://stakinglab.io without your own rig running 24/7 Wink

shared mn works great now at the beginning
In order not to talk about investing in masternodes ... I personally like being able to get passive income. Not just having a cryptocurrency on your wallets, but getting paid every day as if from mining. That's cool!
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 08:57:09 AM
Hello, someone was registered with my account, can you please delete it from spreadsheet.

We will cross-verify it!
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
February 18, 2019, 08:37:43 AM
Hello, someone was registered with my account, can you please delete it from spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11IoipFo6YPTB7os2u7sZRvtMpNa19OI1J7XM5yR9pKw/edit#gid=1250333977
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 18, 2019, 07:15:18 AM
Of course, it is more profitable to buy tokens at a good price at a good price, and in the future they are much more expensive to sell, it is profitable, I completely agree
Pages:
Jump to: